Melissa Hayes Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa is wonderful to work with, talented and professional. We clicked with her immediately upon our first meeting and knew she was the right fit. Her work is absolutely stunning - gorgeous photos! She has a great eye and was able to capture all those key moments and details throughout the day. We were very surprised at the quick turnaround in getting our photos back and even the CD was beautifully presented in a fabric folio. We had a huge wedding party and Melissa was able to keep everyone on task in a calm and courteous manner. She was very efficient and captured all the photos on our must have list. We even had a sample of preview pictures posted to her site within a day of the wedding. Perfect mix of artistic and documentary shots. We were extremely happy with her work and all our interactions with her.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90046
BLOG

Southern California | Chicago

Hello and Thank you for visiting me on Wedding Wire!

Please take a moment and browse the gallery of photos and send me an email if you would like additional information.

Your Wedding Day is such a beautiful event filled with moments of you, your family, and dearest friends.
I think wedding photos should show all of these ... read more
Hello and Thank you for visiting me on Wedding Wire!

I think wedding photos should show all of these wonderful moments in the most timeless and authentic form.

Photography is such a thoughtful art form and each wedding is so unique.  Its what I love about photographing weddings...giving you, your family, and friends a timeless and artistic keepsake to look back on.

Sincerely,
Melissa Hayes

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Location...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints