1128 N. Second St., Saint Charles, MO 63301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mirage Photo

Mirage Photo, L.L.C. is a photography company. specializing in Weddings, that is based in Saint Charles, Missouri but also work extensively throughout the United States and abroad. Passports in hand, they are willing to travel where ever your photography needs may be. Professional photographers Shawn, Samantha and their team, will help you manage your day, keep a tight schedule, keep annoying wedding guests at bay, all while giving you exceptional photographs. This company believes in pain free photography, allowing the couple to have the most fun on their wedding day while capturing phenomenal one-of-a-kind photos.

Mirage Photo, L.L.C. provides flush mount albums, metal and canvas wall art, prints, proofs, save the dates, thank you cards and much more. They understand that you want and need the perfect person behind the lens capturing your special day. They truly understand that they may not be for every bride and whether that is them or not, they recommend you interview other photographers in order to find a perfect fit for your personality. Shawn and Samantha offer the following photography services:

• Multiple Photographers

54e95da23752b210 1526920913 0b3248e0ff102134 1526920909242 2 HomeSlideshow3
4ffbe1a679254fb2 1526920892 1e51d5b79ce38e34 1526920890 ce2b14cac0e868ae 152692

63 Reviews for Mirage Photo

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

My fiancé and I have Mirage booked for our wedding in October, but I am confident that everything will go well. They did our engagement pictures and we could not have been happier with the results! Samantha and Sean made us feel comfortable during the shoot and, most importantly, they made us laugh. They really made sure we were both happy with the pictures and gave us great direction! Not only did they make my fiancé and I feel comfortable, they worked really well with our dogs! I cannot say enormous changes good things about Mirage and whenever someone asks me for a photographer recommendation, we always suggest them! If I could give them over 5 stars, I would.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Mirage for our engagement and wedding photos! They were awesome. They are so friendly to work with and totally make you feel at ease. We loved our engagement photos and can't wait to see our wedding photos from our September wedding. They do amazing work and Sam really helped ease my stress and keep everyone calm & having fun. Her and Justin did wonderful to include my dog in some wedding pictures, which was something we really wanted to do. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know. Keep up the great work!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

When I began planning for my wedding I was overwhelmed with all of the decisions I had to make. Once decision I was most concerned about was the photography aspect. I had a list of photographers to meet with and at the time Mirage was not even on my list! While meeting with other vendors (non-photo) one specific person recommended I contact Samantha from Mirage Photo. I immediately put that on my list and contacted her to schedule an appointment (after reading reviews online). Within a day I had a response and we scheduled a meeting. Wow! Even on our phone call she was friendly and seemed personable! When I met with her a few days later I felt like we clicked immediately and she really listed to what I wanted on my wedding day. Our time together was busy planning for photo locations and talking about the timeline for my wedding day. I could tell she had done this a few times because she had a nice list of things to do, when and where to do them. Overall, I knew that using Mirage Photo was the right choice for me! We talked specifics for the package I needed and came up with a good price that I could actually afford! Score! Samantha was already booked for my wedding day, but she provided me information about their other lead photographer (Justin) and told me that I would like him too. I trusted her and knew it would work for me. She showed me some photos that Justin had taken himself and I agreed that his work was great. A few days later I made the decision to book Mirage Photo and dropped off the payment. My wedding is a year away, but I am already excited for what my photos will look like!

Sent on 05/11/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mirage Photo FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mirage Photo 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Stems Florist
    Stems Florist Wedding Florists

What a fantastic photographer to work with!! Their professionalism will make you proud that you selected them and their talent will produce the very best in wedding photography for you & your family!!

• Millennium Productions
    Millennium Productions Wedding DJs

Mirage Rocks!! You cannot find a cooler pair of wedding photographers that will capture your special day in a unique and stylized manner, and that will also be fun and pleasant to work with. We always look forward to working with these guys. Check them out - You wont regret it!

• 1128 N. Second St. Saint Charles, MO, 63301 See on map
    6365780600 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only