Michele Renee The Studio Reviews

Michele Renee The Studio 5
Michele Renee The Studio 6
Michele Renee The Studio 7

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Anastasia did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for both my engagement session and my wedding day! I am not big into makeup (my usual routine consists of moisturizer, sunscreen, and mascara), so having Anastasia by my side on one of the most important days of my life was great! She knew exactly what to do to enhance my natural features! Highly recommend Michele Renee The Studio!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Michele Renee The Studio 8
    Michele Renee The Studio 9
    Michele Renee The Studio 10
    Michele Renee The Studio 11
    Michele Renee The Studio 12

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Aw, Brankica! You were such a gem to work with throughout the process, we are SO glad to hear you were pleased with everything :) We hope to work with you again soon!

Caroline · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional and fun hair and make up company

what to say about these incredibly talented artists! Michele Renee has different levels of highly specialized hair and make up artists to choose from and the ones provided for my wedding were nothing short of excellent! Savannah and her assistant Brooke were great and we all LOVED our hair and make-up! Michele Renee's studio was highly professional, flexible, and the value for the services was hard to beat! Would definitely use them again!

• Shannon

Shannon Sullivan · Married on 11/02/2018

Savannah is the BEST!!

Savannah, Mikaela, and Michele Renee The Studio are absolutely AMAZING! Savannah did my hair and makeup for my trail and wedding and it was perfect! My hair has a hard time holding a curl, but with Savannah's skill, my hair held the curl through rain, 20mph winds and dancing all night! Savannah incorporated the braids and flowers into my hair style even better than I could ever imagine! I completely loved my makeup as well; I have very sensitive skin, but Savannah was able to create the most beautiful look without any irritation! Savannah is also one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have known! I am very grateful for her talent; she made the wedding way less stressful knowing hair, make up and nails would be perfect! Savannah even fixed my nail break that happened one day before our wedding on the middle finger next to the ring finger; she is clearly the awesome at everything she does! Mikaela was a pleasure to work with planning beauty services for the wedding; she was so helpful, organized and kind, always answering every question I had so quickly! I truly cannot thank the Michele Renee The Studio team enough for making our wedding so much more carefree and enjoyable. You are in great hands with Michele Renee and I recommend them to all of my family and friends.

• Erin Marie

Candy · Married on 10/26/2018

An amazing company!!

We had multiple friends recommend Michele Renee for hair/makeup for our wedding day. From day one they were extremely professional and organized and were even flexible the day of when we had a little hiccup with the services we required. They have different price ranges/packages to fit your budget. We were so pleased with the outcome and would recommend them to anyone for their wedding day!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2018

Lauren is awesome

First of all, Michelle Renee the Studio is extremely professional, well-managed, and organized. They have their system DOWN - which is perfect for me as someone who wanted to be able to sit back and trust my vendors. They respond in a timely manner, they were flexible with my changes, and they customized a day-of beauty timeline for me and my bridal party. My mom and I went in for a trial with Lauren who is so sweet & cool, we bonded with her very quickly. I also bought hair extensions from her which she matched perfectly. She knows what she is doing - even on the day of the wedding when my bridesmaids showed her the hairstyles they wanted for the first time, she was so calm, assured, and capable. Everyone's hair was fantastic. Will definitely ask for Lauren again for future events.

Michele Renee The Studio 13
    Michele Renee The Studio 14
    Michele Renee The Studio 15
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience!

Michele Renee the Studio was highly recommended to me by my wedding coordinator at the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore - I was not disappointed! My Bridesmaids, mom, and I all looked amazing after getting out hair and makeup done. Absolutely recommend!

Michele Renee The Studio 16
    Michele Renee The Studio 17

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

Savannah was absolutely amazing for my wedding! We did a run-through a few months before and she listened to every single detail and made sure I looked exactly the way I wanted. I don't wear makeup, so I wanted to look as natural as possible and she absolutely nailed it. I hired her to stay with me from before the wedding until right before the reception for touch-ups and she was on it! It was really hot and she made sure any touch ups needed for the photographs were done efficiently and effortlessly. She was so kind and actually helped with a few wedding details that didn't have anything to do with makeup! I recommended her to two (2) of my friends that attended my wedding who are getting married and would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Michele Renee The Studio 18

Dimple Patel · Married on 08/18/2018

Tiffany is amazing

Tiffany at Michele Renee Studio did hair and makeup for my mom and I for my wedding weekend. I fell in love with her work from my first trial and knew she was the perfect artist for my wedding events. She knew I did not want to go over the top with my makeup and listened to every one of my requests. She was very accommodating during my trials and came to my house, which was very convenient for me. Everyone still raves about how AMAZING my makeup and hair looked. Tiffany did an amazing job with all of my looks and made each look different. Cannot thank her enough and wish I could bring her everywhere with me!

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Michele Renee The Studio was recommended to me by my DJ company and photographer. As an out of town/destination bride, I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. After speaking to a few different companies, I decided to go with Michele Renee because they were so friendly and organized. When I spoke to Mikaela, she sent me so much information on pricing and levels of services that were so helpful. They are mostly a traveling hair and makeup service, which is exactly what I was looking for, on-site hair and makeup. I initially booked Tier 2 services, but got paired with a Tier 3 stylist, Anastasia. I booked my hair and makeup trial for a few months ahead of my wedding when I would be in town for my engagement pictures and they were very accommodating. Upon meeting Anastasia for my trial we had a good relationship right off the bat. She was very easy to talk to and we quickly found that we are both Greek so we had lots to talk about. I loved my hair and makeup on my trial day and she even took my updo down and styled it for my engagement pictures after. She also told me I could buy the lipstick she used to have on hand for the wedding day which ended up being great! I had about 10 people getting hair and makeup services and we had the main stylist and an assistant come to the Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach to get ready. Michele Renee provided a timeline of services ahead of time which I think was very helpful. The stylist showed up on time and it was a comfortable day getting ready and all went very smooth and timely. I went with airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. Our July wedding in Florida heat had me worried about my makeup lasting, but my makeup was flawless by the end of the night and my lashes even stayed on until the next morning! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and even though I don't often where my hair up or much makeup, I still felt like I looked like myself. Highly recommend.

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Jessica (JW) was my lead stylist. She was absolutely amazing!!! At my trial she took the time to get to know me and my style. We tried a few different hairstyles before deciding on one I loved and my makeup was flawless. I had my engagement photos later that evening and when my air and makeup lasted all day I new my wedding day hair and makeup was going to be perfect. Jessica took pictures of my hair and makeup and took detailed notes so she was sure to be able to recreate everything for me five months later on my wedding day. The day of my wedding I decided to change my hairstyle slightly and Jessica was very accommodating. She knew exactly what changes to make, I looked amazing and felt like a bride. I have oily skin and that was one of my concerns for the night. My makeup was beautiful and whatever Jessica did I did not have to powder my T-zone the entire night. My mother, mother-in-law, four bridesmaids and three flower girls (ages 3&4) all had hair and makeup done. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Michele Renee for anyone needing hair and makeup services.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Roxanne! You were so organized and so much fun to work with, we're so glad to hear that everything went well on wedding day and that you looked and felt your very best, we can't wait to see some photos :)

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica and her assistant did a fantastic job on my makeup/hair and the makeup/hair of my mothers and my bridesmaids. Not only were they accommodating to our requests, they were a welcome and festive addition to my wedding day morning festivities. I really wanted to look like myself on my best day and Jessica made that happen. Thank you!

Michele Renee The Studio 19

Siobhan · Married on 06/09/2018

I was extremely happy with Michele Renee The Studio! Communication is extremely important to me and everytime I emailed them, I got an immediate response. My hair and makeup artist, Jessica, did an amazing job. She was very friendly and personable and she does great work. I highly recommend this company

Michele Renee The Studio 20
    Michele Renee The Studio 21
    Michele Renee The Studio 22
    Michele Renee The Studio 23
    Michele Renee The Studio 24

Priya · event on: 07/15/2017

The Artists from Michelle Rene The Studio were prompt and professional and made getting ready for my engagement party a fun and stress free experience. My makeup was flawless and my hair stayed put after hours of dancing. Overall an amazing experience.

Jaime · Married on 06/02/2018

Everythng went smooth from start to finish! From follow through with phone and email, their prompt responses to questions were exceptional, I never had to worry! My stylist, Caroline was prompt, efficient and caring and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend to all.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

You were amazing to work with, Jaime! Thank you so much for your review, we hope we get the pleasure of working with you again soon!! :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Great studio, easy to work with. I am not one to wear makeup or ever do anything more than brush my hair, so I had no clue what I wanted for the wedding. My stylist Savannah found the perfect hairstyle for me and made me look beautiful for the wedding! I couldn't ask for more. One of my bridesmaids is really into makeup and she loved what they did for her as well. I had a diverse group of bridesmaids and moms/grandmas and they handled everyone's timeline perfectly. They all looked absolutely stunning in person and in photographs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Jessica, you were a breeze to work with from the first booking to the last bobby pin as well! :)

We are so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Savannah and our team and wish you the very best in your new marriage! xo Team MR

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

I absolutely loved my wedding hair and makeup! I am from out of town, but the salon was extremely helpful and flexible for my trial run. At my trial run, Michele Renee asked me what I wanted people to think when they saw me. I told her I wanted people to say I looked "stunning." She definitely achieved this and several people commented that I looked stunning. I could not have asked for a better team for my wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Taylor, thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Michele Renee...she is pretty amazing at bringing your vision to life. Many blessings to you and your new husband! xo Team MR

Cait · Married on 04/06/2018

This is a great company. They offered a hair and makeup trial for an additional fee in order to see what their services were like. I selected a level 1 stylist and she was amazing. Her name was Savannah and she arrived with Anastasia on the day of my wedding to do hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. The hair and makeup they did was stunning! I got so many compliments on my wedding day! They made us feel so relaxed and were very professional. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

We're so glad that you had a great experience with Savannah and we had a pleasure working with you, as well :) We'd love to work with you on any future events! xoxo Michele Renee The Studio

Leah · Married on 04/06/2018

STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW AND BOOK MICHELE RENEE THE STUDIO! Every interaction I had with Michele Renee was pleasant - from inquiry/booking to the trial to the day of my wedding. Jessica was my HMUA and I couldn't have more compliments for her. I hardly ever wear makeup and was nervous about it looking like too much. She asked several in-depth questions about what I wanted and made sure I was happy every step of the way. I originally thought I wanted airbrush makeup because I had always heard that it was better than traditional, but for my skin, Jessica recommended going with traditional makeup even though it was less expensive. And ohhhh my lordy did it last. My hair and makeup was finished by about 2:30pm and it was still on through sweat, tears, and Florida humidity when we finally ended the party at 4:30 in the morning. Everyone who got their hair and makeup done in my party said the same thing, and they all looked beautiful! For 10 girls getting either hair, makeup or both the grand total was $1000 and worth every penny. I cannot recommend Michele Renee The Studio enough!!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Michele Renee The Studio 25
    Michele Renee The Studio 26
    Michele Renee The Studio 27
    Michele Renee The Studio 28

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Leah, thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Jessica is truly an amazing stylist and we are lucky to have her! You look absolutely FAB and we can't wait to see your official wedding pics. Wishing you and your new hubby the very best!
    xoxo
    MRTS

JERILYN · Married on 04/01/2018

Thanks to you my girls and I looked beautiful through out the whole night and got so many complements! Having you was a great experience in it self. I'm sure you will get business from my wedding guest. I know I will definitely be using you again! You are absolutely amazing and have the personality to match!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Michele Renee The Studio 29
    Michele Renee The Studio 30
    Michele Renee The Studio 31
    Michele Renee The Studio 32

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Wow Jerilyn, you all look stunning and your dress was amazing! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback...we would love to work with you again; call us anytime! Wishing you and your new husband many blessing! xo

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Any bride will tell you that the most important thing after the dress for the day of is your hair and make up!! I was planning my wedding from out of state so I was a little nervous to find the right vendor to do my hair and makeup for my big day. I searched on all the wedding apps and found Michele Renee The Studio! I shared their website with my esthetician just to be sure I was picking the right one and then scheduled a trial run 3 months before the big day. I decided to use airbrush makeup, which I had never used, and I was so happy with my results!! Lauren was my makeup artist and she was fantastic to work with on the trial as well as on the day of the wedding! I literally wish I could look as beautiful as Lauren made me for my wedding everyday! Thank you for turning me into a princess for the day!! I would highly recommend Michele Renee the studio as your Wedding vendor!! They travel to you and make the day of so stress free since they are where you need to be! We used the bridal suite at my venue , The Garden Ballroom, and it was perfect!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Michele Renee The Studio 33
    Michele Renee The Studio 34
    Michele Renee The Studio 35

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Thank you for your generous feedback, Stacey! You were so organized and SUCH a pleasure to work with on your big day! We would absolutely love to work with you again in the future if you're ever in need of services, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

I chose a level three stylist for my day, Jessica. My mother, bridesmaids and myself were all very pleased. She was able to achieve every look we gave her and we all had different hair types. Jessica was fun as well as skilled! My overall, from trial to day was great. There was good communication and follow up and I felt the studio was fair with pricing and gave a great value! I did not use the make-up service, as I had already booked a makeup artist by the time I found this studio.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Michele Renee The Studio 36
    Michele Renee The Studio 37
    Michele Renee The Studio 38

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lindsay! It was our pleasure being a part of your special day and we are thrilled to hear that you had a great overall experience with Jessica and our team. You look absolutely stunning and we cannot wait to see more photos!
  • User6239491 · Recently married

I had a wonderful experience with Michele Renee The Studio. Not only was everything extremely professional, every time I have called or e-mailed, the staff have been very nice and responsive.

Darlene is absolutely amazing! I cannot thank her enough for the magic she worked on my special day. First of all, she was on time and very professional. My sisters looked stunning and saying I was satisfied with my makeup is an understatement. I was blown away! I felt like a queen. She gave me the dramatic look I wanted while keeping it classy and elegant. She even stayed to help pin my dupatta in place. On top of it all she was so sweet and provided a calming energy amidst the chaos. I took photos outside before the event started and it was pretty hot outside, but my makeup stayed put the whole time and looked flawless throughout the entire night! I loved my hair as well and it was exactly what I wanted! Darlene really listened to what I wanted and used her professional opinion to let me know when certain things would work better than others. I appreciated the fact that she cared about how things would turn out in pictures as well as in person. Everyone was in love with my hair and makeup.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot stress enough how much you HAVE to book with Michele Renee The Studio for your special event!

Stating with Caroline doing my hair and makeup for my engagement photos in August 2017, I was hooked. I went back for eyelash extensions with Christina three weeks before my wedding and again the week prior to, and loved those as well!! On 3/10/18 Caroline came onsite at my wedding and nailed it! All of my bridesmaids, flower girl and myself were flawless. This team of professionals know what they’re doing and make you feel very comfortable in every purchase you make. Michele and Mikaela have been so courteous and answered any questions along the way without hesitation. Don’t hesitate - make the call!

Jill · Married on 03/10/2018

Jessica did a STUNNING job on my hair and make up!! I was thrilled, I've never liked my make up more!! She made my mother look more beautiful than I have ever seen her look as well. She was friendly, accommodating, highly skilled and professional. She showed up promptly on time and had everyone ready right on schedule. My hair extensions matched perfectly and my curls and make up stayed perfect all night, even through the next morning. I would recommend her and Michele Renee Studio to any bride!! They made my look perfect :)