Prestonwood Country Club

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Prestonwood staff made my wedding absolutely perfect. Sondra was wonderful to work with through the entire process. I couldn't have imagined things going any better! Everyone was so nice and attentive to detail, which meant a lot less stress for me! I would recommend Prestonwood to anyone getting married in Cary or the Raleigh area. It's incredible! Everyone was talking about how beautiful it was and how amazing the food tasted. Our wedding was in the grand ballroom in July, and it was so nice having a perfect 72 degrees inside, with the option of going on the balcony for cocktail hour and during the reception. We really had our cake and ate it too!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
300 prestonwood parkway, Cary, NC 27513

With 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Prestonwood Country Club is the perfect location for hosting weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons and more. We offer several private party spaces accommodating groups large and small, with beautiful views overlooking our 54 holes of championship golf.

Our Grand Ballroom is the ... read more

Our Grand Ballroom is the perfect location for ceremonies and receptions of up to 350 for a seated dinner or 1,000 standing. A dramatic staircase, crystal chandeliers and soaring ceilings set the tone indoors, while an expansive veranda invites guests to enjoy beautiful daytime views and stunning starlit nights.

For ceremonies and receptions of 50 to 150, our Main Clubhouse is the intimate venue you have been searching for. Exposed wood beams, cathedral ceilings and two fireplaces give this space a rustic and romantic feel.

If you’re interested in holding an event at Prestonwood Country Club, please use our info request form. You may also contact one of our event coordinators at 919-467-2566.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Wow! What a gorgeous venue. I remember 14 years ago when I got married looking around for a place to hold my wedding reception. My wife and I fell in love with Prestonwood Country Club. Our reception was first class in all regards. Today, many of my photography clients chose Prestonwood Country Club as their reception venue and one thing I can say is that this venue is top notch. You will never regret having your reception here. Joey and Sondra are an excellent team!!