Millennium Productions Reviews

259 | Saint Louis, MO

259 Reviews for Millennium Productions

• Eddie

Eddie Kadlec · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Millennium Productions is fantastic!

Millennium Productions did a great job! Patrick D was our DJ -he listened to our requests and executed on them perfectly. He was very communicative throughout the process, and you could tell that he genuinely wanted to make our day as easy and stress free as possible. We never felt worried about the music during the planning process because of the professionalism he exhibited. And on our reception night, the dance floor was packed! The music exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Sandra314

Sandra · Getting married on 04/25/2021

Jason was a wonderful DJ and MC. We were very impressed with the overall professionalism of Millennium Productions. They keep everything very classy, and it is clear that Millennium only hires the best! These DJs are very experienced with weddings in general, and it was great to have someone who could coordinate with the staff to make the evening flawless. Millennium may not be the least expensive, but they are the BEST and totally worth the reasonable price they change for such great service.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Katie Gruszka · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Book patrick asap

STOP YOUR SEARCH RIGHT NOW AND BOOK PATRICK!! I can't even begin to say enough good things about Patrick as the DJ for our wedding. I am a corona bride, so it goes without saying that wedding planning was incredibly stressful. Patrick was my ray of sunshine through the whole thing. I never once had a worry about how things would go. I had full confidence he would run the party perfectly, and let me tell you, I was RIGHT. He met with us a few weeks prior and we got to know him. He was so flexible and his only "rule" is he needs 30 seconds notice before any changes (and we threw A LOT of changes at him -- thanks Corona). He handled everything effortlessly, and was so kind. He was able to mix some music to make our first dances perfect, and was so detail oriented. We have special family dances that we do at every wedding, and he made sure to do them before the photographers left (something that never even occurred to me) so we could really capture and remember the day on film. The Millennium Productions software is so simple. We were able to make requests and set up some songs from home that we knew we wanted. Again, BOOK PATRICK. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and he really acted as almost a coordinator, making sure the photographers and videographer were all on the same schedule so the day went smoothly. I can't thank him enough for leading our special day and going so above and beyond. PS - he was SO KIND when I mentioned that my 89 year old Nana couldn't make it to the wedding that he actually offered his personal cell phone to be able to live stream the ceremony so she could see it (our venue did not have Wifi). Just another example of how incredibly kind, personal, and wonderful he was

Sent on 08/30/2020

Eric Hucker · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Great Reception!

We hired Patrick as our wedding DJ and we were thrilled with him. We had last minute changes the day of the wedding and he was nothing by helpful, flexible, and funny. Patrick did everything he could to make our wedding day special and we received many compliments from our guests about the music. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/26/2020

Millennium Productions was by far the best choice of vendors for our wedding! Our DJ, Brian, did an amazing job from start to finish. He was the perfect balance of professional yet personable and we had the best time at our reception. The dance floor was full and all of our friends and family complimented us on our choice, letting us know they had never met a DJ that wasn't cheesy-until our wedding!! I trusted Brian completely with our reception and he made me feel so relaxed with the planning-something a bride to be definitely needs to feel! Millennium Productions and Brian provided us with amazing service and we will always remember how magical our reception was thanks to them.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany Crocker · Married on 09/26/2020

Brian is the absolute best!!

Brian came highly recommended by a friend of ours, so we were quick to request him upon our first meeting at Millennium. I'm so happy we did! He was incredibly professional and knowledgeable from the very beginning. Throughout the planning process, Brian was incredibly helpful in suggesting songs for different segments of our ceremony and reception. On numerous occasions he sent us multiple versions of songs to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. My mom recently passed, and we played a recording of her saying a prayer at the reception - Brian worked with me to make that happen, and even sent over multiple versions of an "intro" to make sure I was comfortable with it, as he knew how important it was. I can't tell him how much that meant to me. The day of our wedding, everything around audio was flawless. Brian handled the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and the music flowed seamlessly from one event to the next. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire evening! As the reception came to a close, Brian even went above and beyond calling around to multiple places trying to help us find somewhere to continue the fun with our guests, since so many places are closed due to COVID. I cannot recommend Brian and Millennium enough - he is the epitome of professionalism and skill. If you select Brian to DJ your big day, you will be in the best hands possible!!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Nicole Rice · Married on 07/12/2020

Professional and Friendly

We had the best experience with our DJ. He was very courteous and professional and made sure the day was so smooth for us.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Lauren Mages · Married on 06/26/2020

Professional, personable and fun

Millennium was very easy to work with. Our DJ was Shawn Titchenal and he was a class act. He did everything and more that we asked for, and we received multiple compliments about his music selection and energy after the wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2020

Thank you so much!! AMAZING!

I am so happy we chose Millennium Productions for our uplighting and draping at our wedding! Aaron was so easy to work with and made the whole process so simple. I had to postpone our original wedding date due to Covid-19 and Aaron was so accommodating. The uplighting changed the whole look of our venue, it was absolutely stunning! Aaron understood what I was looking for and made it happen. I highly recommend Millennium Productions to any future bride!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Married on 01/11/2020

Initial Visit was fabulous

I had a consultation with Millennium Productions and everything was great. They answered all of our questions, didn't force us into anything and took their time. We even had questions about services that they offer outside of DJing and Brian who we were working with did the research for us and sent us an email the next day. I could not be more happy to know that on the day of my wedding I will not have to worry about the DJ because I have all the confidence that it will be a great experience for all my guests.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Anna Husemann · Married on 11/16/2019

Choose Millennium!

Millennium productions was absolutely wonderful! The planning and communication prewedding was excellent. Very quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Once you book, you will be given access to an online portal to add song requests as you think of them. Thank you so much for everything and making our event INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was never empty. Our DJ, Will, was incredible and so much fun! Choose Millennium, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jackie Stevens · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful! Highly recommend!

Terry was our dj and he was great! He arrived early and was fantastic the whole evening. When things needed moved up he was flexible and completely on top of everything! Kept the party going the whole evening.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Reinhold · Married on 10/19/2019

Best videographers!

When planning my wedding, a great videographer was top of the list for me, and Millennium Productions came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I am so happy they did and COULD NOT BE MORE THRILLED with the entire process from start to finish. Both of our videos (same day edit & highlight film) exceeded my (very high 😉) expectations. They are truly the best and I will continue to recommend this company! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Mandy Zielinski · Married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

DJ Dan was absolutely awesome. His performance during both the ceremony and reception received more
    compliments than I can count. Just a few weeks prior to our wedding, we were at another reception where the dance
    floor was completely empty. The DJ there just missed his mark. Can't say the same about DJ Dan and Millennium
    Productions. The music was spot on, the dance floor was bumping, and Dan kept the hot tracks rolling. People of all
    ages were out on the dance floor from start to finish and he helped make our wedding day exactly what was
    envisioned, a big party. Using the event planning system and music selection system to build our playlists was very
    easy and when we met with DJ Dan he was able to easily picture exactly what kind of day we wanted. Wedding
    planning can be stressful, but luckily with Dan he only needed a basic idea of what we were looking for and didn't
    add any stress to our planning process. Guy is cool as a cucumber. He knew his plan and executed perfectly. Can't
    thank you guys enough for making our wedding day one for the books. Thank you! - Max and Mandy

Sent on 12/18/2019

Brittany Fahey · Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome Experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Will. He was AWESOME!! He definitely knew his stuff and made this process super easy and fun.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shannon Piontek · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing dj! Went above and beyond

We had Patrick as our DJ and he was amazing! He was able to work with any requests we had and was extremely flexible too with any last-minute changes we had! He really went above and beyond! He helped us cut music for intros and special dances and really helped us keep our wedding reception on schedule. It was really an amazing experience working with Millennium Productions and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

Top Notch Professionals!!

We would suggest Millenium Productions for videographer and DJ Service to anyone we know! The prices are reasonable, and the service went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you for helping our wedding day, between the wedding, and the reception to go smoothly, without a hitch!!

Will was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was very thorough with his meeting with us, and made sure he did not miss a single detail. He answered every single question we had, and he asked additional questions to make sure to deliver exactly what we needed for our wedding reception. When we first started our wedding reception, he greeted us with a smile, and went over the introduction details with us. It was wonderful, because he made us feel at ease! After the entrance of the wedding party and bride and groom, he promptly set up the Maid of Honor and Best Man with Microphones for their speeches. This gave them time to adjust before giving their speeches, which was much appreciated by both parties! After that, he met up with us to go over the details for the Bouquet and Garter Toss. We cannot thank Will enough for making our Reception fun, smooth, and easy!! He used our playlist, played the music at a perfect volume, and everyone at every age was pleased! Thank you again, Will! We will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs DJ services!

Paul and I are very excited to see our wedding video! The Videographers were very professional, respectful, and thorough. I know they captured details we did not even see, and we are looking forward to the masterpiece they produced!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Tina · Married on 09/01/2019

Great full service company

We hired Millennium to provide DJ, videography, and lighting for our wedding and they did a great job. The lighting was exactly what we wanted for a candlelight dinner reception. Our DJ, Will, kept the music rolling and the dance floor was always full. Millennium was also willing to work with us on a custom video package, which was actually really hard to find with any other video vendor. Communication was also very easy and low stress. All in all, a great group of professionals to work with!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Damara · Married on 08/24/2019

Cant say enough good things about this company

We were so pleased with our wedding DJ services. From the beginning, Millennium was easy to talk with and very responsive to my many questions. Brian was so helpful. We booked Will C. as our DJ, and he was amazing to work with. From our meetings and correspondence, he made us feel comfortable and really listened to the vibe we wanted to create for the night. Our wedding day was magical, and he truly helped the reception flow the way we wanted it to. We truly can't say enough good things about Will and Millennium!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • SARAH

Sarah George · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing dance floor!

Our DJ was amazing and helped make our day perfect! Having a fun dance floor was a priority of ours and they made that happen. Everyone at Millennium Productions was easy to communicate with and get along with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Leanne B · Married on 07/27/2019

Will make your vision a reality!

Patrick did a great job as the DJ for our wedding. He has an experienced, ready-to-handle-anything feel which allowed us to let go of any worry and enjoy our wedding day! He truly listened to what we wanted out of our wedding day and brought it to life, and he did a fantastic job in choosing music that had our guests dancing the whole night!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Christy

Christy Burton · Married on 07/12/2019

Personal and Incredible

Our entire experience was top notch from start to finish. Somehow from one planning session Matt understood us and what we wanted for our day perfectly! He helped make our ceremony seamless and beautifully heartfelt then created a dance floor that just wouldn't quit! We are greatly appreciative for Matt and Millennium's part in making our wedding day incredible!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

Best & Most Fun Wedding DJ - communicative, accommodating, & professional.

Antonio Perez from Millennium Productions did a spectacular job! He was communicative, professional, and played the best music that fit our wedding reception’s vibe perfectly. He had a great speaking voice and made the guests get up and dance all night. He is awesome! I highly recommend Tony for anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Mary Collins · Married on 06/01/2019

100% highly recommend

I cannot say enough great things about Millennium Productions, and specifically about our DJ, Will. He not only made our dance floor fun and upbeat, he also took care of so many little details to ensure our reception ran smoothly and according to schedule so we didn't have to worry about a thing. He was so great to work with and made our day full of so much fun. I would highly recommend Will to anyone and everyone for their wedding. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out what we were hoping to get out of our wedding day and we cannot thank him enough for that!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Best choice for wedding DJ

We used Millennium Productions as our DJ for our wedding reception. After contacting a few other DJs and then meeting the team at Millennium Productions, we knew that's who we wanted at our wedding. They were very professional and made the whole process very easy. Will C was our DJ at our wedding. We had a few must play songs, but otherwise let him do his own thing, and Will did not disappoint. Best choice for DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2019