Millennium Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brian with Millennium Productions was beyond what we imagined in a DJ! Not only was he professional and creative, he really kept the night moving in a great way. One thing I told Brian when meeting with him prior to the wedding was I always wanted things to move faster at weddings when I attended as a guest - he kept this in mind and let me and my husband know when we needed to move forward to the next "event" of the night. He also met with me and my husband prior to the wedding to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted with our reception/music. We received several compliments from our guests and he played all the songs we requested and more! I would highly suggest Brian and Millennium Productions, as they did a fantastic job.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
1334 Strassner Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63144
BLOG

DJs | Bands | Video | Decor

About Millennium Productions

About Millennium Productions

Millennium Productions is a St Louis based wedding and event production company specializing in four areas of private event service. By combining services through Millennium, you are not only guaranteed constant and clear communication between all vendors, but also the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing your event is in the hands of a capable and confident event planning staff - Experts in weddings and formal events.

Millennium DJ Services

Boasting an all-inclusive DJ package that comes complete with professional lighting, premium audio, an unlimited song list, a DJ assigned when you book, and online planning tools; the Millennium DJ package offers everything you need at a reasonable price. Find out more about our DJ Services.

Millennium Band Services

Hosting some of the best variety dance bands in St Louis, Millennium is sure to find the right groove for your event. Combine our DJ services to create Millennium's Band/DJ Combo Package - By far the "best of the best" live entertainment available. Find out more about our Band Services.

Millennium Design Services

Featuring design elements ranging from custom drapery, lighting, lounge furniture, table sets, backdrops and more, our design staff emphasizes color and flow to the space at hand. Find out more about our Design services.

Millennium Video Services

Offering stylized packages that range from artistic to journalistic - Millennium's video packages are continually evolving to keep up with the demand for a unique and customized service. Find out more about our Video services.

You deserve the best for your wedding, and we’re here to make that happen. If you want your special day to be the best it can possibly be, Millennium Productions is the perfect organization for you.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
What could be left to say about Millennium? They are absolutely amazing, fun to share an event with, skilled DJs, Videographers and decor folks, and completely organized which is always a great thing!
PROS I KNOW (75)
Millennium Productions is a wedding DJ & Band, Videography, Photography, Lighting & Decor Provider from St. Louis. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis, Missouri, and Southern Illinois. Millennium Productions is a professional wedding DJ & Band, Videography, Photography, Lighting & Decor Provider that has been part of the St. Louis wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in DJ & Band, Videography, Photography, and Lighting & Decor