267.374.7882   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

all I can say is WOW,,,the engagement photos were awesome, cant wait to see the wedding photos !!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2424 E. York Street , unit #237, Philadelphia, PA 19125
BLOG

modern nostalgia... vintage romance.

christina@ninalilyphotography.com
267.374.7882

christina@ninalilyphotography.com
267.374.7882

My name is Christina Campbell. I am a fine art photographer with a passion for romance! I began accepting wedding commissions five years ago and remain inspired by the freedom of the art form. My goal as an artist is to ensure that I create imagery that continually exceeds the needs of my clients' vision. I find new inspiration with every couple that I work with and look at your special day as an opportunity to create pieces that will enhance your memories as well as your day to day. My work is about the personalities that I encounter.
Having the opportunity to participate in your wedding day is so special. I understand that you are sharing an intimate moment in time with me. Nina Lily is my family name.
I look forward to preserving your wedding memories for you and your family.
+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)