Michael David Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike was amazing!! On top of being an outstanding photographer,he's funny,laid back and just made the day fun. We had a really small and intimate wedding and Mike exceeded our expectations with an absolutely beautiful album. Trust me, he's your guy!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
15 whippoorwill Road, Warwick, RI 02888
BLOG

Beautifuly Modern, Beautifuly Unique

Pricing starts at $3,400 for a nicely put together wedding package. All packages come with at least 8 hours of coverage, full rights to the fully edited wedding images  an online gallery and a complimentary engagement session. Packages can be customized to meet your needs and desires. The way I look at it why pay for something your not going to use or need?

I absolutely love weddings! Capturing the most important day of a persons life is a privilege and I love to be part of it. The whole goal for me as a photographer is to make the process seamless, blow your expectations away and make you amazed at the final product.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Negatives...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I must say Michael David Photography will capture each moment of your wedding day with a unique style like no other. He really gets up close as well as from a distance for every angle of the day. I enjoyed working with David and was very excited to do so as a performer because I knew he was not missing a beat.