Melissa Hayes Photography

Profile Picture
Lisa
1 Review
09/06/2014

We would absolutely recommend Melissa to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, especially if you are looking for someone who is willing to think outside the box and get creative. Her work is truly a work of art. In addition to being incredibly talented, Melissa and Casey were an absolute delight to work with. We had a large wedding, wedding party, and families with a very tight timeline to take photos before and after our ceremony. Melissa was able to keep us on schedule and capture the photos we were looking for. She helped us select our locations and we are so pleased with the end product. The photos from Melissa captured the beauty of the day and also all of the details we in the decor at our reception. Melissa was very easy to work with and flexible. She also helped me create a timeline for the day of and was very responsive leading up to the wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90046
BLOG

Southern California | Chicago

Hello and Thank you for visiting me on Wedding Wire!

Please take a moment and browse the gallery of photos and send me an email if you would like additional information.

Your Wedding Day is such a beautiful event filled with moments of you, your family, and dearest friends.
I think wedding photos should show all of these ... read more
Hello and Thank you for visiting me on Wedding Wire!

I think wedding photos should show all of these wonderful moments in the most timeless and authentic form.

Photography is such a thoughtful art form and each wedding is so unique.  Its what I love about photographing weddings...giving you, your family, and friends a timeless and artistic keepsake to look back on.

Sincerely,