Millennium Productions Reviews

237 Reviews for Millennium Productions

• Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Initial Visit was fabulous

I had a consultation with Millennium Productions and everything was great. They answered all of our questions, didn't force us into anything and took their time. We even had questions about services that they offer outside of DJing and Brian who we were working with did the research for us and sent us an email the next day. I could not be more happy to know that on the day of my wedding I will not have to worry about the DJ because I have all the confidence that it will be a great experience for all my guests.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

Best & Most Fun Wedding DJ - communicative, accommodating, & professional.

Antonio Perez from Millennium Productions did a spectacular job! He was communicative, professional, and played the best music that fit our wedding reception’s vibe perfectly. He had a great speaking voice and made the guests get up and dance all night. He is awesome! I highly recommend Tony for anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Mary Collins · Married on 06/01/2019

100% highly recommend

I cannot say enough great things about Millennium Productions, and specifically about our DJ, Will. He not only made our dance floor fun and upbeat, he also took care of so many little details to ensure our reception ran smoothly and according to schedule so we didn't have to worry about a thing. He was so great to work with and made our day full of so much fun. I would highly recommend Will to anyone and everyone for their wedding. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out what we were hoping to get out of our wedding day and we cannot thank him enough for that!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Best choice for wedding DJ

We used Millennium Productions as our DJ for our wedding reception. After contacting a few other DJs and then meeting the team at Millennium Productions, we knew that's who we wanted at our wedding. They were very professional and made the whole process very easy. Will C was our DJ at our wedding. We had a few must play songs, but otherwise let him do his own thing, and Will did not disappoint. Best choice for DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Colleen Ganz · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved working with Millennium!

We chose Millennium for both our DJ and videography and I'm so glad we did! The planning process can be entirely overwhelming but Millennium makes it seamless. Patrick was our DJ and he went above and beyond to make sure we knew he'd be ready, willing and able to help with anything we needed. He also gave us great advice on some of our song choices when we were overwhelmed with the number of options available. The day of he was energetic, polite and totally accommodating to any of our last minute changes. Thank you, Patrick!
    Forrest and Maddie were our cinematographers and they captured our day so beautifully! For being in such an intimate setting while we were getting ready, at the church and capturing the two of us alone, they were respectful, kind and incredibly helpful! We have gotten compliments from everyone we shared the video with about awesome it turned out! Thank you, Forrest and Maddie!
    I wrestled with the cost of having a wedding video as I knew it was not cheap but I am SO glad that I opted for it. It was worth every penny and we will have the video to look back on forever and get to relive our big day every time we watch!
    Thank you to the whole Millennium team for all your hard work and planning and making us feel like our wedding was top priority!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Diane · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Millennium Productions to DJ my son's wedding and could not have been happier. We had Shawn for a DJ and he was amazing! Our guests loved how personable Shawn was and the variety of music he played. I had quite a few guests asking me for the contact information on our DJ. A good DJ is hard to find, but you won't go wrong with Millennium......call them today!!! Trust me. :)

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ellie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Millennium Productions and our DJ, Rich, for our wedding! From the very beginning, he took the time to get to know us as a couple so he could tailor his services to best fit our needs. He was extremely organized, kept us on track during the planning process and helped us develop our reception timeline. There were some parts of the day where we had very specific ideas for what we wanted, and some where we weren’t sure. He was able to accommodate both extremely well. We had a specific song list for our cocktail hour and dinner, and he made sure to play everything we requested. For the dance floor, we relied more on his experience and reading the room without giving as many suggestions. He did a great job mixing it up and keeping all of the different age groups dancing. Rich really impressed us with his ability to edit the songs for our 'special dances' and make them fit for time, but still sound seamless. He also did a great job making announcements and working with the wedding venue to keep us on track with our timeline. We would definitely recommend Rich to anybody looking for a wedding DJ! (Ellie & Kyle - 9.8.18)

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience with Millennium!

Will with Millennium Productions was an AWESOME DJ! He was very helpful in answering any questions we had in meetings and emails prior to our wedding, and made sure that all announcements, song choices, etc. were correct and in order for the ceremony and reception. Will was also fantastic with the music during the reception and reading the room - the dance floor was always busy the entire night. We definitely recommend Will & Millennium Productions!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tara · Married on 08/10/2018

I used millennium for my videographer and DJ. DJ Shawn was awesome. He learned what we wanted as a couple and helped make the night magical!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tim · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I picked Will to be our DJ for our wedding, and we are glad that we did! Will was easy to talk to and flexible with our ideas for music. When we had a song request that required cutting out an interlude to fit our timing, Will sent us a great version of the song that we couldn't hardly tell was edited. He made sure to contact the venue and figure out how everything needed to be set up. We were impressed even before the wedding! Day-of, Will did a great job of making sure our dance floor was packed and flowing. We loved his music choices, and he did a great job of playing songs that kept our party alive. He was well prepared with all microphones and announcements and all the little details. We highly recommend the professional DJs at Millennium and we highly recommend Will!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

We chose Brian to be our DJ for our reception (7/7/18) and we were so happy we did! He was professional, prompt, patient, and friendly. I could actually enjoy my reception knowing that Brian had the night scheduled down to the second and came to us to ensure if the next part of the reception was still as planned or if something needed to be changed. He also did this with our parents so they were in the loop too. I could not recommend Brian and Millennium more for your special day!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

Will C with Millennium Productions was an absolutely amazing DJ and host! When we first met with Will, we told him that we wanted to keep the dance floor going all night, and he made sure to keep it packed!! Every song choice was a hit and our guests even yelled "Noooo!" when he announced the last song, which was so funny and really showed how much our guests enjoyed having Will! Our entire experience with Millennium was positive, well organized, and stress-free. We highly recommend Millennium Productions, especially Will C!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Karen · Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Millennium. Our DJ was David B. and he was professional, organized and easy to talk to. Prior to the wedding he sat down to meet with us to discuss the timeline, songs and made sure he had the correct pronunciations for everyone’s names. At our reception he played all our must play songs and kept the dance floor energized. He also said a very nice intro into the dedication song for my mom that made me tear up. He made sure we stayed on time for everything at the reception which was important to us. We would highly recommend Millennium productions as everyone that we interacted with (Wes, Brian, Aaron) including the uplighting designer and our DJ, David, were phenomenal!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Millennium is amazing! They're a great company to work with, and Alex who was our DJ was awesome!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • W

wendy · Married on 04/27/2018

Love them and cannot wait to have the occasion to work with them again~

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

Patrick was the BEST DJ EVER! He was willing to do literally anything the day of the wedding. He made sure the dance floor was jam packed the entire night... people didn't want to leave when it was over! We received so many compliments on how much fun everyone had that evening, and we attribute that to Patrick. Thank you for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Greg · Married on 03/23/2018

Our DJ was Rich Whalley and he was fantastic. He did a great job with the music but even more importantly he was extremely organized and worked well with us to make sure the event went as smoothly as possible and according to our wishes. He had sent us a timeline beforehand and met with us briefly to make sure he knew what we wanted. I cannot recommend him highly enough and will him for future events without a doubt.

Sent on 03/27/2018

ARI · Married on 03/23/2018

Shawn with Millennium is one of the main reasons that my wife and i had a remarkable wedding !
    The Ceremony was perfect the party was ridiculously happy and the amount of energy that he created filled up the room, his ability to improvise is unreal and the way you edited our first dance song is amazing your attention to detail is remarkable and people loved his voice! he did above and beyond! And thank Mario from us for his assistance as well you both made it easy fun special and memorable ! will hire you guys for every event in our life celebrations
    we love you
    Ari and April Berkovich

Last and not the least,
    David and Ty
    Thank you so very much for your guidance advice and professional videography we cannot wait to see your art come to live we really appreciate all of your hard work and the great tips!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Devon · Married on 02/03/2018

150% would recommend Millennium Productions for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception! We chose them because they had such good reviews, and they far exceeded expectations. SHAWN T was our DJ/MC/Party Starter. Our pre-wedding prep with him was easy and stress free, but what I really want to talk about is the wedding day. On the wedding day, Shawn made sure I was happy with everything as the whole evening progressed – down to making sure my husband and I had a drink in hand at all times! He did our uplighting as well; thank goodness because I had picked a not-so-flattering color and he suggested the PERFECT color and adjusted all lights prior to reception. He made sure that those giving speeches (Father of the Bride, MOH, Best Man) knew exactly what was happening and when – he even gave the nervous ones some reassuring advice prior to speaking. And I’m not exaggerating; he made the dance floor COME TO LIFE, and the party went on all night. He genuinely cares about his work and his clients, went completely above and beyond, and did a PHENOMENAL JOB – we cannot thank you enough Shawn!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Scott · Married on 12/30/2017

Millennium Productions and our Millennium DJ Shawn Titchenal were amazing! Shawn went above and beyond, spending extra time to make sure the wedding was exactly the vibe we were going for. He's also just a flat-out great DJ and kept the dance floor alive. Millennium also helped make our reception look awesome by providing some uplighting. Virtually everyone that attended came up to me afterwards to tell me that "the DJ and the music was awesome." I cannot recommend Millennium Productions and specifically our DJ Shawn more highly.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Joe P, one of the DJs at Millennium. From the very beginning, Joe was incredibly professional and attentive. He knew that a "dance party" was very important to me and my husband, and he gave us just that. He stuck to our "play" and "no play" list just as we had asked. He kept the crowd excited and had great variation throughout the evening. I can't say enough good things about our experience with him. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Millennium and Joe Presti.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Max · Married on 12/01/2017

Will C. and Millennium were the best to work with for our wedding. I work in event production and have not found many vendors that were as accommodating. They were very responsive with any questions we had. Will made sure the events of the evening stayed on schedule and there were always people dancing all night long.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Christa · Married on 11/24/2017

Brian was incredible to work with. We had a rather interesting mix of a wide variety of genres/songs, but that didn't seem to trouble Brian in the least, he was up for the challenge. Our special day went on without a hitch, and the reception was seamless, much thanks to Brian. We are incredibly happy with our decision to work with Millennium, and would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you Brian for all of your hard work, and helping to make it the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Millennium and Rich Whalley, our DJ, was an absolutely fantastic experience! We had to do all of our planning from out of town and Rich made it as easy and stress-free as possible! The online portal was also super helpful in planning the day's timeline and picking out our music requests. During the reception Rich was so great! He was able to incorporate a really last minute request from us which allowed us to play a video that was really special for us. He seamlessly led the evening's timeline and had everyone on the dance floor enjoying themselves! He incorporated our music taste and did a great job at getting and keeping the party going. We thought he was fantastic and our guests did too, we're still receiving compliments a month later on how fun the music/dancing/atmosphere was.

Sent on 12/04/2017