Nameless Entertainment

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Arron is amazing!!! He made our wedding tons of fun, especially considering that we got married on a Sunday at a small venue with only about 70 guests. I got numerous compliments on the music from guests of all ages. Arron was very organized from start to finish, and very punctual and professional as well. Plus, I made a lot of specific requests for songs at the last minute, and he made sure to play all of them. He played the right songs at the right times, and the music was never too quiet or too loud. Out of all my vendors, he was the absolute best at accommodating my wishes and tailoring his services to my instructions. Thanks to Arron, my wedding was both fun and classy, and it perfectly captured the vibe that I was hoping to achieve. You won't regret booking Arron for your wedding or event!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15211
BLOG

Music For Everyone's Soul!!

* SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE*

Do you have 3 minutes?

While planning one of the most important days of your life, wouldn't you like to take a brief moment out of your busy schedule to discuss some of the details?

* SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE*

Do you have 3 minutes?

While I do understand that pricing is an important budgetary concern, I would prefer it wasn't the first question asked, you may miss out on something you really wanted because you made a judgement call based on price alone. I like to see how we work as a team.

Wedding service rates start at $1500.00, and I would love to have the opportunity to discuss what I have to offer you as far as your event entertainment.

What can I tell you that you haven't already heard? I sincerely treat EVERY event as if it were my own. You will not get any canned responses, or typical industry jargon that is repeated from other companies. NAMELESS ENTERTAINMENT is a personality based entertainment company that features a fully immersed, interactive entertainer! Your wedding day will be directed by a multi faceted talent, that takes the responsibility of MC, event coordinator, and musical engineer, well past the spectrum of what would be considered "just a DJ"

Anyone can give you a price, I'm offering an EXPERIENCE!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Established: 2001
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I can not say enough great things about Arron at Nameless Entertainment. His expansive collection of music and easygoing personality makes him one of the best!!I love working with Arron!