Michele Renee The Studio Hair*Makeup*Nails*SprayTan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My son was getting married and I wanted to look my best. I don't usually wear makeup, but I wanted to look the best I could. So I called Michele Renee Studio to find out about their services. I was nervous and did not really know what to ask for, except that I needed my hair styled and makeup for this formal event. I spoke with Jessica and she informed me of their services. I came in on my trial day, and she set me up with a stylist named Jessica (JW). She was wonderful!!! She took time to get to know me and treated me like an individual, not like just another face. She suggested many options for my hair and makeup and I felt very comfortable with her. I did not feel rushed in any way. We set up a time for the day of the wedding, which she scheduled totally around me and my time frame. On the final day, she had some more ideas for my hair and the end result was fabulous. I got so many complements on my hair and makeup that evening. The whole entire journey with JW was better than I could have ever envisioned. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making such an important day, so very exquisite.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
210 NW 146th Drive , Newberry , FL 32669
BLOG

Beauty from the Inside Out! HIGHEST QUALITY W/ BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Michele Renee The Studio is an award winning, all-inclusive wedding studio located in Tampa, and Gainesville.

Our makeup artists and photographers will arrive on location to work with you and your bridal party.

Michele Renee will match you with one of our experienced artists who can best meet your style specifications.

We use top of the line makeup such as Nars and Makeup Forever. We also use M.A.C. Airbrush, a new makeup application designed to last up to 8-12 hours following application.

We aso offer onsite nail, spray tan and massage services.

Michele Renee The Studio is one of the top wedding studios in Tampa. Allow us to be a part of the most important day of your life.

Choose Michele Renee The Studio, because we believe beauty is from the inside out.

Contact us create your wedding day look! 8133.531.7770  or 352.278.5123 MicheleRenee@MicheleReneeTheStudio.Com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2003
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (28)
I love working with Michele Renee Team...As a photographer its important to me that the make up artist knows what they are doing when it comes to how the make up gonna translate in the picture. And they are specially trained to do that. They know what will look good on camera and knows what product not to use. They use Mac product and air brushing as its important for our humid environment. I highly recommend to all brides to use them .
PROS I KNOW (127) View All 127 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Michele Renee The Studio Hair*Makeup*Nails*SprayTan is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Tampa, Gainesville, Ocala . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Saint Petersburg, Clearwater , and Sarasota, Orlando . Michele Renee The Studio Hair*Makeup*Nails*SprayTan is a professional wedding hair and makeup group that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry for ten years. We specialize in makeup,hair styles, and photography, airbrush makeup, spray tan, eyelash extensions, updos, wedding hair, MAC makeup, spray tan, nails, gel nails, tattoo cover up, long hair, curly hair, ethnic hair, south asian bridal, Indian weddings, wedding makeup, wedding hair and makeup, norvell spray tan, eyelash, eyelashes