MeewMeew Studios

MeewMeew Studios

Capture the moments, Tell the story

MeewMeewStudios@gmail.com
Cover all Hawaii islands and world-wide destinations
HI
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

When your special day is over, your wedding photos are your most important keepsakes!

If you are looking for innovative, unique and exceptionally beautiful options to preserving your life-long wedding memories, you've found the right one! we have the expertise in custom designing and producing top-of-the-line albums and media solutions for capturing the events of your big day.

If you want to work with photographers that are extremely dedicated, flexible and possess unsurpassable creativity, you will find that your vision and desires for your wedding day memories will surely come to fruition with MeewMeew Studios. We will spend the time and effort needed to ensure all your most precious and candid moments are captured with a very customized approach.

Please contact us today to explore the unbeatable design, style, quality and customization!

MeewMeewStudios@gmail.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MeewMeew Studios is a fantastic photography duo who capture special moments in the most beautiful way. I was referred to MeewMeew by my wedding planner and I'm so happy we chose to work with Jill & Gordon because they took gorgeous photos which my husband and I will cherish forever!!

I began communicating with Jill remotely 6 months before our wedding to coordinate our photography package and I must say she was a pleasure to work with! Even just through email, she made me feel so comfortable from the beginning and has amazing follow through/prompt turn around time on her replies (which I love! :)

When I finally met Jill & Gordon on the day of my wedding, they were beyond sweet and made me feel so special. They made sure to capture all the specific shots I had requested from the beginning and added in others I hadn't thought of but absolutely loved.

It took a few weeks after the wedding to get all of our digital files but I must say, it was well worth the wait! MeewMeew really pays attention to quality & detail so it's no surprise that I can tell they went through each and every photo, making sure everything was perfect before the files were sent.

We had such a great experience working with MeewMeew Studios and I would certainly recommend this dynamic duo to anyone! Thank you so much to Jill & Gordon for bringing our memories of such an amazing day to life - our photos will be treasured for the rest of our lives!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Photography
MeewMeew Studios is a wedding photographer from Hawaii. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hawaii, US mainland, and anywhere around the world. MeewMeew Studios is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the wonderful wedding industry for many years. We specialize in find art wedding photography, photo journalism and finest photo albums

My Awards