Contemporary Floral

Kirkland, WA View map

$1,500 Typical Price

It is my goal is to bring your wedding floral vision to life!

After a few years in the floral industry I discovered I loved to work specifically in the wedding and special event industry. I opened my own floral business in 2006. For over a decade now, I have focused on wedding floral.

I love working with my clients to plan the details of one of the most special days in their lives. I truly enjoy what I do, and you will find that it shines through in my work.

Please follow me on Facebook or Instagram for exapmples of my latest work.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Brittany Married on 08/18/2018
    Kristen brought my floral dreams to life! Literally better than anything I could have ever imagined for myself. I was so incredibly pleased with how beautiful the flowers turned out!
    Lia Married on 12/09/2017
    We used Contemporary Floral for our wedding this past Saturday, December 9th. They were amazing!! I showed up to our venue to start the getting ready process at the same time they were delivering the flowers and I was in awe. They were more beautiful than I envisioned. Great pricing and great quality.
    Darcy Married on 07/22/2017
    You guys! I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Kristen is!! She met with us and listened to my every word, showed me pictures and examples to be sure we were on the same page. She was honest about pricing from the start, but never pressured me to order a certain amount. Flowers were my most desired decoration for the wedding; when I closed my eyes I saw beautiful flowers. I had 2 kinds of centerpieces; eucalyptus garlands for long tables and mason jars with greenery and flowers for the round tables. We had an unexpected increase in guests and I had to order an extra table which meant an extra centerpiece. Kristen did that for free for us. She had extra greenery and flowers and was able to throw in more beautiful pieces for us. The bouquets. OMG the bouquets. FLAWLESS! I got so many compliments. My coordinator said they were (and I quote) "the most gorgeous wedding flowers she'd ever seen in over 20 years in the business" this is no joke guys. She's the best. She's sweet and accommodating and worth EVERY PENNY!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Molly & Jackson
    152 photos · 05/05/2018

Pricing

Contemporary Floral Price Rates

Unique Moments Photography Unique Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristen does an amazing job with her floral arrangements. We have photographed a few weddings that she provided the flowers. You won't be disappointed. She's very talented.

Stephanie Walls Photography Stephanie Walls Photography Wedding Photographers

Work them on a wedding last summer and they put so much though and detail to make sure every aspect of floral was perfect would refer them to any of my wedding clients

The Frosted Cake The Frosted Cake Wedding Cakes

I can't say enough good things about Contemporary Floral. Kristen is so creative with her arrangements and her work is beautiful. Contemporary Floral provides quality floral. She is professional and easy to work with. I recommend Kristen to my clients!

Kirkland, WA, 98034
Location of (Contemporary Floral)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding