Precious Memories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have know Marize since High School. I knew it that she worked in a bridal store. Precious Memories was the first store that I went to. But the wedding day was too far to buy my dress, so I decided to look more dress. At the end I came back to Precious Memories. Joyce and Marize are amazing! They helped me to find my wedding dress. I bought the dress on the annual sale, and I couldn't be more happy with the price too. Also, they gave me 10% off to each of my bridesmaids if their dresses are purchased there. Thank You so much Joyce, Marize and all the staff at Precious Memories.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1256 Eastern Avenue, (Route 60), Malden, MA 02148

CB Couture Trunk Show

May 22nd & 23rd.

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase your wedding gown this weekend.  We will be offering discounts if you

purchase a CB Couture wedding gown during the trunk show.

These wedding gowns are classically beautiful.

Trunk shows book up ... read more

CB Couture Trunk Show

May 22nd & 23rd.

purchase a CB Couture wedding gown during the trunk show.

These wedding gowns are classically beautiful.

Trunk shows book up quickly so be sure to call us at 781-397-1336

or email us at mail@bestbridalshop.com

to secure an appointment now.

.............................................................................................................................

Come see our new custom designed showroom made specifically for the ultimate bridal shopping experience.

We are located @ 1256 Eastern Avenue in Malden, MA

Precious Memories has been exceeding brides expectations for over twenty years, one bride at a time.  We have a wonderful selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids and mothers gowns,  multi-award winning full service, and all the accessories you need. Let us help you create Precious Memories that you'ill remember for the rest of your life.

We also have a tuxedo rental department with the latest fashions from the top designers

for your complete one stop shopping experience!!

+/- read less