27 Reviews for Of The Earth

Custom Invitations (1)
Design (1)
27 Of The Earth Reviews

I think these are the most unique, beautiful and eco friendly invitations out there!

Profile Picture User5078338, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design

Absolutely gorgeous invites-so unique and also environmentally friendly. The customer service was outstanding-all questions were answered quickly, and valuable advice offered on the components and quantities needed to construct our own invites.

Profile Picture User5513107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Purchased their beautiful paper to make our invitations, inserts, thank you notes, and guestbook sign in slips. Absolutely beautiful! Although it took work on our part, mainly because I also hand wrote each invitation panel, everyone raved about how lovely and unique they were. I have note size pieces left over, and am excited to use them for something. I would certainly buy from them again, and probably will when my stock runs out!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nancy, 8/23/13, 9 Reviews

My wedding invitations were spectacular! Thanks Kevin

Profile Picture Vita, 7/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

These are truly very unique invitations. They are plantable and will grow wild flowers when planted and watered. Our guests loved how unique they were and they fit hand in hand with our earthy theme. Word of advice: spend the extra cash and let them do all the work. The diy kits are just as beautiful and will save you a pretty penny...but 200 invitations later you'll be regretting it like I did!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved Of the Earth. However, I just used them as an online source for invitations. I did not interact with anyone at this company, just their webpage. But I loved it. I love the seeded paper and I think their website is very informative and helpful. They also sent me samples of the one color of paper I wanted to look at before ordering. I am unsure of how well the seeds in the paper will grow, but I have lots to try (saved all of our response cards), but if not, I am still much happier with them going in the ground than in a landfill. Our invitations were beautiful and they were fun to put together. They were, of course, more expensive than other invitations, but there is a reason for that and it is worth it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Of the Earth provided so many options to customize both the invitations and the price by letting us decide which parts we were comfortable doing ourselves, and which parts we wanted printed/cut/assembled for us in advance. They were helpful and responsive to questions, and the quality of the paper products was fantastic.

Profile Picture Darcy, 2/18/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations had dried pressed flower on seeded paper. The website is a little overwhelming so when I called they were very friendly and walked me through all the opinions. The have tons of different types of papers with seeds, petals and other natural items in them. There is a large flower selection and they are of great quality. We got them in a timely fashion and it is worth it to just check the website out!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I wanted an eco-friendly, inexpensive, funtional wedding favor that hasn't already been at a million other weddings. My idea was to print the bulletins (which normally get thrown out) on plantable paper. The best website I found for ordering this was with Of The Earth. They were the ONLY ones that had sheets of paper that you could print at home that ALSO had plantable seeds in it. Most seed paper can't go through your printer; others also only offered to print off invitations & not bulletins.

Just an FYI the paper works best if only printed on one side. I don't remember if it said that on the website, but it was included in the shipment information. Guests loved the idea and how well it fit our outdoor wedding. One of my friends planted his indoors right after our fall wedding and commented on how many blooms he has on his table!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 9/26/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

I had the greatest experience with The Earth. I created complicated designs for my invitations and they printed everything perfectly. They let me choose how little or how much I wanted to do myself (such as assembly and design) and they let me see everything before the finished product. I really appreciated the fact that the paper available was sustainable and that there were a lot of color choices. I have, and will use them again for my paper projects.

Profile Picture R, 8/23/08, 1 Review

gorgeous

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/16/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The detailed service sets Of The Earth above other manufacturers. I called knowing I was trying to save money and they discussed all of my options candidly. They advised which reply cards I should include and ran the numbers of different sizes and syles of invitations in order to save me money. As I was interested in making the invitations myself to cut costs they helped me decide how much of each paper and ribbon I would need in order to make enough invitations. My order was delivered within the week.

Profile Picture sarah, 5/17/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kevin and his accomodating staff made special paper to my specifications for my invitations, thank you notes and programs. People who were not even invited to the wedding but saw or heard about the invitations are still talking about them. Of the Earth / Custom paper also provided me with the wrapping paper and favors. I was so pleased with the service and products that I have decided to use Custom Paper for my business, at Morethanskindeep.info

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/19/07, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My Of The Earth hand crafted wedding invitations were the perfect "intro" to the most wonderful even of my life. After I long career planning high end weddings and special events, I had seen it all. I was hard to please, but Of The Earth had me at HELLO!

Profile Picture User3145662, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our invitations were absolutely amazing, everything i wanted and more. This was the only company I could find who did flower seed invites that turned out looking like antique parchment. There was not a single thing I would have changed.

Profile Picture Alexandra , 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The invitation and other paper products we purchased from Of The Earth were wonderful. Their website can be a little hard to navigate, but once I got the hang of it, I found everything I was looking for. We got our invitations, ceremony booklets, wishing tree cards, thank you notes and favor boxes from them and loved all of it.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 12/18/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We used them on a strictly mail-order basis and they were awesome. Living in Canada and having a wedding in California, we wanted to make our invitations but had a hard time finding resources for the materials. Enter Of The Earth! Their staff did everything we needed and more. They mailed us samples, recommended materials, guided the process of making our invitations by hand and were helpful in every aspect! The only reason I downgrade the professionalism is that their website is huge, redundant, and needs an major overhaul. There's tons of wonderful stuff there, but finding it is hard! Otherwise, we could not have asked for better materials or service.

Profile Picture R, 5/1/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beautiful paper!!!Beautiful invites! All of my guests can't stop talking about how unique and amazing my invites were...
Great service - they are very responsive and flexible to your needs.

Profile Picture Taryna, 4/8/10, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I got the ribbons I used in the invitations, favors, programs, and thank you cards from them. I chose them because their hanah silk ribbons are hand dyed, and the variety of colors available was really amazing. No standard paper choice colors here (although their ribbons are sold at paper source, but at a higher cost, or course). The ribbon had a such nice drape and didn't bulk up the envelopes at all.

Profile Picture Ann, 8/16/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used this site for our invitations and placeholders - the paper was stunning. So unique, I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/9/05, 4 Reviews
4.7

I really felt like Of the Earth worked with us to get our wedding invitations just right. I also used Of the Earth for our save the date cards. The invites arrived on time and everything was very carefully packed!! We think they are wonderful! We have gotten so much positive feedback on our seeded paper option. Everything was lovely. I really was totally impressed and beyond satisfied with the entire process for getting samples, then placing and arranging our order. Anytime I had a question responses were always super prompt and the suggestions were incredibly helpful in this process. I would absolutely recommend this vendor.

Thanks again for contributing to our special day!

Profile Picture Happy , 10/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We ordered materials for our invitations and printed them ourselves. They came out wonderfully. The invitations were beautiful and the materials were high quality. It is a very fun idea to use seed paper for invitations.

Profile Picture User3872333, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Of the Earth worked with me so quickly for my invitations! They are beautiful invitations and are earth friendly one's as well. They came in quickly and were so beautiful. They are a wonderful company and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, original invitation. We have gotten so many compliments on ours.

Profile Picture User2934179, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beautiful and unique invitations! Would recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/1/10, 4 Reviews