MeewMeew Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rachel S. Getting married on 11/02/2021

Amazing Maui Wedding Photos!

Jill and Gordon were a DREAM to work with. We could not have been happier with the experience and photos they provided for us. Even before we saw a single photograph, we knew we made the right decision in selecting them as our photographers. They gave us great direction and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. On top of that, they delivered spectacularly stunning photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. We cannot them enough!
    Erin L. Married on 08/05/2021

Personal, loving, and beautiful

Jill and Gordon are excellent!
    Rachel M. Married on 07/29/2021

Amazing! Highly recommended!

Jill and Gordon were amazing to work with! They were very professional and friendly. I felt at complete ease with their skill and how they managed everything! We had a total blast taking all the photos! I was in shock at how beautiful the photos turned out! I am very thrilled with my experience with them and we highly recommend them for your wedding day!
  • Shwetha
    Shwetha M. Married on 06/11/2021

Light at the end of the tunnel

After our wedding was delayed for the second time and finally cancelled, we decided to elope. Deep down, we were resigned to the fact that our special day could never replace the void left behind from our envisioned wedding. I can't tell you how wrong we were and thanks to Jill and Gordon, we have the most magical pictures capturing our love. They are kind people with an amazing gift; they effortlessly directed us, made us feel instantaneously comfortable, and captured genuine emotion and happiness in an efficient manner. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, allowing us to reschedule due to COVID. We couldn't be happier with Jill and Gordon as our photographers. They are simply the best.
    Madison P. Married on 05/19/2021

Amazing Experience

We had to reschedule our wedding 2x and Jill and Gordon stuck with us each time. We are so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding. Our pictures look amazing and they were so sweet! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Maui.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia E. Married on 05/17/2021

Breathtaking Photos

Initially, I thought MeewMeew Studios was one person, but you get an amazing sweet DUO! SO happy we had *Jill & Gordon* as photographers for our fairytale maui wedding! They are both easy & enjoyable to be around. They made me feel at ease and comfortable throughout the day & evening! Prior to the wedding day, they were very helpful; they made amazing recommendations for the wedding timeline. So grateful for all their photo ideas! I will always cherish these photos!! Forever thankful for MeewMeew Studios!
    Marissa M. Married on 05/15/2021

Gorgeous Photos!

Jill and Gordon are awesome! We couldn’t have asked for better photographers for our wedding day. They made us feel as comfortable as we could be, and they are incredibly talented. The photos are just gorgeous. I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 05/10/2021

My Dream Wedding!

AMAZING! Amazing, could and may fall short, but writing a review without it to explain the greatness and professionalism of MeewMeew studios would simply put, serve her a terrible injustice. On May 10, 2021 at the Haiku Mill Maui. I had my dream wedding! Without MeewMeew studios there to capture it, I would not be able to relive that dream over and over. Honestly, her incredible creativity and skill may have made looking at the photographs even better then the event itself! If that’s even possible. MeewMeew studios is a collaborative effort with Jill and Gordon. Watching these two work together and communicate to get the “shot,” is truly inspiring. The best part about my experience was how comfortable they made me feel throughout the entire process. Being in the wedding industry for over fifteen years, can and will make you skeptical about choosing the photography specialist to capture YOUR day. That being said, I am extremely happy with my experience and product from MeewMeew Studios.
    Nikki C. Married on 05/03/2021

Meew Meew Studios Captured our Special Day

I am so happy with our decision to hire Meew Meew Studios to capture our wedding day. It was raining, COVID 19 just was announced as a global pandemic, nothing seemed to be happening as planned. However, the team at Meew Meew not only showed up, but were so positive, and assured us despite everything that was going on around us that we would have pictures we would be able to treasure forever. We just received them and couldn't be happier with the results, we LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I would recommend Meew Meew Studios with confidence to anyone that asked WHO should they hire for any occasion. Thank you so much- we are FOREVER GRATEFUL!
    Lauren L. Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing photographers!!

We highly recommend Jill and Gordon of Meew Meew Studios as they are amazing photographers!!! We were fortunate to book them for our sunset engagement photos 2 years ago. We love their work, and we had to book them for our wedding! After having to postpone our wedding several times due to Covid, they were so helpful and flexible with moving our dates. They photographed wedding day perfectly and have such artistry and eye for detail!! They captured the special moments we wanted and beyond!! Jill and Gordon are such sweet people, they did everything to help us and our family feel comfortable while taking the most beautiful photos!!
  • F
    Fanie Married on 02/15/2021

Amazing experience!!!

We have a last minute elope in Maui and I’m so glad I found Jill and Gordon. They are amazing!! ImHelped me with selecting the best location for what I want. On our wedding day Jill and Gordon make sure to capture every moment of it and made us feel so special! Our pictures came out beautiful!! We wanted a sunset beach wedding and that’s exactly what we got. They are able to captured our special day thru their camera and we can still remember how amazing it is going thru the photos. We would definitely recommend Jill and Gordon if u want some high quality professional photos!!
    Kayla B. Married on 06/08/2020

Meewmeew are amazing

Jill & Gordon are absolutely AMAZING! Each and every one of our 520 photo are breathtaking. Each shot taken with care, thought and such detail. Each emotion captured! We have received so many compliments on our photos and they are magazine worthy. Every single person whom who has seen our photos has said how amazing our photographer did and we have the best wedding gallery they have seen in a long time.
    They made our entire wedding party so comfortable with taking their pictures. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids had fun with photos and everyone connected with them. We all laughed and our bridal party felt comfortable and enjoyed having all the pictures taken.
    Photography was one of our top priorities as the photos are the only thing we can take away from our day, looking at each photo we are able to relive that day over and over again. For which we can’t thank MeewMeew enough!
    We couldn’t be more happier! I would highly recommend MeewMeew for anyone looking for a photographer in Maui / Hawaii. They are truly the best in our opinion.
    Thank you again MeewMeew for capturing EVERYTHING on our wedding day! Jenner & Kayla xx
  • Jill
    Jill P. Married on 05/09/2020

Beyond Expectations. They capture feelings!

My daughter and son-in-law had an engagement shoot with Jill and Gordon of Meew Meew. The artistic eye is so evident! They were incredible at getting out couple to relax. They care about your input. Mostly, I have never seen such gorgeous, thoughtful, detailed photographs. The compliments are pouring in. MeewMeew is beyond incredible!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa M. Married on 05/05/2020

great to work with, stunning photos!

Jill was intuitive and encouraging on such a big important day her style is so flattering and timeless
    Caili Married on 04/08/2020

Absolutely LOVE Meew Meew Studios!

As soon as I saw the portfolio of Meew Meew Studios Photography and I knew I wanted Jill & Gordon to capture my wedding day. They not only did a phenomenal job but exceeded every expectation! They were responsive, knowledgeable, detailed/organized and so friendly. The day of my wedding, I was so nervous but their calming presence and happy demeanor helped me relax and truly enjoy my day. I absolutely LOVE the photos of my wedding day and HIGHLY recommend their services!!! Thank you again Jill & Gordon :)
  • Diva
    Diva A. Married on 02/22/2020

Simply the best

We don’t have enough words to thank Jill and Gordon. They were great from the beginning to the end. Professional, sweet and unbelievably talented. Our pictures are beautiful, elegant and we looked like we knew what we were doing. Mahalo!!!!❤️
    Lindsay L. Married on 02/16/2020

Most beautiful pictures ever

I cannot thank Jill and Gordon enough for our absolutely gorgeous wedding photos. Working with them was such a pleasure and they captured the day better than I could have ever imagined. They are not only amazingly talented and have such a great eye, but they are the sweetest people and made the day so much less stressful. I couldn’t recommend them enough and they were by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.
  • User5065087 1+ year ago

Wedding in Oahu

Beyond words... I can’t thank you enough Jill and Gordon for the breathtaking photos for our Wedding in Oahu. It was such a pleasure having you for our big day. You are amazing in every single way! The images that you have created for us, look like they are straight out of a magazine.
    Thank you for your patience, professionalism and kindness.
    We enjoyed every second of our photo shoot!!! Best choice ever!
    Andrea&Chris
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 11/09/2019

Spectacular

Meew Meew studios is a very exceptional team! They were able to capture one can only dream of. Very professional and easy to work with, Meew Meew Studios is the number one choice as a photographer in Maui. You won’t go wrong when selecting them as your wedding photographer.
  • Mark
    Mark T. Married on 09/08/2019

Destination wedding in Oahu! Jill and Gordon are the best!

Jill and Gordon were fantastic! We highly recommend them for all your destination wedding needs. We’re a couple from the Bay Area and we were searching for the perfect photographer to capture our special day. After a ton of research, we reached out to MeewMeew Studios and we got on a consultation call with Jill to share what we were looking for. Jill was awesome and completely made us feel at ease because of her experience and that she was open to different edit styles and shot suggestions. Also before the wedding, we sent them a curated list of suggested shots that we wanted.

On the day of the wedding, Jill and Gordon were very professional, fun, and easy to work with. They definitely listened to us and got in all the shot suggestions that we wanted and more! We were blown away and were extremely happy with the photos. They were able to surprise us by sending us a bunch of sneak peak photos within only a few days which was amazing! Thank you MeewMeew Studios for everything!
  • Jelyn
    Jelyn D. Married on 08/17/2019

“The Perfect Duo for Our Duo”

MeewMeew Studios is comprised of a wonderful duo: Jill and Gordon who’s connection and talent worked so well with my now husband and I. Their positive personality and flexibility in schedule was such an ease for our ever changing details and itinerary. My husband and I haven’t really taken any professional photos (we didn’t even do engagement photos) but Jill and Gordon made us feel so comfortable to be us, even though we knew they were continuously taking photos of us. The results of our photos was so detailed and intimate. Each photo spoke the story of us and they caught the details we’ve worked so hard and long on in planning. I take so much pride in our wedding photos and run thru them continuously because of the amazing details and love captured. Each photo brings me back to our wedding day. I definitely recommend this duo for your duo. You won’t be disappointed whatsoever.
    Matthew D. Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

Meew Meew studios were amazing!! They are so professional and easy to work with. They never made us feel awkward or uncomfortable. The photo experience during the whole day was amazing, we had so much fun taking the photos. The finished product are also unbelievably good! We couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the photos. Jill and Gordon did a fantastic job and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who are looking for a wedding photographer.
  • Tesha
    Tesha M. Married on 06/22/2019

Our Maui Wedding

I woke up early to see the sunrise and was surprised to already have a preview of my wedding images from our ceremony just a few days ago. We were nervous choosing our photographer for our Maui destination wedding but after seeing the preview I am in tears. In my wildest dreams I could not have wished for more beautiful images! I am simply blown away. I am so looking forward to seeing the entire collection. Jill and Gordon were sweet, personable and so easy to work with. We highly recommend them for any event.
    Their images are a “work of heart” ❤️

• Andi
    Andi Married on 06/13/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding!

Jill and Gordon at MeewMeew Studios were amazing! They are experts in their field and were so calm and professional- their vision and creativity was evident in the photos that they took of our special day. Jill was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and, of course, on the wedding day. She wasted no time in capturing these memorable moments. Their command and expertise of an outdoor setting with natural light is breathtaking. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with MeewMeew!