Mhari Scott Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Caitlyn
07/21/2013

Mhari Scott made our wedding such a beautiful reality, I can not really express in words how valuable and wonderful her addition to the wedding was. The photographs we have from that day not only capture the beauty as I was looking for, it really captured the emotions and important moments. Every time something unexpected occurred, Mhari was right there; my mother-in-law even commented on her amazing presence during every special moment. My husband and I can not imagine having anyone else responsible for our wedding photography, and in a heartbeat I would recommend Mhari to anyone.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97203
BLOG
NEW! Mhari Scott Photography is now offering FREE engagement sessions with a risk-free satisfaction guarantee! If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your free engagement session experience, you can cancel your wedding photography agreement and receive a full refund! We are currently booking for summer 2016.
"Amazing ... read more
  ***
"Amazing photography that sparkles."

"Mhari is incredible - hands-down the absolute best photographer I have ever worked with."

"An amazing photographer with a portfolio to kill."

"She did such a fantastic job capturing the essence of 'us'."

"She took beautiful photos, captured some really priceless moments, was easy to contact when we had questions, and extremely kind during the hectic process of planning a wedding."

"Everyone was amazed with how well she blended herself in, you barely even realized she was there."

"All I can say is...EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!"

***

Mhari Scott Photography brings nine years of experience and nearly 200 weddings to the table as a wedding photography professional. Her primary goal is to offer extraordinary and unique wedding images, five-star service, and to create an exceptional and sustainable client-photographer relationship.   We have packages for all coverage levels, from simple elopements to grand and elaborate affairs. Friday, Sunday, and off-season weddings receive a $500 discount. Call (971-373-5182) or email (mhari@mhariscott.com) for a free planning session or to reserve your wedding date.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Love love love Mhari Scott Photography! Amazing photography that sparkles - AND she's super sweet to work with. I can't recommend Mhari enough!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Mhari Scott Photography is a wedding Photographer from Portland, OR. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Portland, Seattle, and the Oregon Coast. Mhari Scott Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Portland, OR wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in unique, artistic and photojournalistic wedding photography