Orange Wedding Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could put more than 5 stars I would!!! We loved working with JJ and his team at Orange wedding films. You really want to make sure that everything gets captured and when I watched our final video, that night came back to life. So special, you can't put a price on that. I was so impressed with JJ's creative style. The one thing that I loved is that he did such a good job capturing all of our guests/family, which was very important to us. I have recommended JJ and his team to all friends/future brides and family. You will not be disappointed. He really cares about making sure that every bride is completly satisified and will work day and night to make that happen. So refreshing to work with such talent. Thanks again Orange Wedding Films. Keep up the great work!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
217 W. Huron, 4A, Chicago, IL 60654

Fresh Creativity for your Wedding

From the moment we get to learn about your story, we are making your film.  In our heads and in our hearts.
As artists, we want to create something that will be glorious to watch.
Something that will not only capture the essence of your special day, but will enhance the memories.

Details
Categories: Videography
Established: 2008
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
JJ Kim at Orange Wedding Films is one of the premier Cinematographers you'll regret not hiring here in Chicagoland. Just take a look at his work and you can see for yourself. He loves what he does and puts nearly every waking moment into his passion. I highly recommend his services and look forward to every wedding we work together at because he understands how to give space and time to photographers so the day can flow without a hitch.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Orange Wedding Films is a wedding videographer from Chicago, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis, IN, Milwaukee, WI, and Detroit, MI. Orange Wedding Films is a professional wedding cinematoghrapher that has been part of the Chicago, IL wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in feature film and trailer