Millennium Productions Reviews

254 | Saint Louis, MO

254 Reviews for Millennium Productions

• Eddie

Eddie Kadlec · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Millennium Productions is fantastic!

Millennium Productions did a great job! Patrick D was our DJ -he listened to our requests and executed on them perfectly. He was very communicative throughout the process, and you could tell that he genuinely wanted to make our day as easy and stress free as possible. We never felt worried about the music during the planning process because of the professionalism he exhibited. And on our reception night, the dance floor was packed! The music exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Eric Hucker · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Great Reception!

We hired Patrick as our wedding DJ and we were thrilled with him. We had last minute changes the day of the wedding and he was nothing by helpful, flexible, and funny. Patrick did everything he could to make our wedding day special and we received many compliments from our guests about the music. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Married on 01/11/2020

Initial Visit was fabulous

I had a consultation with Millennium Productions and everything was great. They answered all of our questions, didn't force us into anything and took their time. We even had questions about services that they offer outside of DJing and Brian who we were working with did the research for us and sent us an email the next day. I could not be more happy to know that on the day of my wedding I will not have to worry about the DJ because I have all the confidence that it will be a great experience for all my guests.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Anna Husemann · Married on 11/16/2019

Choose Millennium!

Millennium productions was absolutely wonderful! The planning and communication prewedding was excellent. Very quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Once you book, you will be given access to an online portal to add song requests as you think of them. Thank you so much for everything and making our event INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was never empty. Our DJ, Will, was incredible and so much fun! Choose Millennium, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jackie Stevens · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful! Highly recommend!

Terry was our dj and he was great! He arrived early and was fantastic the whole evening. When things needed moved up he was flexible and completely on top of everything! Kept the party going the whole evening.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Reinhold · Married on 10/19/2019

Best videographers!

When planning my wedding, a great videographer was top of the list for me, and Millennium Productions came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I am so happy they did and COULD NOT BE MORE THRILLED with the entire process from start to finish. Both of our videos (same day edit & highlight film) exceeded my (very high 😉) expectations. They are truly the best and I will continue to recommend this company! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Mandy Zielinski · Married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

DJ Dan was absolutely awesome. His performance during both the ceremony and reception received more
    compliments than I can count. Just a few weeks prior to our wedding, we were at another reception where the dance
    floor was completely empty. The DJ there just missed his mark. Can't say the same about DJ Dan and Millennium
    Productions. The music was spot on, the dance floor was bumping, and Dan kept the hot tracks rolling. People of all
    ages were out on the dance floor from start to finish and he helped make our wedding day exactly what was
    envisioned, a big party. Using the event planning system and music selection system to build our playlists was very
    easy and when we met with DJ Dan he was able to easily picture exactly what kind of day we wanted. Wedding
    planning can be stressful, but luckily with Dan he only needed a basic idea of what we were looking for and didn't
    add any stress to our planning process. Guy is cool as a cucumber. He knew his plan and executed perfectly. Can't
    thank you guys enough for making our wedding day one for the books. Thank you! - Max and Mandy

Sent on 12/18/2019

Brittany Fahey · Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome Experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Will. He was AWESOME!! He definitely knew his stuff and made this process super easy and fun.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shannon Piontek · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing dj! Went above and beyond

We had Patrick as our DJ and he was amazing! He was able to work with any requests we had and was extremely flexible too with any last-minute changes we had! He really went above and beyond! He helped us cut music for intros and special dances and really helped us keep our wedding reception on schedule. It was really an amazing experience working with Millennium Productions and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

Top Notch Professionals!!

We would suggest Millenium Productions for videographer and DJ Service to anyone we know! The prices are reasonable, and the service went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you for helping our wedding day, between the wedding, and the reception to go smoothly, without a hitch!!

Will was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was very thorough with his meeting with us, and made sure he did not miss a single detail. He answered every single question we had, and he asked additional questions to make sure to deliver exactly what we needed for our wedding reception. When we first started our wedding reception, he greeted us with a smile, and went over the introduction details with us. It was wonderful, because he made us feel at ease! After the entrance of the wedding party and bride and groom, he promptly set up the Maid of Honor and Best Man with Microphones for their speeches. This gave them time to adjust before giving their speeches, which was much appreciated by both parties! After that, he met up with us to go over the details for the Bouquet and Garter Toss. We cannot thank Will enough for making our Reception fun, smooth, and easy!! He used our playlist, played the music at a perfect volume, and everyone at every age was pleased! Thank you again, Will! We will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs DJ services!

Paul and I are very excited to see our wedding video! The Videographers were very professional, respectful, and thorough. I know they captured details we did not even see, and we are looking forward to the masterpiece they produced!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Tina · Married on 09/01/2019

Great full service company

We hired Millennium to provide DJ, videography, and lighting for our wedding and they did a great job. The lighting was exactly what we wanted for a candlelight dinner reception. Our DJ, Will, kept the music rolling and the dance floor was always full. Millennium was also willing to work with us on a custom video package, which was actually really hard to find with any other video vendor. Communication was also very easy and low stress. All in all, a great group of professionals to work with!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Damara · Married on 08/24/2019

Cant say enough good things about this company

We were so pleased with our wedding DJ services. From the beginning, Millennium was easy to talk with and very responsive to my many questions. Brian was so helpful. We booked Will C. as our DJ, and he was amazing to work with. From our meetings and correspondence, he made us feel comfortable and really listened to the vibe we wanted to create for the night. Our wedding day was magical, and he truly helped the reception flow the way we wanted it to. We truly can't say enough good things about Will and Millennium!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • SARAH

Sarah George · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing dance floor!

Our DJ was amazing and helped make our day perfect! Having a fun dance floor was a priority of ours and they made that happen. Everyone at Millennium Productions was easy to communicate with and get along with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Leanne B · Married on 07/27/2019

Will make your vision a reality!

Patrick did a great job as the DJ for our wedding. He has an experienced, ready-to-handle-anything feel which allowed us to let go of any worry and enjoy our wedding day! He truly listened to what we wanted out of our wedding day and brought it to life, and he did a fantastic job in choosing music that had our guests dancing the whole night!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Christy

Christy Burton · Married on 07/12/2019

Personal and Incredible

Our entire experience was top notch from start to finish. Somehow from one planning session Matt understood us and what we wanted for our day perfectly! He helped make our ceremony seamless and beautifully heartfelt then created a dance floor that just wouldn't quit! We are greatly appreciative for Matt and Millennium's part in making our wedding day incredible!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

Best & Most Fun Wedding DJ - communicative, accommodating, & professional.

Antonio Perez from Millennium Productions did a spectacular job! He was communicative, professional, and played the best music that fit our wedding reception’s vibe perfectly. He had a great speaking voice and made the guests get up and dance all night. He is awesome! I highly recommend Tony for anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Mary Collins · Married on 06/01/2019

100% highly recommend

I cannot say enough great things about Millennium Productions, and specifically about our DJ, Will. He not only made our dance floor fun and upbeat, he also took care of so many little details to ensure our reception ran smoothly and according to schedule so we didn't have to worry about a thing. He was so great to work with and made our day full of so much fun. I would highly recommend Will to anyone and everyone for their wedding. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out what we were hoping to get out of our wedding day and we cannot thank him enough for that!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Best choice for wedding DJ

We used Millennium Productions as our DJ for our wedding reception. After contacting a few other DJs and then meeting the team at Millennium Productions, we knew that's who we wanted at our wedding. They were very professional and made the whole process very easy. Will C was our DJ at our wedding. We had a few must play songs, but otherwise let him do his own thing, and Will did not disappoint. Best choice for DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Colleen Ganz · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved working with Millennium!

We chose Millennium for both our DJ and videography and I'm so glad we did! The planning process can be entirely overwhelming but Millennium makes it seamless. Patrick was our DJ and he went above and beyond to make sure we knew he'd be ready, willing and able to help with anything we needed. He also gave us great advice on some of our song choices when we were overwhelmed with the number of options available. The day of he was energetic, polite and totally accommodating to any of our last minute changes. Thank you, Patrick!
    Forrest and Maddie were our cinematographers and they captured our day so beautifully! For being in such an intimate setting while we were getting ready, at the church and capturing the two of us alone, they were respectful, kind and incredibly helpful! We have gotten compliments from everyone we shared the video with about awesome it turned out! Thank you, Forrest and Maddie!
    I wrestled with the cost of having a wedding video as I knew it was not cheap but I am SO glad that I opted for it. It was worth every penny and we will have the video to look back on forever and get to relive our big day every time we watch!
    Thank you to the whole Millennium team for all your hard work and planning and making us feel like our wedding was top priority!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Vaughn · Married on 05/10/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Jay was incredible. He took the time to have phone calls with us to help him understand our vision for the night. He used our playlist, but expertly and seamlessly mashed up and transitioned between the songs we picked. He continued to read the vibe of the party to keep everyone on their toes the entire night. He even clipped our first dance song so we could dance to the first verse and the bridge. He exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked for better services. We are still getting compliments on the music!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Eric Hiller · Married on 04/05/2019

These guy go above and BEYOND, with alacrity!

My bride and I got going kind of late on the selection of the DJ.  We had wanted a band, but they are just too expensive.  After some thorough searching, it seemed like Millennium had a good mix of very happy customers and reasonable prices verses the competition... so we took a chance.

Wow.  These guys were great.   We selected Rich based on the available DJs for that day and his video -- we just liked his attitude.   Great decision, both for firm and DJ.  One of the things that really sold my to-be bride on them, was that she called them and they talked to her for an HOUR, answering the annoying and nervous bride questions.  Plus, we were going to be at Union Station, and they were very open about the limitations of the cavernous space, and what they could do mitigate the challenges.

BUT... there was MORE!  After she selected them as the DJ, I contacted them with about a covert operation, i.e. I wanted to have several groomsman and I do a couple of a capella songs during the reception as a surprise.   Rich was great -- very excited about it and helped me do it in a way that did not cost anything extra.

But it got even crazier.  We discovered that one of the songs had no good back-up track.  Rich brought in Shawn (one of the guys) who was also very excited about my plan, as well. For no extra money other than the cost of the track (couple bucks) he searched for versions that would match my sheet music.  One of the songs was The Parting Glass.  We had the High Kings sheet music, which is awesome, but as (bad) luck would have it, we could not rip out the audio track.  SO, Shawn searched and found a Celtic Harpies... er "Women" version that matched.  Great! Right??   Nope. Then I discovered it was in the wrong key!   Shawn was on it and to the rescue and I remember a very funny phone call with me playing the HK version on my keyboard, while Shawn listened on the phone and used his DJ song purchasing website and software to modulate the key until it matched.   It was RIDICULOUS... but it worked.   Shawn was awesome, patient, and legitimately seemed to love the project.

In addition, my bride and I worked with him to have her and I come in 1st to introduce our own wedding party.  We used the Imperial March from Star Wars, and Rich cut out the precise bars in the song that were perfect in tone, power, and length, then seamlessly transitioned to the Star Wars main title for the way-too-big wedding party.

The a capella song came off great, bride and guests were tickled pink, Rich did a great cocktail hour in below the grand hall, and the reception in the Grand Hall.  Also, we did not get all the music picked out fully, but Rich listened so well to us that he just filled in the gaps with the perfect gestalt that matched us.  We had multiple people telling us how much they loved the music and how awesome it was vs. many wedding receptions.

Rich also checked on us several times during the wedding to make sure we were good with everything.

Many thanks to Rich, Shawn, and Millennium.    Excellent work guys and thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Diane · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Millennium Productions to DJ my son's wedding and could not have been happier. We had Shawn for a DJ and he was amazing! Our guests loved how personable Shawn was and the variety of music he played. I had quite a few guests asking me for the contact information on our DJ. A good DJ is hard to find, but you won't go wrong with Millennium......call them today!!! Trust me. :)

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ellie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Millennium Productions and our DJ, Rich, for our wedding! From the very beginning, he took the time to get to know us as a couple so he could tailor his services to best fit our needs. He was extremely organized, kept us on track during the planning process and helped us develop our reception timeline. There were some parts of the day where we had very specific ideas for what we wanted, and some where we weren’t sure. He was able to accommodate both extremely well. We had a specific song list for our cocktail hour and dinner, and he made sure to play everything we requested. For the dance floor, we relied more on his experience and reading the room without giving as many suggestions. He did a great job mixing it up and keeping all of the different age groups dancing. Rich really impressed us with his ability to edit the songs for our 'special dances' and make them fit for time, but still sound seamless. He also did a great job making announcements and working with the wedding venue to keep us on track with our timeline. We would definitely recommend Rich to anybody looking for a wedding DJ! (Ellie & Kyle - 9.8.18)

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience with Millennium!

Will with Millennium Productions was an AWESOME DJ! He was very helpful in answering any questions we had in meetings and emails prior to our wedding, and made sure that all announcements, song choices, etc. were correct and in order for the ceremony and reception. Will was also fantastic with the music during the reception and reading the room - the dance floor was always busy the entire night. We definitely recommend Will & Millennium Productions!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tara · Married on 08/10/2018

I used millennium for my videographer and DJ. DJ Shawn was awesome. He learned what we wanted as a couple and helped make the night magical!

Sent on 08/23/2018