Michele Renee The Studio Reviews

Michele Renee The Studio 5
Michele Renee The Studio 6
Michele Renee The Studio 7

Ella · Married on 02/23/2019

Very good at vintage-style makeup

Savannah and Kate did a great job. Between my dress and dancing a lot, I was sweating all night, but you would never know from my hair and makeup. Savannah totally was able to get the 1920s/30s makeup and hair I wanted without being overly costumey. My guests kept telling me how amazing my hair looked, especially from the back. They also did a wonderful job on my bridal party, who had totally different taste in makeup and different hair texture and skin colors from me.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic!!

I booked with Caroline for my first bridal hair and makeup trial and loved her! I loved that they asked for information and style pictures beforehand. Caroline listened to me and after the first trial I was so happy with it!! I booked them right after! I booked early so I ended up doing another trial with Caroline and treated my mom to a trial too because she never usually does her hair and makeup. Caroline was so talented and professional! On the day of I had her and 3 other stylists since we had a big party and had to be done a little early. They all were on time and super professional and did beautiful looks!! I did the airbrush and was so happy with it! It lasted all day and night!! Everyone there was so easy to work with and got back to me so fast over phone or email! They handled my large bridal party with ease and everyone looked amazing!! Thank you!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 01/27/2019

Fantastic!

Hands down one of the best hair and makeup I’ve ever used! Anastasia is a must for level 3 hair and makeup. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids were also beautiful. Highly recommend!

Michele Renee The Studio 8
    Michele Renee The Studio 9
    Michele Renee The Studio 10
    Michele Renee The Studio 11
    Michele Renee The Studio 12
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 01/26/2019

My stylist was amazing!

We were so pleased by our experience working with Michele Renee the Studio. Their customer service was exemplary, Alecia and the rest of the day-of team was wonderful, everyone kept complimenting our hair and makeup, and I'm extremely appreciative of all the extra time they spent answering my questions, helping me figure out details, etc. I knew we were in great hands with them, and I am excited to sing their praises to anyone I know who may be looking for a hair and makeup vendor in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Michele Renee The Studio 13
    Michele Renee The Studio 14
    Michele Renee The Studio 15
    Michele Renee The Studio 16

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Lisa you look Ahhh-mazing!!! Thanks so much for your kind words; it was our pleasure being a part of your big day!
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Made me feel gorgeous!

We had a small bridal party, so we just had my groom's mom, his grandmother, my mom, our flower girl, and I get our hair and makeup done. The team did an amazing job!! We all felt glam and relaxed. I toyed with doing my own hair and makeup, but it was so worth getting it done by the team at Michele Renee! I didn't have to worry about a thing and got to relax before the whirl wind of wedding day events. Highly recommend!

Michele Renee The Studio 17
    Michele Renee The Studio 18
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had such a great experience with Michele Renee the Studio. During my trial, My hair and make up artist, Darlene, really listened to exactly what I wanted and really helped me decide what would look best. On my wedding day her and her assistant did such an amazing job on me and all of my bridesmaids! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and felt so beautiful!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Michele Renee The Studio 19

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Amanda! We are so glad to hear that you had such a stellar experience with Darlene and our team! Please send us some photos so we can see how amazing you and the girls looked.

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Anastasia did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for both my engagement session and my wedding day! I am not big into makeup (my usual routine consists of moisturizer, sunscreen, and mascara), so having Anastasia by my side on one of the most important days of my life was great! She knew exactly what to do to enhance my natural features! Highly recommend Michele Renee The Studio!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Michele Renee The Studio 20
    Michele Renee The Studio 21
    Michele Renee The Studio 22
    Michele Renee The Studio 23
    Michele Renee The Studio 24

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Aw, Brankica! You were such a gem to work with throughout the process, we are SO glad to hear you were pleased with everything :) We hope to work with you again soon!

Sonam U. Patel · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing job!

I absolutely LOVED all my looks! I loved working with Michele Renee and her team throughout the entire process. It was very easy to contact/change last minute details on services. I was able to set up trial dates alongside of any photoshoots I had. During the events, Michele Renee and her team did a great job being time efficient and finishing all of the bridal party, family, and myself on time for each event. Michele was able to give me the looks I wanted and made me feel comfortable if i was unsure about anything. I got several compliments throughout all my ceremonies! I would highly recommend this team to others!

Michele Renee The Studio 25
    Michele Renee The Studio 26

Caroline · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional and fun hair and make up company

what to say about these incredibly talented artists! Michele Renee has different levels of highly specialized hair and make up artists to choose from and the ones provided for my wedding were nothing short of excellent! Savannah and her assistant Brooke were great and we all LOVED our hair and make-up! Michele Renee's studio was highly professional, flexible, and the value for the services was hard to beat! Would definitely use them again!

• Shannon

Shannon Sullivan · Married on 11/02/2018

Savannah is the BEST!!

Savannah, Mikaela, and Michele Renee The Studio are absolutely AMAZING! Savannah did my hair and makeup for my trail and wedding and it was perfect! My hair has a hard time holding a curl, but with Savannah's skill, my hair held the curl through rain, 20mph winds and dancing all night! Savannah incorporated the braids and flowers into my hair style even better than I could ever imagine! I completely loved my makeup as well; I have very sensitive skin, but Savannah was able to create the most beautiful look without any irritation! Savannah is also one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have known! I am very grateful for her talent; she made the wedding way less stressful knowing hair, make up and nails would be perfect! Savannah even fixed my nail break that happened one day before our wedding on the middle finger next to the ring finger; she is clearly the awesome at everything she does! Mikaela was a pleasure to work with planning beauty services for the wedding; she was so helpful, organized and kind, always answering every question I had so quickly! I truly cannot thank the Michele Renee The Studio team enough for making our wedding so much more carefree and enjoyable. You are in great hands with Michele Renee and I recommend them to all of my family and friends.

• Erin Marie

Candy · Married on 10/26/2018

An amazing company!!

We had multiple friends recommend Michele Renee for hair/makeup for our wedding day. From day one they were extremely professional and organized and were even flexible the day of when we had a little hiccup with the services we required. They have different price ranges/packages to fit your budget. We were so pleased with the outcome and would recommend them to anyone for their wedding day!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2018

Lauren is awesome

First of all, Michelle Renee the Studio is extremely professional, well-managed, and organized. They have their system DOWN - which is perfect for me as someone who wanted to be able to sit back and trust my vendors. They respond in a timely manner, they were flexible with my changes, and they customized a day-of beauty timeline for me and my bridal party. My mom and I went in for a trial with Lauren who is so sweet & cool, we bonded with her very quickly. I also bought hair extensions from her which she matched perfectly. She knows what she is doing - even on the day of the wedding when my bridesmaids showed her the hairstyles they wanted for the first time, she was so calm, assured, and capable. Everyone's hair was fantastic. Will definitely ask for Lauren again for future events.

Michele Renee The Studio 27
    Michele Renee The Studio 28
    Michele Renee The Studio 29
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience!

Michele Renee the Studio was highly recommended to me by my wedding coordinator at the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore - I was not disappointed! My Bridesmaids, mom, and I all looked amazing after getting out hair and makeup done. Absolutely recommend!

Michele Renee The Studio 30
    Michele Renee The Studio 31

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

Savannah was absolutely amazing for my wedding! We did a run-through a few months before and she listened to every single detail and made sure I looked exactly the way I wanted. I don't wear makeup, so I wanted to look as natural as possible and she absolutely nailed it. I hired her to stay with me from before the wedding until right before the reception for touch-ups and she was on it! It was really hot and she made sure any touch ups needed for the photographs were done efficiently and effortlessly. She was so kind and actually helped with a few wedding details that didn't have anything to do with makeup! I recommended her to two (2) of my friends that attended my wedding who are getting married and would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Michele Renee The Studio 32

Dimple Patel · Married on 08/18/2018

Tiffany is amazing

Tiffany at Michele Renee Studio did hair and makeup for my mom and I for my wedding weekend. I fell in love with her work from my first trial and knew she was the perfect artist for my wedding events. She knew I did not want to go over the top with my makeup and listened to every one of my requests. She was very accommodating during my trials and came to my house, which was very convenient for me. Everyone still raves about how AMAZING my makeup and hair looked. Tiffany did an amazing job with all of my looks and made each look different. Cannot thank her enough and wish I could bring her everywhere with me!

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Michele Renee The Studio was recommended to me by my DJ company and photographer. As an out of town/destination bride, I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. After speaking to a few different companies, I decided to go with Michele Renee because they were so friendly and organized. When I spoke to Mikaela, she sent me so much information on pricing and levels of services that were so helpful. They are mostly a traveling hair and makeup service, which is exactly what I was looking for, on-site hair and makeup. I initially booked Tier 2 services, but got paired with a Tier 3 stylist, Anastasia. I booked my hair and makeup trial for a few months ahead of my wedding when I would be in town for my engagement pictures and they were very accommodating. Upon meeting Anastasia for my trial we had a good relationship right off the bat. She was very easy to talk to and we quickly found that we are both Greek so we had lots to talk about. I loved my hair and makeup on my trial day and she even took my updo down and styled it for my engagement pictures after. She also told me I could buy the lipstick she used to have on hand for the wedding day which ended up being great! I had about 10 people getting hair and makeup services and we had the main stylist and an assistant come to the Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach to get ready. Michele Renee provided a timeline of services ahead of time which I think was very helpful. The stylist showed up on time and it was a comfortable day getting ready and all went very smooth and timely. I went with airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. Our July wedding in Florida heat had me worried about my makeup lasting, but my makeup was flawless by the end of the night and my lashes even stayed on until the next morning! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and even though I don't often where my hair up or much makeup, I still felt like I looked like myself. Highly recommend.

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Jessica (JW) was my lead stylist. She was absolutely amazing!!! At my trial she took the time to get to know me and my style. We tried a few different hairstyles before deciding on one I loved and my makeup was flawless. I had my engagement photos later that evening and when my air and makeup lasted all day I new my wedding day hair and makeup was going to be perfect. Jessica took pictures of my hair and makeup and took detailed notes so she was sure to be able to recreate everything for me five months later on my wedding day. The day of my wedding I decided to change my hairstyle slightly and Jessica was very accommodating. She knew exactly what changes to make, I looked amazing and felt like a bride. I have oily skin and that was one of my concerns for the night. My makeup was beautiful and whatever Jessica did I did not have to powder my T-zone the entire night. My mother, mother-in-law, four bridesmaids and three flower girls (ages 3&4) all had hair and makeup done. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Michele Renee for anyone needing hair and makeup services.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Roxanne! You were so organized and so much fun to work with, we're so glad to hear that everything went well on wedding day and that you looked and felt your very best, we can't wait to see some photos :)

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica and her assistant did a fantastic job on my makeup/hair and the makeup/hair of my mothers and my bridesmaids. Not only were they accommodating to our requests, they were a welcome and festive addition to my wedding day morning festivities. I really wanted to look like myself on my best day and Jessica made that happen. Thank you!

Michele Renee The Studio 33

Siobhan · Married on 06/09/2018

I was extremely happy with Michele Renee The Studio! Communication is extremely important to me and everytime I emailed them, I got an immediate response. My hair and makeup artist, Jessica, did an amazing job. She was very friendly and personable and she does great work. I highly recommend this company

Michele Renee The Studio 34
    Michele Renee The Studio 35
    Michele Renee The Studio 36
    Michele Renee The Studio 37
    Michele Renee The Studio 38

Priya · event on: 07/15/2017

The Artists from Michelle Rene The Studio were prompt and professional and made getting ready for my engagement party a fun and stress free experience. My makeup was flawless and my hair stayed put after hours of dancing. Overall an amazing experience.

Jaime · Married on 06/02/2018

Everythng went smooth from start to finish! From follow through with phone and email, their prompt responses to questions were exceptional, I never had to worry! My stylist, Caroline was prompt, efficient and caring and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend to all.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

You were amazing to work with, Jaime! Thank you so much for your review, we hope we get the pleasure of working with you again soon!! :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Great studio, easy to work with. I am not one to wear makeup or ever do anything more than brush my hair, so I had no clue what I wanted for the wedding. My stylist Savannah found the perfect hairstyle for me and made me look beautiful for the wedding! I couldn't ask for more. One of my bridesmaids is really into makeup and she loved what they did for her as well. I had a diverse group of bridesmaids and moms/grandmas and they handled everyone's timeline perfectly. They all looked absolutely stunning in person and in photographs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Jessica, you were a breeze to work with from the first booking to the last bobby pin as well! :)

We are so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Savannah and our team and wish you the very best in your new marriage! xo Team MR

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

I absolutely loved my wedding hair and makeup! I am from out of town, but the salon was extremely helpful and flexible for my trial run. At my trial run, Michele Renee asked me what I wanted people to think when they saw me. I told her I wanted people to say I looked "stunning." She definitely achieved this and several people commented that I looked stunning. I could not have asked for a better team for my wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

Taylor, thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Michele Renee...she is pretty amazing at bringing your vision to life. Many blessings to you and your new husband! xo Team MR

Cait · Married on 04/06/2018

This is a great company. They offered a hair and makeup trial for an additional fee in order to see what their services were like. I selected a level 1 stylist and she was amazing. Her name was Savannah and she arrived with Anastasia on the day of my wedding to do hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. The hair and makeup they did was stunning! I got so many compliments on my wedding day! They made us feel so relaxed and were very professional. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Michele Renee The Studio's reply:

We're so glad that you had a great experience with Savannah and we had a pleasure working with you, as well :) We'd love to work with you on any future events! xoxo Michele Renee The Studio