Millennium Productions Reviews

246 Reviews for Millennium Productions

• Michelle

Michelle Hoffman 路 Getting married on 01/11/2020

Initial Visit was fabulous

I had a consultation with Millennium Productions and everything was great. They answered all of our questions, didn't force us into anything and took their time. We even had questions about services that they offer outside of DJing and Brian who we were working with did the research for us and sent us an email the next day. I could not be more happy to know that on the day of my wedding I will not have to worry about the DJ because I have all the confidence that it will be a great experience for all my guests.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Reinhold 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Best videographers!

When planning my wedding, a great videographer was top of the list for me, and Millennium Productions came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I am so happy they did and COULD NOT BE MORE THRILLED with the entire process from start to finish. Both of our videos (same day edit & highlight film) exceeded my (very high 馃槈) expectations. They are truly the best and I will continue to recommend this company! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Brittany Fahey 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome Experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Will. He was AWESOME!! He definitely knew his stuff and made this process super easy and fun.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shannon Piontek 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing dj! Went above and beyond

We had Patrick as our DJ and he was amazing! He was able to work with any requests we had and was extremely flexible too with any last-minute changes we had! He really went above and beyond! He helped us cut music for intros and special dances and really helped us keep our wedding reception on schedule. It was really an amazing experience working with Millennium Productions and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Natalie 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Top Notch Professionals!!

We would suggest Millenium Productions for videographer and DJ Service to anyone we know! The prices are reasonable, and the service went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you for helping our wedding day, between the wedding, and the reception to go smoothly, without a hitch!!

Will was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was very thorough with his meeting with us, and made sure he did not miss a single detail. He answered every single question we had, and he asked additional questions to make sure to deliver exactly what we needed for our wedding reception. When we first started our wedding reception, he greeted us with a smile, and went over the introduction details with us. It was wonderful, because he made us feel at ease! After the entrance of the wedding party and bride and groom, he promptly set up the Maid of Honor and Best Man with Microphones for their speeches. This gave them time to adjust before giving their speeches, which was much appreciated by both parties! After that, he met up with us to go over the details for the Bouquet and Garter Toss. We cannot thank Will enough for making our Reception fun, smooth, and easy!! He used our playlist, played the music at a perfect volume, and everyone at every age was pleased! Thank you again, Will! We will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs DJ services!

Paul and I are very excited to see our wedding video! The Videographers were very professional, respectful, and thorough. I know they captured details we did not even see, and we are looking forward to the masterpiece they produced!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Tina 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Great full service company

We hired Millennium to provide DJ, videography, and lighting for our wedding and they did a great job. The lighting was exactly what we wanted for a candlelight dinner reception. Our DJ, Will, kept the music rolling and the dance floor was always full. Millennium was also willing to work with us on a custom video package, which was actually really hard to find with any other video vendor. Communication was also very easy and low stress. All in all, a great group of professionals to work with!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Damara 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Cant say enough good things about this company

We were so pleased with our wedding DJ services. From the beginning, Millennium was easy to talk with and very responsive to my many questions. Brian was so helpful. We booked Will C. as our DJ, and he was amazing to work with. From our meetings and correspondence, he made us feel comfortable and really listened to the vibe we wanted to create for the night. Our wedding day was magical, and he truly helped the reception flow the way we wanted it to. We truly can't say enough good things about Will and Millennium!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Leanne B 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Will make your vision a reality!

Patrick did a great job as the DJ for our wedding. He has an experienced, ready-to-handle-anything feel which allowed us to let go of any worry and enjoy our wedding day! He truly listened to what we wanted out of our wedding day and brought it to life, and he did a fantastic job in choosing music that had our guests dancing the whole night!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Marie

Marie 路 Married on 06/14/2019

Best & Most Fun Wedding DJ - communicative, accommodating, & professional.

Antonio Perez from Millennium Productions did a spectacular job! He was communicative, professional, and played the best music that fit our wedding reception鈥檚 vibe perfectly. He had a great speaking voice and made the guests get up and dance all night. He is awesome! I highly recommend Tony for anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Mary Collins 路 Married on 06/01/2019

100% highly recommend

I cannot say enough great things about Millennium Productions, and specifically about our DJ, Will. He not only made our dance floor fun and upbeat, he also took care of so many little details to ensure our reception ran smoothly and according to schedule so we didn't have to worry about a thing. He was so great to work with and made our day full of so much fun. I would highly recommend Will to anyone and everyone for their wedding. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out what we were hoping to get out of our wedding day and we cannot thank him enough for that!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Best choice for wedding DJ

We used Millennium Productions as our DJ for our wedding reception. After contacting a few other DJs and then meeting the team at Millennium Productions, we knew that's who we wanted at our wedding. They were very professional and made the whole process very easy. Will C was our DJ at our wedding. We had a few must play songs, but otherwise let him do his own thing, and Will did not disappoint. Best choice for DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Colleen Ganz 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Loved working with Millennium!

We chose Millennium for both our DJ and videography and I'm so glad we did! The planning process can be entirely overwhelming but Millennium makes it seamless. Patrick was our DJ and he went above and beyond to make sure we knew he'd be ready, willing and able to help with anything we needed. He also gave us great advice on some of our song choices when we were overwhelmed with the number of options available. The day of he was energetic, polite and totally accommodating to any of our last minute changes. Thank you, Patrick!
    Forrest and Maddie were our cinematographers and they captured our day so beautifully! For being in such an intimate setting while we were getting ready, at the church and capturing the two of us alone, they were respectful, kind and incredibly helpful! We have gotten compliments from everyone we shared the video with about awesome it turned out! Thank you, Forrest and Maddie!
    I wrestled with the cost of having a wedding video as I knew it was not cheap but I am SO glad that I opted for it. It was worth every penny and we will have the video to look back on forever and get to relive our big day every time we watch!
    Thank you to the whole Millennium team for all your hard work and planning and making us feel like our wedding was top priority!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Eric Hiller 路 Married on 04/05/2019

These guy go above and BEYOND, with alacrity!

My bride and I got going kind of late on the selection of the DJ.聽 We had wanted a band, but they are just too expensive.聽 After some thorough searching, it seemed like Millennium had a good mix of very happy customers and reasonable prices verses the competition... so we took a chance.

Wow.聽 These guys were great.聽 聽We selected Rich based on the available DJs for that day and his video -- we just liked his attitude.聽 聽Great decision, both for firm and DJ.聽 One of the things that really sold my to-be bride on them, was that she called them and they talked to her for an HOUR, answering the annoying and nervous bride questions.聽 Plus, we were going to be at Union Station, and they were very open about the limitations of the cavernous space, and what they could do mitigate the challenges.

BUT... there was MORE!聽 After she selected them as the DJ, I contacted them with about a covert operation, i.e. I wanted to have several groomsman and I do a couple of a capella songs during the reception as a surprise.聽 聽Rich was great -- very excited about it and helped me do it in a way that did not cost anything extra.

But it got even crazier.聽 We discovered that one of the songs had no good back-up track.聽 Rich brought in Shawn (one of the guys) who was also very excited about my plan, as well. For no extra money other than the cost of the track (couple bucks) he searched for versions that would match my sheet music.聽 One of the songs was The Parting Glass.聽 We had the High Kings sheet music, which is awesome, but as (bad) luck would have it, we could not rip out the audio track.聽 SO, Shawn searched and found a Celtic Harpies... er "Women" version that matched.聽 Great! Right??聽 聽Nope. Then I discovered it was in the wrong key!聽 聽Shawn was on it and to the rescue and I remember a very funny phone call with me playing the HK version on my keyboard, while Shawn listened on the phone and used his DJ song purchasing website and software to modulate the key until it matched.聽 聽It was RIDICULOUS... but it worked.聽 聽Shawn was awesome, patient, and legitimately seemed to love the project.

In addition, my bride and I worked with him to have her and I come in 1st to introduce our own wedding party.聽 We used the Imperial March from Star Wars, and Rich cut out the precise bars in the song that were perfect in tone, power, and length, then seamlessly transitioned to the Star Wars main title for the way-too-big wedding party.

The a capella song came off great, bride and guests were tickled pink, Rich did a great cocktail hour in below the grand hall, and the reception in the Grand Hall.聽 Also, we did not get all the music picked out fully, but Rich listened so well to us that he just filled in the gaps with the perfect gestalt that matched us.聽 We had multiple people telling us how much they loved the music and how awesome it was vs. many wedding receptions.

Rich also checked on us several times during the wedding to make sure we were good with everything.

Many thanks to Rich, Shawn, and Millennium.聽 聽 Excellent work guys and thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Diane 路 Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Millennium Productions to DJ my son's wedding and could not have been happier. We had Shawn for a DJ and he was amazing! Our guests loved how personable Shawn was and the variety of music he played. I had quite a few guests asking me for the contact information on our DJ. A good DJ is hard to find, but you won't go wrong with Millennium......call them today!!! Trust me. :)

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ellie 路 Married on 09/08/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Millennium Productions and our DJ, Rich, for our wedding! From the very beginning, he took the time to get to know us as a couple so he could tailor his services to best fit our needs. He was extremely organized, kept us on track during the planning process and helped us develop our reception timeline. There were some parts of the day where we had very specific ideas for what we wanted, and some where we weren鈥檛 sure. He was able to accommodate both extremely well. We had a specific song list for our cocktail hour and dinner, and he made sure to play everything we requested. For the dance floor, we relied more on his experience and reading the room without giving as many suggestions. He did a great job mixing it up and keeping all of the different age groups dancing. Rich really impressed us with his ability to edit the songs for our 'special dances' and make them fit for time, but still sound seamless. He also did a great job making announcements and working with the wedding venue to keep us on track with our timeline. We would definitely recommend Rich to anybody looking for a wedding DJ! (Ellie & Kyle - 9.8.18)

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience with Millennium!

Will with Millennium Productions was an AWESOME DJ! He was very helpful in answering any questions we had in meetings and emails prior to our wedding, and made sure that all announcements, song choices, etc. were correct and in order for the ceremony and reception. Will was also fantastic with the music during the reception and reading the room - the dance floor was always busy the entire night. We definitely recommend Will & Millennium Productions!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tara 路 Married on 08/10/2018

I used millennium for my videographer and DJ. DJ Shawn was awesome. He learned what we wanted as a couple and helped make the night magical!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tim 路 Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I picked Will to be our DJ for our wedding, and we are glad that we did! Will was easy to talk to and flexible with our ideas for music. When we had a song request that required cutting out an interlude to fit our timing, Will sent us a great version of the song that we couldn't hardly tell was edited. He made sure to contact the venue and figure out how everything needed to be set up. We were impressed even before the wedding! Day-of, Will did a great job of making sure our dance floor was packed and flowing. We loved his music choices, and he did a great job of playing songs that kept our party alive. He was well prepared with all microphones and announcements and all the little details. We highly recommend the professional DJs at Millennium and we highly recommend Will!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Katie 路 Married on 07/07/2018

We chose Brian to be our DJ for our reception (7/7/18) and we were so happy we did! He was professional, prompt, patient, and friendly. I could actually enjoy my reception knowing that Brian had the night scheduled down to the second and came to us to ensure if the next part of the reception was still as planned or if something needed to be changed. He also did this with our parents so they were in the loop too. I could not recommend Brian and Millennium more for your special day!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chelsea 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Will C with Millennium Productions was an absolutely amazing DJ and host! When we first met with Will, we told him that we wanted to keep the dance floor going all night, and he made sure to keep it packed!! Every song choice was a hit and our guests even yelled "Noooo!" when he announced the last song, which was so funny and really showed how much our guests enjoyed having Will! Our entire experience with Millennium was positive, well organized, and stress-free. We highly recommend Millennium Productions, especially Will C!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Karen 路 Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Millennium. Our DJ was David B. and he was professional, organized and easy to talk to. Prior to the wedding he sat down to meet with us to discuss the timeline, songs and made sure he had the correct pronunciations for everyone鈥檚 names. At our reception he played all our must play songs and kept the dance floor energized. He also said a very nice intro into the dedication song for my mom that made me tear up. He made sure we stayed on time for everything at the reception which was important to us. We would highly recommend Millennium productions as everyone that we interacted with (Wes, Brian, Aaron) including the uplighting designer and our DJ, David, were phenomenal!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Millennium is amazing! They're a great company to work with, and Alex who was our DJ was awesome!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • W

wendy 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Love them and cannot wait to have the occasion to work with them again~

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 04/13/2018

Patrick was the BEST DJ EVER! He was willing to do literally anything the day of the wedding. He made sure the dance floor was jam packed the entire night... people didn't want to leave when it was over! We received so many compliments on how much fun everyone had that evening, and we attribute that to Patrick. Thank you for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Greg 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Our DJ was Rich Whalley and he was fantastic. He did a great job with the music but even more importantly he was extremely organized and worked well with us to make sure the event went as smoothly as possible and according to our wishes. He had sent us a timeline beforehand and met with us briefly to make sure he knew what we wanted. I cannot recommend him highly enough and will him for future events without a doubt.

Sent on 03/27/2018