Spiering Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

Photojournalism with an eye for beauty
My photography stresses authenticity, capturing natural beauty and emotion in order to truly tell the story of your wedding day. These moments are about you and so I am unobtrusive---following, mostly, to record real experiences as they happen and directing only when required. However, if you also seek that bit of traditional or fine art flair in candid-environmental portraiture, we can pause for those special shots that give you the look you’ll want to remember on your wedding day. Nevertheless, even formal portraiture on your wedding day is about your feeling in that particular moment, so I work quickly, encouraging freedom of movement and expression. Natural beauty and emotion often come best with little or no direction. Group photographs are, of course, included as you may want to memorialize the gathering of family and friends.

While the quality of the final product can be seen by viewing my porfolio or by seeing my most recent work on my blog, you must experience my professionalism and sense of respect and solemnity in order to discover why most of my work comes from referrals and why Spiering Photography brides and grooms recommend me again and again.

I take great pride in creating a faithful record of the wedding day that is classic and beautiful, so that it will not just last fifty years--you'll still be in love with it then.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,146.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

Ever M. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Highly Recommended

Craig Spiering is a fantastic wedding photographer and we are happy to recommend him to other couples. We had a small wedding with very few people in attendance, but he gave our wedding the same level of attention and courtesy that he has clearly given much bigger events. In addition to his professionalism and skill, he is also an incredibly nice person. He put us all at ease as he worked, and he was wonderful with adults as well as the one child we also had in attendance. The resulting photographs are beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We will treasure them for years to come!
  • Teresa
    Teresa W. Married on 04/22/2022

Stunning Pictures and So Easy to Work With

Craig's pictures were absolutely stunning! He did a great job capturing a fantastic day. His pricing was super reasonable. Also, he was so easy to work with! He was fantastic with managing time and making sure to get all the pictures we asked for. And as an added bonus, he did great working with the cranky toddlers that were a part of our day! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 04/11/2022

Excellent for Both Experiences

I highly recommend Craig Spiering’s photography for his talent and knowledge of how to find and capture the beauty and joy of the wedding, and for his professional and gentle presence. His non-intrusive style made all of us, even my mother, who is often camera-shy, very comfortable having him in the room. At our Catholic ceremony, he was almost invisible and was not a distraction from the solemness of the Mass, while also understanding the Mass well enough to photograph the important moments. He seemed to be available every time I wanted to ask for a photo with someone during the reception, while also collecting photos of other interactions that I did not see. All his photos are amazing, capturing the joy in everyone’s faces, the beauty of the church, centerpieces, gowns, et cetera, in a variety of styles from crisp portraits to wide-angle views. He seemed to miss nothing, collecting pictures of our guest book, cake, and other details that we had prepared. It was great to work with him, from the time we planned what photos we wanted, to the very professional and comprehensive way he sent all the photos to me on a hard drive, posted them on a secure website, and compiled our favorites into a high-quality album.
    I had known that I wanted Craig to be my wedding photographer ever since I met him when he photographed my sister’s wedding. He made my family comfortable, took all the extra photos that I requested, and produced a wonderful collection of beautiful images that captured my sister and brother-in-law’s joy and personality. Having watched his work from the perspective of a bridesmaid and also as the bride, and having seen the photos and albums of two of his works, I have complete confidence in his ability to bring all the most beautiful and joyful moments of your wedding to remember for years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Spiering Photography 1
Exclusive

Front Royal, 22630
Location of (Spiering Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding