Prestonwood Country Club

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

With 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Prestonwood Country Club is the perfect location for hosting weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons and more. We offer several private party spaces accommodating groups large and small, with beautiful views overlooking our 54 holes of championship golf.

Our Grand Ballroom is the perfect location for ceremonies and receptions of up to 350 for a seated dinner or 1,000 standing. A dramatic staircase, crystal chandeliers and soaring ceilings set the tone indoors, while an expansive veranda invites guests to enjoy beautiful daytime views and stunning starlit nights.

For ceremonies and receptions of 50 to 150, our Main Clubhouse is the intimate venue you have been searching for. Exposed wood beams, cathedral ceilings and two fireplaces give this space a rustic and romantic feel.

If you’re interested in holding an event at Prestonwood Country Club, please use our info request form. You may also contact one of our event coordinators at 919-467-2566.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prestonwood is wonderful. We could not have been happier with the quality of service we received there for both our ceremony and reception. The venue itself is beautiful, so we did not have to do a lot as far as decorating. The food was fabulous, and the cake, which was included in the price was so delicious! We had an afternoon wedding, which made the price right on target with our budget. Everyone we worked with there went out of their way to make the wedding planning process easy and enjoyable for us. If I had to do it all again, I would do the exact same thing.

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Wow! What a gorgeous venue. I remember 14 years ago when I got married looking around for a place to hold my wedding reception. My wife and I fell in love with Prestonwood Country Club. Our reception was first class in all regards. Today, many of my photography clients chose Prestonwood Country Club as their reception venue and one thing I can say is that this venue is top notch. You will never regret having your reception here. Joey and Sondra are an excellent team!!
919-467-2566
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards