Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Juniper Flowers

Unique, memorable events with flowers and props! Inspired by Art, Texture, Color & Drama

Juniper Flowers is a high-end, couture floral design shop. We pride ourselves on thorough knowledge of flower varieties, seasonal blooms, venue details including load in/out procedures and what decor looks best.

After 17 years of creating events, we still get inspired by our fabulous couples! We believe in a unique tailored experience from the initial consultation at our shop through to the set up of your event. Browse through photographs, luxurious ribbon, vases, votives and natural elements while we plan how to best provide you with an unforgettable wedding.

We look forward to helping you plan, all the while having FUN! Creativity comes from within, let's be inspired together!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (2)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Jean Louise was phenomenal. Within 10 minutes of our first meeting she nailed our color pallet and had fantastic ideas for the wedding. Everyone loved the arrangements and could not believe how beautiful the flowers were. When she saw there was no sweetheart table at the reception (due to my miscommunication with the venue) she made sure that the venue added it and she made it look amazing. I would recommend Juniper flowers to any one.

Profile Picture Steve and Irina, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jean Louise is amazing. We came to her with our budget and a rough idea of flowers and colors, and let her run with it. My bouquet was so beautiful that I shook her when she came in the room to see if I liked the flowers. She also did a backdrop behind the bridal table that was amazing. People kept commenting on how pretty it looked! Great work and a great woman. Hire her!!

Profile Picture User6687105, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral

I'm a wedding and event planner and have been working with Jean-Louise of Juniper Flowers for many years now. Jean-Louise is amazing in so many ways, and I would highly recommend her! Her creative vision is unique, her style is impeccable, and her professional service is absolutely flawless. I can't say enough about Juniper Flowers!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/1/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1446173084497 img5382
220x220 sq 1446173112754 img5388
220x220 sq 1446173139908 img5392

1 ENDORSEMENT
I worked with Juniper on a couple weddings, and their flowers are always perfect! They listen to what the bride wants, and not only do they give them exactly what they want, but they go above and make it even better than the bride had envisioned! Can't wait to work with Juniper again soon! xoxo ~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

459 N. 36th Street, Seattle, WA 98103   See On Map
206-285-2700 (phone)
Please call to make an appointment for consultation. We are open to the public 7 days a week