Prestonwood Country Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having our wedding at Prestonwood was the best decision my husband and I ever made! The quality of the service, food, staff, etc exceeded our expectations - the whole wedding night I felt as though we were treated like royalty! I worked with Sondra Johnstone throughout the entire process and she was so helpful, sweet, professional, and responsive that it really made the whole wedding planning a seamless experience :) The clubhouse is amazing and the ballroom is literally breathtaking - we could not have asked for a more gorgeous setting/venue to get married at!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
300 prestonwood parkway, Cary, NC 27513

With 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Prestonwood Country Club is the perfect location for hosting weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons and more. We offer several private party spaces accommodating groups large and small, with beautiful views overlooking our 54 holes of championship golf.

Our Grand Ballroom is the ... read more

Our Grand Ballroom is the perfect location for ceremonies and receptions of up to 350 for a seated dinner or 1,000 standing. A dramatic staircase, crystal chandeliers and soaring ceilings set the tone indoors, while an expansive veranda invites guests to enjoy beautiful daytime views and stunning starlit nights.

For ceremonies and receptions of 50 to 150, our Main Clubhouse is the intimate venue you have been searching for. Exposed wood beams, cathedral ceilings and two fireplaces give this space a rustic and romantic feel.

If you’re interested in holding an event at Prestonwood Country Club, please use our info request form. You may also contact one of our event coordinators at 919-467-2566.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 1000
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Wow! What a gorgeous venue. I remember 14 years ago when I got married looking around for a place to hold my wedding reception. My wife and I fell in love with Prestonwood Country Club. Our reception was first class in all regards. Today, many of my photography clients chose Prestonwood Country Club as their reception venue and one thing I can say is that this venue is top notch. You will never regret having your reception here. Joey and Sondra are an excellent team!!