Moraine Farm

Moraine Farm

Beverly, MA
781.221.4811   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

WOW. I cannot believe how magical my wedding was and how smoothly it went. Moraine Farm was originally not on my radar because I did not know the North Shore that well. Once we came for a visit, it became clear that this venue had everything we wanted. One of the few places (that we liked) that can very easily accommodate over 200 guests.

I specifically want to mention the professionalism and service Maura McCarthy brings to the table. Working with her was a pleasure and I knew I was in good hands. I had a lot of questions and wanted to make sure my guests had the best experience possible, and Moraine Farm & Maura McCarthy delivered that tenfold.

The venue is gorgeous. Outdoor and elegant without being too rustic and the gardens and lawns are immaculately kept. The gardens bloom in the Spring, Summer and Fall. You can choose from a variety of tents (I recommend upgrading to sailcloth) and Fireside Catering does a fantastic job with the food.

I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. The night went so smoothly it's almost scary. You provide the alcohol (and Kappy's buys back everything that's unopened) which saved us a ton of money, but Moraine still provides top notch bartenders and the insurance.

Above all else, if you want to have your wedding in an unforgettable location with lush lawns and gardens (not to mention some cool history to the place) check out The Estate at Moraine Farm. Your guests will be taken care of, the setting is like a dream and they go out of their way to make sure you are a happy bride.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
719 Cabot St., Beverly, MA 01915

There are still some PRIME 2015 dates available!

The Estate at

... read more

There are still some PRIME 2015 dates available!

The Estate at Moraine Farm, located on the North Shore in Beverly, Massachusetts, is set on 175 acres overlooking beautiful Wenham Lake. Only 25 minutes north of Boston, this spectacular venue is conveniently situated off Route 128, yet feels a world away from the city. The spacious grounds and estate were designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, who also designed Central Park in New York and the Emerald Necklace in Boston. The estate house overlooks Wenham Lake with sweeping views of the water from a curving brick patio. A large, flat lawn, perfect for large tented receptions during the warmer months, is just off the patio and also overlooks the traditional European-style gardens beyond the charming Tea House. The Estate at Moraine Farm is truly a hidden gem, tucked away in a protected reserve of farmland and forest. The site is an ideal setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate and private events, dinner parties and cocktail parties.

The house and terrace may accommodate many group sizes ranging from 60-80 guests for sit-down dinners and meetings up to 100 guests for cocktail parties. From April through November, the entire estate including the Great Lawn and Gardens can accommodate up to 350 guests for tented events and weddings.

Fireside Catering is the exclusive caterer at The Estate at Moraine Farm.

+/- read less