Nameless Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I first got to experience Arron's amazing DJ skills at my sister-in-laws wedding in June of 2013 and at that moment my husband and I knew we had to book him for ours! Every step of the way through out my year of wedding planning, Arron was available. He met us at our favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh to get to know us and get a feel for what we had in mind for our wedding and made himself available up until the day of the wedding always available to answer questions.

The day of the wedding Arron was able to make last minute adjustments to name changes in the wedding party and music choices making my day so much less stressful. Our wedding guests LOVED Arron and his music. Many of the guests had been at my sister-in-laws wedding where Aaron was the DJ and they were so excited to see him back. Many of my female friends that are getting married in the next few years have asked for his contact information.

I would recommend Arron and Nameless Entertainment to any bride or person looking to book a DJ for an event. You are getting not only a DJ but an entertainer that helps create memories that last forever!

Thank you Arron for making our wedding everything we hoped it would be!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15211
BLOG

Music For Everyone's Soul!!

* SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE*

Do you have 3 minutes?

While planning one of the most important days of your life, wouldn't you like to take a brief moment out of your busy schedule to discuss some of the details?

* SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE*

Do you have 3 minutes?

While I do understand that pricing is an important budgetary concern, I would prefer it wasn't the first question asked, you may miss out on something you really wanted because you made a judgement call based on price alone. I like to see how we work as a team.

Wedding service rates start at $1500.00, and I would love to have the opportunity to discuss what I have to offer you as far as your event entertainment.

What can I tell you that you haven't already heard? I sincerely treat EVERY event as if it were my own. You will not get any canned responses, or typical industry jargon that is repeated from other companies. NAMELESS ENTERTAINMENT is a personality based entertainment company that features a fully immersed, interactive entertainer! Your wedding day will be directed by a multi faceted talent, that takes the responsibility of MC, event coordinator, and musical engineer, well past the spectrum of what would be considered "just a DJ"

Anyone can give you a price, I'm offering an EXPERIENCE!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Established: 2001
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I can not say enough great things about Arron at Nameless Entertainment. His expansive collection of music and easygoing personality makes him one of the best!!I love working with Arron!