MeewMeew Studios Reviews

192 | Honolulu, HI

192 Reviews for MeewMeew Studios

Rachel Strecker · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Amazing Maui Wedding Photos!

Jill and Gordon were a DREAM to work with. We could not have been happier with the experience and photos they provided for us. Even before we saw a single photograph, we knew we made the right decision in selecting them as our photographers. They gave us great direction and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. On top of that, they delivered spectacularly stunning photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. We cannot them enough!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Nikki Cossio · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Meew Meew Studios Captured our Special Day

I am so happy with our decision to hire Meew Meew Studios to capture our wedding day. It was raining, COVID 19 just was announced as a global pandemic, nothing seemed to be happening as planned. However, the team at Meew Meew not only showed up, but were so positive, and assured us despite everything that was going on around us that we would have pictures we would be able to treasure forever. We just received them and couldn't be happier with the results, we LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I would recommend Meew Meew Studios with confidence to anyone that asked WHO should they hire for any occasion. Thank you so much- we are FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Kayla Baldwin · Married on 06/08/2020

Meewmeew are amazing

Jill & Gordon are absolutely AMAZING! Each and every one of our 520 photo are breathtaking. Each shot taken with care, thought and such detail. Each emotion captured! We have received so many compliments on our photos and they are magazine worthy. Every single person whom who has seen our photos has said how amazing our photographer did and we have the best wedding gallery they have seen in a long time.
    They made our entire wedding party so comfortable with taking their pictures. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids had fun with photos and everyone connected with them. We all laughed and our bridal party felt comfortable and enjoyed having all the pictures taken.
    Photography was one of our top priorities as the photos are the only thing we can take away from our day, looking at each photo we are able to relive that day over and over again. For which we can’t thank MeewMeew enough!
    We couldn’t be more happier! I would highly recommend MeewMeew for anyone looking for a photographer in Maui / Hawaii. They are truly the best in our opinion.
    Thank you again MeewMeew for capturing EVERYTHING on our wedding day! Jenner & Kayla xx

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jill

Jill Pfeiffer · Married on 05/09/2020

Beyond Expectations. They capture feelings!

My daughter and son-in-law had an engagement shoot with Jill and Gordon of Meew Meew. The artistic eye is so evident! They were incredible at getting out couple to relax. They care about your input. Mostly, I have never seen such gorgeous, thoughtful, detailed photographs. The compliments are pouring in. MeewMeew is beyond incredible!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Mcclure · Married on 05/05/2020

great to work with, stunning photos!

Jill was intuitive and encouraging on such a big important day her style is so flattering and timeless

Sent on 05/29/2019

Caili L · Married on 04/08/2020

Absolutely LOVE Meew Meew Studios!

As soon as I saw the portfolio of Meew Meew Studios Photography and I knew I wanted Jill & Gordon to capture my wedding day. They not only did a phenomenal job but exceeded every expectation! They were responsive, knowledgeable, detailed/organized and so friendly. The day of my wedding, I was so nervous but their calming presence and happy demeanor helped me relax and truly enjoy my day. I absolutely LOVE the photos of my wedding day and HIGHLY recommend their services!!! Thank you again Jill & Gordon :)

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Diva

Diva and David · Married on 02/22/2020

Simply the best

We don’t have enough words to thank Jill and Gordon. They were great from the beginning to the end. Professional, sweet and unbelievably talented. Our pictures are beautiful, elegant and we looked like we knew what we were doing. Mahalo!!!!❤️

Sent on 02/27/2020

Lindsay Loew · Married on 02/16/2020

Most beautiful pictures ever

I cannot thank Jill and Gordon enough for our absolutely gorgeous wedding photos. Working with them was such a pleasure and they captured the day better than I could have ever imagined. They are not only amazingly talented and have such a great eye, but they are the sweetest people and made the day so much less stressful. I couldn’t recommend them enough and they were by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • User5486940 · Recently married

Wedding in Oahu

Beyond words... I can’t thank you enough Jill and Gordon for the breathtaking photos for our Wedding in Oahu. It was such a pleasure having you for our big day. You are amazing in every single way! The images that you have created for us, look like they are straight out of a magazine.
    Thank you for your patience, professionalism and kindness.
    We enjoyed every second of our photo shoot!!! Best choice ever!
    Andrea&Chris

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 11/09/2019

Spectacular

Meew Meew studios is a very exceptional team! They were able to capture one can only dream of. Very professional and easy to work with, Meew Meew Studios is the number one choice as a photographer in Maui. You won’t go wrong when selecting them as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Mark

Mark Tanael · Married on 09/08/2019

Destination wedding in Oahu! Jill and Gordon are the best!

Jill and Gordon were fantastic! We highly recommend them for all your destination wedding needs. We’re a couple from the Bay Area and we were searching for the perfect photographer to capture our special day. After a ton of research, we reached out to MeewMeew Studios and we got on a consultation call with Jill to share what we were looking for. Jill was awesome and completely made us feel at ease because of her experience and that she was open to different edit styles and shot suggestions. Also before the wedding, we sent them a curated list of suggested shots that we wanted.

On the day of the wedding, Jill and Gordon were very professional, fun, and easy to work with. They definitely listened to us and got in all the shot suggestions that we wanted and more! We were blown away and were extremely happy with the photos. They were able to surprise us by sending us a bunch of sneak peak photos within only a few days which was amazing! Thank you MeewMeew Studios for everything!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Jelyn

Jelyn Decambra · Married on 08/17/2019

“The Perfect Duo for Our Duo”

MeewMeew Studios is comprised of a wonderful duo: Jill and Gordon who’s connection and talent worked so well with my now husband and I. Their positive personality and flexibility in schedule was such an ease for our ever changing details and itinerary. My husband and I haven’t really taken any professional photos (we didn’t even do engagement photos) but Jill and Gordon made us feel so comfortable to be us, even though we knew they were continuously taking photos of us. The results of our photos was so detailed and intimate. Each photo spoke the story of us and they caught the details we’ve worked so hard and long on in planning. I take so much pride in our wedding photos and run thru them continuously because of the amazing details and love captured. Each photo brings me back to our wedding day. I definitely recommend this duo for your duo. You won’t be disappointed whatsoever.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Matthew Davies · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

Meew Meew studios were amazing!! They are so professional and easy to work with. They never made us feel awkward or uncomfortable. The photo experience during the whole day was amazing, we had so much fun taking the photos. The finished product are also unbelievably good! We couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the photos. Jill and Gordon did a fantastic job and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who are looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Tesha

Tesha Mckinley · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Maui Wedding

I woke up early to see the sunrise and was surprised to already have a preview of my wedding images from our ceremony just a few days ago. We were nervous choosing our photographer for our Maui destination wedding but after seeing the preview I am in tears. In my wildest dreams I could not have wished for more beautiful images! I am simply blown away. I am so looking forward to seeing the entire collection. Jill and Gordon were sweet, personable and so easy to work with. We highly recommend them for any event.
    Their images are a “work of heart” ❤️

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 06/13/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding!

Jill and Gordon at MeewMeew Studios were amazing! They are experts in their field and were so calm and professional- their vision and creativity was evident in the photos that they took of our special day. Jill was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and, of course, on the wedding day. She wasted no time in capturing these memorable moments. Their command and expertise of an outdoor setting with natural light is breathtaking. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with MeewMeew!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Leslie Kuo · Married on 06/10/2019

Beautiful Photos!

With the help of a wedding planner, I was able to plan a wedding in Maui from CA. My wedding planner gave me a list of photographers and asked me to choose one. Photographs are extremely important to me so I took my time looking through their websites, photo galleries, and Instagram. I immediately fell in love with Meew Meew’s photos because of the quality and attention to details. On the day of our wedding, Jill and Gordon arrived on time and dressed professionally. They are a husband and wife team and made me feel very comfortable from the moment I met them. They immediately started taking pictures of different details (dress, invitations, shoes, rings...) and arranged everything so beautifully for the perfect shots. During the ceremony, I didn’t even notice them so they were very good about getting the shots they needed without being distracting. They took a variety of candid and posed shots, which I loved. I also loved that they took pictures of all the little details that normally brides and grooms don’t have time to pay attention to (drinks, appetizers, guests having fun, table setting, etc). On the day of our wedding, it was quite windy when it was time to take pictures of me and my husband. I was worried about the photos because my hair was flying everywhere and so was my veil. However, when we got the photos back, they were gorgeous and you couldn’t even tell that it was windy. Meew Meew was so fast at getting sneak pics to us, which I really appreciated. Two days after our wedding, we were sent about 30 pictures that we were able to share with friends and family. The rest of the gallery arrived faster than I thought as well. Meew Meew offers different packages based on how long you need them and the prices are reasonable. I’m the type of person who believes that photographs are important and when the wedding is done, photos and videos are all you have left of the wedding. No amount of money can take you back in time to your wedding and the moments you shared with your spouse so it’s important to get the right photographer to document the day so you can relive that day through photos. I am so happy that I chose Meew Meew to capture the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Mendoza · Married on 05/23/2019

Perfection

There are not enough words to describe MeewMeew Studios they EXCEEDED my expectations!! My husband & I don't really like to take pictures & are definitely not the type of couple who goes around showing everyone pictures of us but as soon as we got a sneak peak of our wedding pictures (which we got a day or two after our wedding) we honestly couldn't stop showing everyone! I cried as soon as I saw them. They literally captured how we felt and the reason why we decided to marry each other. There is just so much love and happiness in every single picture. I am so happy to know that I made the right decision when I chose to go with MeewMeew Studios! We are completely in LOVE with our pictures!!!
    Mahalo MeewMeew Studios

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley Mitchell · Married on 04/12/2019

Better than our wedding photographer

Jill & Gordon provided us with stunning post wedding photos! We told them we wanted to have fun and they could do anything they wanted like throwing us in the ocean etc. They were very excited by this and really made some dreamy photos. They gave great direction and made us feel at ease, while giving us lots of lovely compliments and staying excited to keep a good energy while they shot. They adjusted small angles on us to get the perfect shot and the editing was so carefully done with a lot of time spent. We have never looked better! And we have never had professional photos (like most) before our wedding so having very good direction from them was perfect. And having them know right away our better angles. Exactly what you want from professional wedding photos. I only wish I had the same excitement and love of my actual wedding photos. I cried tears of sadness when I saw our wedding photos and tears of sheer joy and happiness seeing meewmeews. Trust me when I tell you that they are far better than one of the overpriced "top" wedding photographers we had for our wedding on Maui that didn't even look edited or flattering. I felt beautiful on my wedding day until I saw the wedding photos, with closed eyes, dbl chins, rough skin, dark and highly unflattering angles. So I cannot say how please and happy we both are that we had this post wedding shoot with meewmeew. They truly added a ray of light and helped ease the blow of horrible wedding photos. I felt skinny, and perfect as did my husband, He even noted "that was actually pretty fun" as we strolled down the beach after our shoot with meewmeew. There eye for detail must be noted as well! We have only seen our preview photos and cannot wait for the rest! Our friends couldn't stop telling us how much they loved meewmeews photos, and how our actual wedding photographers ones cannot even compare, they were floored at how much was spent on the wedding photographer for the poor quality of photos. Thank you Jill & Gordon, our only wish would have been to have you at the wedding as well

Sent on 01/03/2020

Ali · Married on 04/07/2019

Meew meew studios

Jill and Gordon were amazing to work with! They made us feel calm an comfortable on our wedding day. When we saw the preview photos we were absolutely blown away. The
    Photos are artistic and dreamy while also capturing our love and excitement. Highly
    Recommend especially for anyone planning a destination wedding in Maui

Sent on 04/12/2019

Courtney Betts · Married on 03/12/2019

Fantastic!

Jill and Gordon were fantastic! My husband is not very photogenic but they helped us to look fabulous on our wedding day photos. She sent us a good amount of photos within a couple days, but we cannot wait to see the rest! We have received so many compliments so far. Jill and Gordon were so easy to talk to and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. 100% would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING experience, all the way around!

Jill and Gordon not only gave us magazine-worthy photos, but they were such a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. We could truly have not asked for better wedding photographers! They were so kind, approachable, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (even my very camera-shy husband!), and they are SO talented. Another huge bonus for us was they were so affordable and worked within our budget. I would highly recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Kirby Medlinger · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Experience!

If you’re getting married on Maui, we cannot recommend Meew Meew photography enough! They were so sweet and made my husband and I so comfortable on our wedding day. Neither of us are super photogenic people and I don’t know how they do it but they put us so at ease, we felt far more comfortable than we ever have in front of the camera.

They’re also so knowledgeable about photography and lighting. They were able to give great direction and catch so many amazing moments.

We’ve just seen the sneak peek photos and with how stunning they are, we can’t wait to see the rest!

Thank you for capturing our favorite day for us!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Valene · Married on 11/24/2018

Jill and Gordon was able to capture everything we wanted for our "dream" engagement photo shoot! From the intitial inquiry until the time our photos where finalized, they communicated promptly and always made us feel like long time friends :) they are true professionals and made us feel at ease during the photo shoot - they were patient while we changed into our 2nd outfits, cheered us on when we "striked a pose" and suggested the most romantic location for the shoot. It's was as if we owned that beach that day :) We've received a small sampling of our photos a few days later and then the rest in a few weeks. To say we are in love with their work is an understatement! we loved working with them and hope to do so for the wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of the best!

Jill and Gordan are absolutely AMAZING! Not only are their photos beautiful, they made our entire wedding party so comfortable with taking their pictures. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids had fun with photos and everyone connected with them, feeling like we knew them forever. My husband and I are so happy with the quality of the pictures and the memories that were captured on our wedding day. We got our preview photos very quickly and was able to enjoy them few days after our wedding. I can't wait for all of them! Seeing how beautiful the previews were... We even ordered the photo book. Knowing in advance how special it will be! Thank you again meewmeew for capturing EVERYTHING on our wedding day. Can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/02/2018

Jill and Gordon are absolutely amazing! Coming to Hawaii from Australia for our wedding, picking vendors was a bit nerve wracking but I could not have made a better decision for photographers than Jill and Gordon. From the second they walked in, they got to work and made us all feel so comfortable. The pictures we’ve seen so far are incredible. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/06/2018