Prairie Basket Florist

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Delivery, Setup
About Us

Prairie Basket has been serving many happy brides for over 25 years.    I am inspired by Nature, and flowers speak to me!   My flowers are imported from all over the globe to insure a wide variety and excellent quality.   I am always looking for new products  to add an element of interest.

Each wedding is custom to every bride.  Your wedding should fit in with the rest of your tastes and your lifestyle.  It should look and feel like it's yours and nobody else's!   You may be looking for a clean and modern look, a more rustic look or even one that's ornate and traditional.    It is my goal to match the flowers to your theme.   Let me create your wedding flowers, and in the years to come you'll always remember them.

e-mail me :   prairieflowers@hotmail.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to start?! I could not have been more thrilled with the floral arrangements. Candy is truly an artist, so easy to work with, and just did an absolutely amazing job. I gave her my color pallet, some types of flowers I liked and she took it from there. The flowers were so gorgeous, even my photographer asked who did them. I can't wait to share pictures!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Prairie Basket Florist is a wedding florist from Barrington, IL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, IL, Barrington, IL, and Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Prairie Basket Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Chicago, IL wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in customized wedding flowers
847-639-0228
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards