Prairie Basket Florist

Prairie Basket Florist

Barrington, IL
847.639.0228   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Candy is an absolute pleasure to work with and willing to do whatever she can to meet your needs on your big day! She was very flexible and willing to travel to deliver the flowers. She truly has an eye for bringing flowers and decor together. She is definitely the most talented florist I have met and it was evident of that on my wedding day when all anyone was talking about was the flowers. They brought everything together and the bouquets and centerpieces all tied together so well with all the decor. When I walked into the reception venue and saw how she had put everything together, my breath was taken away and it brought tears to my eyes because it was all so beautiful! Thank you Candy for making my day so amazing and working so hard with me to accommodate my budget! Prairie Basket won't let you down and it will be the best money spent!

Services Used: Flowers
Barrington, IL 60010

... read more

Prairie Basket has been serving many happy brides for over 25 years.    I am inspired by Nature, and flowers speak to me!   My flowers are imported from all over the globe to insure a wide variety and excellent quality.   I am always looking for new products  to add an element of interest.

Each wedding is custom to every bride.  Your wedding should fit in with your personality, taste and lifestyle.  I want it to look and feel like it's yours and nobody else's!   You may be looking for a clean, modern look, a more rustic, organic look or even one that's ornate and traditional.    It is my goal to match the flowers to your theme.   Let me create your wedding flowers, and in the years to come you'll always remember them.

e-mail me :

call me:   847 639 0228

+/- read less
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Prairie Basket Florist is a wedding florist from Barrington, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, IL, Barrington, IL, and Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Prairie Basket Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Chicago, IL wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in customized wedding flowers