Prairie Basket Florist

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We were on a very limited budget and I was a little uncomfortable about that, but Candy made me feel at ease & gave me some ideas along with sample pricing at our first meeting. She had some really wonderful/creative ideas as to how to re-use flowers for the church & reception and knowing I was cost conscious, always kept the cost on top of mind. Since I really didn't have a vision of what I wanted (other than "beautiful"), we discussed the colors & what flowers I would like & she took it from there. The day of my wedding, I opened the door & there was Candy with the most gorgeous and stunning bouquets I have ever seen! I could not believe my eyes & couldn't believe what she was able to create on such a limited budget. It was just amazing. The flowers for the church and reception were also very beautiful & many of the guests ended up taking the arrangements home to enjoy long after the party. I would recommend Candy without hesitation – you just can’t go wrong by choosing her to do your flowers.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Barrington, IL 60010

Prairie Basket has been serving many happy brides for over 25 years.    I am inspired by Nature, and flowers speak to me!   My flowers are imported from all over the globe to insure a wide variety and excellent quality.   I am always looking for new products  to add an element of interest.

Each wedding is custom to every ... read more

Each wedding is custom to every bride.  Your wedding should fit in with your personality, taste and lifestyle.  I want it to look and feel like it's yours and nobody else's!   You may be looking for a clean, modern look, a more rustic, organic look or even one that's ornate and traditional.    It is my goal to match the flowers to your theme.   Let me create your wedding flowers, and in the years to come you'll always remember them.

e-mail me :   prairieflowers@hotmail.com

call me:   847 639 0228

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Prairie Basket Florist is a wedding florist from Barrington, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, IL, Barrington, IL, and Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Prairie Basket Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Chicago, IL wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in customized wedding flowers