Millennium Productions Reviews

268 | Saint Louis, MO

268 Reviews for Millennium Productions

• Eddie

Eddie K. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Millennium Productions is fantastic!

Millennium Productions did a great job! Patrick D was our DJ -he listened to our requests and executed on them perfectly. He was very communicative throughout the process, and you could tell that he genuinely wanted to make our day as easy and stress free as possible. We never felt worried about the music during the planning process because of the professionalism he exhibited. And on our reception night, the dance floor was packed! The music exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Britt W. · Married on 07/16/2021

Shawn T. was the best!!

We decided to hire Millennium for our wedding reception. Shawn was very responsive, professional, and experienced. He guided us and made great recommendations to keep our reception upbeat. If you’re on the fence about finding a dj, go the Millennium way!

Sent on 07/21/2021
  • Jake

Jake B. · Married on 07/10/2021

An absolute must have DJ at your wedding!

Shawn was the absolute best DJ we could of asked for on our wedding day!! From day 1, he was very professional, responsive and truly put forth 100% effort in making our reception one we would never forget. He was very good at incorporating all of our requested songs while still able to read the room and keep the party going! I can't say enough good things about Shawn and Millennium Productions.

Sent on 07/27/2021
  • April

April C. · Married on 07/03/2021

Great experience! Will C is awesome!

Will C was our incredible DJ! Millennium made booking and planning very easy. Will C. was our DJ and he did an amazing job! He does really well on the microphone and is such a friendly guy! He did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor. We were so happy that we got Will as our DJ! He did our ceremony music as well and did a great job at it!

Sent on 07/20/2021
  • Leanne

Leanne H. · Married on 07/02/2021

Awesome Professionals!!

We loved Brian. He was great at his job. He was able to read the energy and match the music to the vibe. Overall super organized and professional! 100% would not hesitate to book through the .

Sent on 07/03/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 06/18/2021

Great experience!

DJ Dan was great throughout the planning process and at our wedding reception! He consistently reached out to check in and ask if there was anything he could do before our day. On the wedding day, he set everything up promptly and efficiently and kept the crown engaged. We got many compliments on our DJ and the music thanks to Dan!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Abby H. · Married on 06/05/2021

Highly Recommend!

Stephen K was such a pleasure to work with! He answered all of my questions and accommodating for our requests very promptly and without hesitation. Everybody at our wedding was raving about how much fun they had and my husband and I truly appreciate everything that Stephen did for us! I would 100% recommend Millennium Productions and Stephen K as a DJ!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Angie

Angie M. · Married on 05/30/2021

Best DJ in town

Patrick was our DJ& he was nothing short of amazing! He communicated with every vendor involved & that made it seemless for us. He even made our plates to make sure we had some of the delicious food we picked out! Didn't even have to ask! He had a 30 second rule incase we wanted to change anything, which I think I used once&there were no questions asked! He specified all we need to worry was getting the rings on our fingers& having a great time& he would take care of the rest....and he did just that. Our day was perfect & he played a big part in helping it run smoothly. Millennium & Patrick were so professional. We had the best day ever! Seriously BOOK THEM! and ask for Patrick!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Rebecca

Rebecca F. · Married on 05/15/2021

Couldn't have been BETTER! Packed dance floor!

Client: Rebecca Flynn Event Date: 5/15/2021
    DJ Satisfaction Survey
    DJ/Host's Customer Service via Email and Telephone
    5 - (Excellent)
    DJ/Host's Overall Planning Assistance 5 - (Excellent)
    DJ/Host's Customer Service at Event 5 - (Excellent)
    Promptness Of Your DJ/Host 5 - (Excellent)
    Friendliness Of Your DJ/Host 5 - (Excellent)
    DJ/Host's Appearance 5 - (Excellent)
    Professionalism of your DJ/Host 5 - (Excellent)
    DJ/Host's Coordination With Other Vendors 5 - (Excellent)
    DJ/Host's Overall Performance Rating 5 - (Excellent)
    DJ Equipment Appearance 5 - (Excellent)
    Sound Quality 5 - (Excellent)
    Overall Volume Levels 5 - (Excellent)
    Music Selection 5 - (Excellent)
    Incorporation Of Your Music Requests 5 - (Excellent)
    DJ Lighting Effects 5 - (Excellent)
    Would you recommend our DJ/Host services to others?
    Is there anything specific our DJ/Host or DJ division can improve on? Absolutely not, Brian was amazing! :)
    Additional comments or suggestions for DJ/Host services? Brian-
    I just wanted to send over a quick thank you! We had the greatest time Saturday! While our day was full of chaos, our confidence in you took one thing off of plates!
    Your service was excellent starting from the very beginning, when you went out of your way to meet us in Kansas City.
    One of our top priorities for our wedding was the music and our dance floor was packed the entire evening! We had so many compliments on the music!
    Thank you so much again! We had so much fun and we will remember it forever! Rebecca and Dyllan Sourk
    Overall Performance as a Company
    Website Functionality and Ease of Use 5 - (Excellent)
    Quality of Administrative Customer Service via Telephone
    Quality of Administrative Customer Service via Email

Overall Administrative Customer Service as a 5 - (Excellent) Company
    Overall Performance as a Company 5 - (Excellent)
    Is there anything Millennium can improve upon as a company? n/a
    Additional comments or suggestions for Millennium as a company n/a
    Would you recommend Millennium Productions as Yes a company to others? Yes
    May we share your comments with others? Yes

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Sandra314

Sandra · Married on 04/25/2021

Jason was a wonderful DJ and MC. We were very impressed with the overall professionalism of Millennium Productions. They keep everything very classy, and it is clear that Millennium only hires the best! These DJs are very experienced with weddings in general, and it was great to have someone who could coordinate with the staff to make the evening flawless. Millennium may not be the least expensive, but they are the BEST and totally worth the reasonable price they change for such great service.

Sent on 03/08/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/24/2021

DJ Dan- the best in the biz!

We were lucky enough to get Dan my happenstance but he truly made the night memorable. The dance floor was packed all night because of the music choices he made. He was so attentive and responsive during planning, it made everything so easy on me. 100/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Katie G. · Married on 03/08/2021

Book patrick asap

STOP YOUR SEARCH RIGHT NOW AND BOOK PATRICK!! I can't even begin to say enough good things about Patrick as the DJ for our wedding. I am a corona bride, so it goes without saying that wedding planning was incredibly stressful. Patrick was my ray of sunshine through the whole thing. I never once had a worry about how things would go. I had full confidence he would run the party perfectly, and let me tell you, I was RIGHT. He met with us a few weeks prior and we got to know him. He was so flexible and his only "rule" is he needs 30 seconds notice before any changes (and we threw A LOT of changes at him -- thanks Corona). He handled everything effortlessly, and was so kind. He was able to mix some music to make our first dances perfect, and was so detail oriented. We have special family dances that we do at every wedding, and he made sure to do them before the photographers left (something that never even occurred to me) so we could really capture and remember the day on film. The Millennium Productions software is so simple. We were able to make requests and set up some songs from home that we knew we wanted. Again, BOOK PATRICK. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and he really acted as almost a coordinator, making sure the photographers and videographer were all on the same schedule so the day went smoothly. I can't thank him enough for leading our special day and going so above and beyond. PS - he was SO KIND when I mentioned that my 89 year old Nana couldn't make it to the wedding that he actually offered his personal cell phone to be able to live stream the ceremony so she could see it (our venue did not have Wifi). Just another example of how incredibly kind, personal, and wonderful he was

Sent on 08/30/2020

Eric H. · Married on 02/03/2021

Great Reception!

We hired Patrick as our wedding DJ and we were thrilled with him. We had last minute changes the day of the wedding and he was nothing by helpful, flexible, and funny. Patrick did everything he could to make our wedding day special and we received many compliments from our guests about the music. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/26/2020

Millennium Productions was by far the best choice of vendors for our wedding! Our DJ, Brian, did an amazing job from start to finish. He was the perfect balance of professional yet personable and we had the best time at our reception. The dance floor was full and all of our friends and family complimented us on our choice, letting us know they had never met a DJ that wasn't cheesy-until our wedding!! I trusted Brian completely with our reception and he made me feel so relaxed with the planning-something a bride to be definitely needs to feel! Millennium Productions and Brian provided us with amazing service and we will always remember how magical our reception was thanks to them.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Brian is the absolute best!!

Brian came highly recommended by a friend of ours, so we were quick to request him upon our first meeting at Millennium. I'm so happy we did! He was incredibly professional and knowledgeable from the very beginning. Throughout the planning process, Brian was incredibly helpful in suggesting songs for different segments of our ceremony and reception. On numerous occasions he sent us multiple versions of songs to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. My mom recently passed, and we played a recording of her saying a prayer at the reception - Brian worked with me to make that happen, and even sent over multiple versions of an "intro" to make sure I was comfortable with it, as he knew how important it was. I can't tell him how much that meant to me. The day of our wedding, everything around audio was flawless. Brian handled the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and the music flowed seamlessly from one event to the next. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire evening! As the reception came to a close, Brian even went above and beyond calling around to multiple places trying to help us find somewhere to continue the fun with our guests, since so many places are closed due to COVID. I cannot recommend Brian and Millennium enough - he is the epitome of professionalism and skill. If you select Brian to DJ your big day, you will be in the best hands possible!!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Nicole R. · Married on 07/12/2020

Professional and Friendly

We had the best experience with our DJ. He was very courteous and professional and made sure the day was so smooth for us.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Lauren M. · Married on 06/26/2020

Professional, personable and fun

Millennium was very easy to work with. Our DJ was Shawn Titchenal and he was a class act. He did everything and more that we asked for, and we received multiple compliments about his music selection and energy after the wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2020

Thank you so much!! AMAZING!

I am so happy we chose Millennium Productions for our uplighting and draping at our wedding! Aaron was so easy to work with and made the whole process so simple. I had to postpone our original wedding date due to Covid-19 and Aaron was so accommodating. The uplighting changed the whole look of our venue, it was absolutely stunning! Aaron understood what I was looking for and made it happen. I highly recommend Millennium Productions to any future bride!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Initial Visit was fabulous

I had a consultation with Millennium Productions and everything was great. They answered all of our questions, didn't force us into anything and took their time. We even had questions about services that they offer outside of DJing and Brian who we were working with did the research for us and sent us an email the next day. I could not be more happy to know that on the day of my wedding I will not have to worry about the DJ because I have all the confidence that it will be a great experience for all my guests.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Anna H. · Married on 11/16/2019

Choose Millennium!

Millennium productions was absolutely wonderful! The planning and communication prewedding was excellent. Very quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Once you book, you will be given access to an online portal to add song requests as you think of them. Thank you so much for everything and making our event INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was never empty. Our DJ, Will, was incredible and so much fun! Choose Millennium, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jackie S. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful! Highly recommend!

Terry was our dj and he was great! He arrived early and was fantastic the whole evening. When things needed moved up he was flexible and completely on top of everything! Kept the party going the whole evening.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best videographers!

When planning my wedding, a great videographer was top of the list for me, and Millennium Productions came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I am so happy they did and COULD NOT BE MORE THRILLED with the entire process from start to finish. Both of our videos (same day edit & highlight film) exceeded my (very high 😉) expectations. They are truly the best and I will continue to recommend this company! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Mandy Z. · Married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

DJ Dan was absolutely awesome. His performance during both the ceremony and reception received more
    compliments than I can count. Just a few weeks prior to our wedding, we were at another reception where the dance
    floor was completely empty. The DJ there just missed his mark. Can't say the same about DJ Dan and Millennium
    Productions. The music was spot on, the dance floor was bumping, and Dan kept the hot tracks rolling. People of all
    ages were out on the dance floor from start to finish and he helped make our wedding day exactly what was
    envisioned, a big party. Using the event planning system and music selection system to build our playlists was very
    easy and when we met with DJ Dan he was able to easily picture exactly what kind of day we wanted. Wedding
    planning can be stressful, but luckily with Dan he only needed a basic idea of what we were looking for and didn't
    add any stress to our planning process. Guy is cool as a cucumber. He knew his plan and executed perfectly. Can't
    thank you guys enough for making our wedding day one for the books. Thank you! - Max and Mandy

Sent on 12/18/2019

Brittany F. · Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome Experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Will. He was AWESOME!! He definitely knew his stuff and made this process super easy and fun.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shannon P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing dj! Went above and beyond

We had Patrick as our DJ and he was amazing! He was able to work with any requests we had and was extremely flexible too with any last-minute changes we had! He really went above and beyond! He helped us cut music for intros and special dances and really helped us keep our wedding reception on schedule. It was really an amazing experience working with Millennium Productions and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2019