Of The Earth

Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks
About Us

We are an environmentally focused handmade paper and hand dyed silk manufacturer working out of our new Seattle retail location to produce stunning earth friendly invitations.  Our logo is an allegory of our idealized world; the people and plants in harmony with the earth in a circular flow of renewal and regeneration through responsibility.

Who are we? Well, we are just like many of you, we like things to look a particular way, often our tastes reach beyond our budget. That does not stop us though. We work to create what we want by rolling up our sleeves to make our own paper. We also tear cards by hand, hand dye silk ribbon, print and assemble invitations and we get earth under our nails as we plant and press our own flowers. We work hard to make beautiful things and we have created opportunities for you to make those same beautiful things with our do it yourself options.

We love to answer your questions so please pick up the phone and call us or use the customer service page to submit your question or request.

Come visit us at www.custompaper.com

What we offer:

-Wedding Invitation Supplies(Assembly Tools, Fonts, Ribbon, Handmade Paper, Custom Cut Vellum and Recycled Paper, Computer Safe PaperBotanical Attachments, Recycled and Handmade Envelopes, Eco Twist Recycled Ribbon, Pressed Flowers, Pressed Flower Stickers, Cotton DIY Invitation KitsLotka DIY Invitation Kits, Handmade Note Cards, Invitation Wraps, and Invitation Templates)

-Custom Wedding Invitation Printing (Invitations (either we sell DIY invitation kits, or we can assemble them here), RSVP Cards, Reply Postcards, Direction Cards, Accomodation Cards, Programs, Envelope Printing.

-All of our paper is eco-friendly!  (Papers we offer are: Seeded Lotka and Vegetable Dyed, Seeded and Non-Seeded Cotton Handmade, and 100% Recycled)

-We carry wedding favors that are eco-friendly as well such as:  Seeded Favor Boxes, Seeded Gift Boxes, Seeded Gift Bags, Stationery, Note Card Boxes, Place Cards, Seeded Favor Envelopes, Thank You Cards, Favor Cones, and many other earth-friendly products.

Please Call:  206.462.7022 or Toll Free: 1.888.294.1526 (Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8-5 Pacific)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered Of the Earth's Lotka seeded paper, paper ribbon, and recycled cardstock and was very impressed with the quality of the products. I ended up making all of our wedding invitations, table numbers, and place cards myself following their examples and I got tons of positive feedback from guests. Everyone loved that the invitations could be planted and especially that flowers have sprouted already from them. I received my order very promptly and always received helpful information over the phone whenever I called. I would recommend Of the Earth to anyone looking for natural, unique and high quality paper products.

• Wedding: 09/27/2009
Services Used: Invitations
Of The Earth is a wedding eco friendly invitation company from Seattle, WA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Seattle, Los Angeles , and New York . Of The Earth is a professional wedding eco friendly invitation company that has been part of the national wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in environmentally focused handmade papers, invitations and hand dyed silk manufacturing
888-294-1526
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards