24 Reviews for Contemporary Floral

Aisle Decor (4)
Altar Decor (4)
Flower Petals (2)
24 Contemporary Floral Reviews

We used Contemporary Floral for our wedding this past Saturday, December 9th. They were amazing!! I showed up to our venue to start the getting ready process at the same time they were delivering the flowers and I was in awe. They were more beautiful than I envisioned. Great pricing and great quality.

Profile Picture Lia, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

You guys! I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Kristen is!! She met with us and listened to my every word, showed me pictures and examples to be sure we were on the same page. She was honest about pricing from the start, but never pressured me to order a certain amount. Flowers were my most desired decoration for the wedding; when I closed my eyes I saw beautiful flowers. I had 2 kinds of centerpieces; eucalyptus garlands for long tables and mason jars with greenery and flowers for the round tables. We had an unexpected increase in guests and I had to order an extra table which meant an extra centerpiece. Kristen did that for free for us. She had extra greenery and flowers and was able to throw in more beautiful pieces for us. The bouquets. OMG the bouquets. FLAWLESS! I got so many compliments. My coordinator said they were (and I quote) "the most gorgeous wedding flowers she'd ever seen in over 20 years in the business" this is no joke guys. She's the best. She's sweet and accommodating and worth EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Darcy, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I found Contemporary Floral at a bridal show in Bellevue and signed up for her mailing list. I started seeing emails for packages. Kristen worked with me to come up with my own upgraded package while staying within our budget. Our wedding flowers were beyond my expectations! When I saw the flowers the day of the wedding I was blown away! They were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen. I got my Pinterest dream flowers!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lance and Katie, Willows Lodge March 2017, the flowers were beautiful down to the small touches for my hair and the boutonniere design. She matched the colors we wanted and themed it perfect with the venue and wine country. SIMPLE AND EASY TO WORK WITH.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen truly holds a passion for what she does and it really does show through in her work. She has a great knowledge of flowers and how to arrange them, and if something isn't in season or possibly there are budget restrictions, she is able to offer great alternatives to ensure that you will love the flowers as much as you love everything else on your big day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen is absolutely amazing! Florists can be so expensive, and I was on a tight budget. I had received her emails from the Bridal Expo and finally decided to email her! Thank god i did! Her prices are reasonable, she is flexible and she responds to emails typically within 24 hours. I met with her to give her my ideas of what I was thinking, and she came up with the design from there! Everything was smooth, I didn't have to stress about anything and on the day of, she showed up with all of my bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres. The flowers were gorgeous! They lasted the whole day despite it being 90 degrees! I would recommend Kristen to any bride especially if you are on a budget! She is such a genuine person and truly cares about the brides happiness rather than the $$$$ like other florists! Thank you so much Kristen!

Profile Picture User4914063, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Unique rustic designs that differ from the plain Jane roses and babiesbreath. All inclusive full service packages including souvenir vases, candles and all the centerpieces. She goes the extra mile to make all the final finishing setup.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen was AMAZING to work with and the flowers were absolutely more than I could have imagined! She did a great job taking my ideas and vision to heart and creating the most beautiful bouquets and bouttioneres. I recommend her to any bride out there looking for both quality and value.

Profile Picture mckenzie, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Get in touch through these sites! I have noticed that my personal emails sometimes go directly to trash, and Kristen is so easy going she would hate to have that happen!

She was so willing to just "come up" with a design, based on what we liked (well, the bride anyway). I was not so stuck on the flowers that I had to have, only that they should be as close to what was available during March, as well as within our color scheme. She totally delivered!! I could not have been happier - I am terrible with planning, and being able to hand over flowers to someone as patient and talented as Kristen was wonderful!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I would highly recommend Kristen to everyone. She was always quick to respond to any questions I had and was flexible with delivery and returns. Anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows that this is a huge bonus! Plans constantly change. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted and the men's boutonnieres (made with cork bases) turned out better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Working with Kristen was awesome =). She creates her floral vision based on exactly what you want. She listens to all your ideas and makes sure all the details fit with your theme as well as your budget. She was flexible when I made last minute changes and is just an overall sweet person! Kristen's arrangements are gorgeous and I was fully confident in booking her without meeting first and relying solely on a recommendation!

Profile Picture jennifer, 9/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I love Contemporary Floral and would recommend Kirsten to everyone! My flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Kirsten matched the color of my bridesmaid/maid of honor dresses perfectly. She was very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kristen is a delight to work with. Her flowers looked amazing and she was just sweet all around. Love family run, quality business!

Profile Picture Luckisha, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen was, by far, the best find of our whole wedding! She went far & above our wildest expectations, and the flowers were one of the hits of the whole day. She blended my wishes for simple elegance with the venue just beautifully!! She met with us more than once and patiently adjusted the plan the several times I changed my mind, and offered ways to achieve the look I wanted in cost effective ways. Beyond that, she was a real pleasure to work with... I really can't enough great stuff about her!!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers turned out great. Wasn't really pleased that j had to drive all the way out to Kirkland in rush hour traffic when I had to go back home about 2 hours away because she wasn't able to meet me halfway. Also asked to bring the flowers to my venue at a specific time and showed up early even before I got there to start setting up so flowers were just left for my wedding party and family to set up. Owner is very nice person just didn't appreciate I had to do more work than I wanted to on my wedding day which stressed me out even more.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen was soooo wonderful to work with. We had a rather limited budget, but she managed to put together some beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and alter flowers that captured the style I had wanted. She was very flexible and patient with me as I had made several changes throughout. She made my wedding truly beautiful and I am so incredibly happy I chose her as my florist. For the most part she responded in less than a day. As we neared the wedding she was VERY prompt to reply. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND contemporary floral!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen was incredibly easy to work with, I had no idea how to explain what I wanted other than saying "blue flowers" over and over again. After talking for 5 minutes she knew exactly what was in my vision and was able to show me a ton of different examples. The flowers that arrived the day of were AMAZING!!! Everything matched perfectly and the bouquets were beyond beautiful!
She was incredibly quick to respond, and was not only professional but extremely friendly as well. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen was AMAZING. I couldn't find pictures online of exactly what I wanted, so I kept sending her pictures that were similar with comments like "replace pink flowers with white, get ride of the tall sticks, and add orchids". And she somehow was able to turn my ramblings into a gorgeous floral arrangement that was prettier than anything I ever imagined.

I also really appreciated her respect for cost in that she figured out ways to reuse almost every arrangement (the flowers down the aisle at the ceremony were our reception centerpieces, the bridesmaid bouquets were the head table centerpieces, etc.). She also was great about making changes up until the week of my wedding and just being really nice and friendly.

Of all my vendors, this was our best decision. :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3125558, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot explain what an amazing job Kristen did for our wedding! Our wedding party's bouquets and my bouquets were amazing! The center pieces and ceremony floral arrangements were outstanding! I cannot thank Kristen enough, your willingness to work with me and make sure everything went off with out a hitch was so wonderful. I will definitely refer you to my friends!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture Krystina, 6/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristen is more than amazing. I sent her multiple images and explained my ideas of how I would like our flowers and she took my ideas and ran with it. She is reasonable priced and will work with your budget. After months of planning the big day finally arrived and when I walked into the ceremony space I started to cry. What Kristen put together was more than I could imaging. She exceeded well beyond my expectations and I received so many complements on the decor. She added so many little touches that just made it amazing. She really made my wedding a dream come true. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I can say is WOW!!!! Kristen did an amazing job on all our flowers from ceremony bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpeices everything turned out GORGEOUS!! And she was super easy to work with! She even included a memorial charm on my husbands boutonniere for his mama for no additional charge. Totally appreciated that. She is definitely talented at what she does will definitely recommend her to future brides! Thanks Kristen for the amazingly beautiful work you did!

Profile Picture Marian, 7/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding felt like a dream. Kristen from Contemporary Floral provided all flowers I wished for and put them together so very elegantly. She provided pearls and crystals as an exceptional glamorous touch, and there wasn't anything she "wouldn't" do. She was very reasonable in pricing and labor issues.

Profile Picture Kari, 7/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Contemporary Floral for anyone looking to plan an event! The flowers and centerpieces provided for my wedding were gorgeous. The bouquets were amazing and came out better than I could have ever imagined. Guests at my wedding complimented them repeatedly and they looked absolutely gorgeous in the photos as well. The centerpieces were just wonderful and made every table look elegant. I loved the fact that I could rent the centerpieces and return them as opposed to buy them. It was nice to know that I would not have a ton of centerpieces to store at my home after my wedding. Being able to rent them was so much easier. The proprietor was also great to work with. She was so accommodating. She dropped our flowers off at the hotel before the wedding so we could have them for our photos and then she set up all of the centerpieces at the wedding so that I did't have to. This is just a terrific business!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were simply stunning! Kristen Pedeferri is a talented florist! She met with me and my mother-in-law earlier this year to figure out flowers. She actually went to the flower market that morning and created our centerpiece as we were talking with her! They were gorgeous! And on wedding day, she came to my hotel to drop off all the bridal flowers and they were breath-taking! She even wrapped mine in a mini Chinese dress I had given her that was a replica of the one I was going to wear later that evening! And when she got to the venue, she realized that we forgot to tell her that we added 7 tables to our reception! She called her sister-in-law who stopped by her house to grab the remaining flowers and she worked all during the ceremony in the back creating the additional centerpieces! She's a magician! And she's so creative and easy to work with! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Marcie, 8/27/11, 7 Reviews