MeewMeew Studios Reviews

MeewMeew Studios 4
MeewMeew Studios 5

Kayla Baldwin · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Meewmeew are amazing

Jill & Gordon are absolutely AMAZING! Each and every one of our 520 photo are breathtaking. Each shot taken with care, thought and such detail. Each emotion captured! We have received so many compliments on our photos and they are magazine worthy. Every single person whom who has seen our photos has said how amazing our photographer did and we have the best wedding gallery they have seen in a long time.
    They made our entire wedding party so comfortable with taking their pictures. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids had fun with photos and everyone connected with them. We all laughed and our bridal party felt comfortable and enjoyed having all the pictures taken.
    Photography was one of our top priorities as the photos are the only thing we can take away from our day, looking at each photo we are able to relive that day over and over again. For which we can’t thank MeewMeew enough!
    We couldn’t be more happier! I would highly recommend MeewMeew for anyone looking for a photographer in Maui / Hawaii. They are truly the best in our opinion.
    Thank you again MeewMeew for capturing EVERYTHING on our wedding day! Jenner & Kayla xx

MeewMeew Studios 6
    MeewMeew Studios 13
    Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Mcclure · Getting married on 05/05/2020

great to work with, stunning photos!

Jill was intuitive and encouraging on such a big important day her style is so flattering and timeless

Sent on 05/29/2019

Caili L · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Absolutely LOVE Meew Meew Studios!

As soon as I saw the portfolio of Meew Meew Studios Photography and I knew I wanted Jill & Gordon to capture my wedding day. They not only did a phenomenal job but exceeded every expectation! They were responsive, knowledgeable, detailed/organized and so friendly. The day of my wedding, I was so nervous but their calming presence and happy demeanor helped me relax and truly enjoy my day. I absolutely LOVE the photos of my wedding day and HIGHLY recommend their services!!! Thank you again Jill & Gordon :)

MeewMeew Studios 14
    MeewMeew Studios 15
    MeewMeew Studios 16
    MeewMeew Studios 17
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 11/09/2019

Spectacular

Meew Meew studios is a very exceptional team! They were able to capture one can only dream of. Very professional and easy to work with, Meew Meew Studios is the number one choice as a photographer in Maui. You won’t go wrong when selecting them as your wedding photographer.

MeewMeew Studios 18
    MeewMeew Studios 27
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jelyn

Jelyn Decambra · Married on 08/17/2019

“The Perfect Duo for Our Duo”

MeewMeew Studios is comprised of a wonderful duo: Jill and Gordon who’s connection and talent worked so well with my now husband and I. Their positive personality and flexibility in schedule was such an ease for our ever changing details and itinerary. My husband and I haven’t really taken any professional photos (we didn’t even do engagement photos) but Jill and Gordon made us feel so comfortable to be us, even though we knew they were continuously taking photos of us. The results of our photos was so detailed and intimate. Each photo spoke the story of us and they caught the details we’ve worked so hard and long on in planning. I take so much pride in our wedding photos and run thru them continuously because of the amazing details and love captured. Each photo brings me back to our wedding day. I definitely recommend this duo for your duo. You won’t be disappointed whatsoever.

MeewMeew Studios 28
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Matthew Davies · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

Meew Meew studios were amazing!! They are so professional and easy to work with. They never made us feel awkward or uncomfortable. The photo experience during the whole day was amazing, we had so much fun taking the photos. The finished product are also unbelievably good! We couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the photos. Jill and Gordon did a fantastic job and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who are looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Tesha

Tesha Mckinley · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Maui Wedding

I woke up early to see the sunrise and was surprised to already have a preview of my wedding images from our ceremony just a few days ago. We were nervous choosing our photographer for our Maui destination wedding but after seeing the preview I am in tears. In my wildest dreams I could not have wished for more beautiful images! I am simply blown away. I am so looking forward to seeing the entire collection. Jill and Gordon were sweet, personable and so easy to work with. We highly recommend them for any event.
    Their images are a “work of heart” ❤️

MeewMeew Studios 29
    MeewMeew Studios 30
    MeewMeew Studios 31
    Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 06/13/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding!

Jill and Gordon at MeewMeew Studios were amazing! They are experts in their field and were so calm and professional- their vision and creativity was evident in the photos that they took of our special day. Jill was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and, of course, on the wedding day. She wasted no time in capturing these memorable moments. Their command and expertise of an outdoor setting with natural light is breathtaking. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with MeewMeew!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Leslie Kuo · Married on 06/10/2019

Beautiful Photos!

With the help of a wedding planner, I was able to plan a wedding in Maui from CA. My wedding planner gave me a list of photographers and asked me to choose one. Photographs are extremely important to me so I took my time looking through their websites, photo galleries, and Instagram. I immediately fell in love with Meew Meew’s photos because of the quality and attention to details. On the day of our wedding, Jill and Gordon arrived on time and dressed professionally. They are a husband and wife team and made me feel very comfortable from the moment I met them. They immediately started taking pictures of different details (dress, invitations, shoes, rings...) and arranged everything so beautifully for the perfect shots. During the ceremony, I didn’t even notice them so they were very good about getting the shots they needed without being distracting. They took a variety of candid and posed shots, which I loved. I also loved that they took pictures of all the little details that normally brides and grooms don’t have time to pay attention to (drinks, appetizers, guests having fun, table setting, etc). On the day of our wedding, it was quite windy when it was time to take pictures of me and my husband. I was worried about the photos because my hair was flying everywhere and so was my veil. However, when we got the photos back, they were gorgeous and you couldn’t even tell that it was windy. Meew Meew was so fast at getting sneak pics to us, which I really appreciated. Two days after our wedding, we were sent about 30 pictures that we were able to share with friends and family. The rest of the gallery arrived faster than I thought as well. Meew Meew offers different packages based on how long you need them and the prices are reasonable. I’m the type of person who believes that photographs are important and when the wedding is done, photos and videos are all you have left of the wedding. No amount of money can take you back in time to your wedding and the moments you shared with your spouse so it’s important to get the right photographer to document the day so you can relive that day through photos. I am so happy that I chose Meew Meew to capture the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Mendoza · Married on 05/23/2019

Perfection

There are not enough words to describe MeewMeew Studios they EXCEEDED my expectations!! My husband & I don't really like to take pictures & are definitely not the type of couple who goes around showing everyone pictures of us but as soon as we got a sneak peak of our wedding pictures (which we got a day or two after our wedding) we honestly couldn't stop showing everyone! I cried as soon as I saw them. They literally captured how we felt and the reason why we decided to marry each other. There is just so much love and happiness in every single picture. I am so happy to know that I made the right decision when I chose to go with MeewMeew Studios! We are completely in LOVE with our pictures!!!
    Mahalo MeewMeew Studios

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley Mitchell · Married on 04/12/2019

Better than our wedding photographer

Jill & Gordon provided us with stunning post wedding photos! We told them we wanted to have fun and they could do anything they wanted like throwing us in the ocean etc. They were very excited by this and really made some dreamy photos. They gave great direction and made us feel at ease, while giving us lots of lovely compliments and staying excited to keep a good energy while they shot. They adjusted small angles on us to get the perfect shot and the editing was so carefully done with a lot of time spent. We have never looked better! And we have never had professional photos (like most) before our wedding so having very good direction from them was perfect. And having them know right away our better angles. Exactly what you want from professional wedding photos. I only wish I had the same excitement and love of my actual wedding photos. I cried tears of sadness when I saw our wedding photos and tears of sheer joy and happiness seeing meewmeews. Trust me when I tell you that they are far better than one of the overpriced "top" wedding photographers we had for our wedding on Maui that didn't even look edited or flattering. I felt beautiful on my wedding day until I saw the wedding photos, with closed eyes, dbl chins, rough skin, dark and highly unflattering angles. So I cannot say how please and happy we both are that we had this post wedding shoot with meewmeew. They truly added a ray of light and helped ease the blow of horrible wedding photos. I felt skinny, and perfect as did my husband, He even noted "that was actually pretty fun" as we strolled down the beach after our shoot with meewmeew. There eye for detail must be noted as well! We have only seen our preview photos and cannot wait for the rest! Our friends couldn't stop telling us how much they loved meewmeews photos, and how our actual wedding photographers ones cannot even compare, they were floored at how much was spent on the wedding photographer for the poor quality of photos. Thank you Jill & Gordon, our only wish would have been to have you at the wedding as well

MeewMeew Studios 32
    Sent on 01/03/2020

Ali · Married on 04/07/2019

Meew meew studios

Jill and Gordon were amazing to work with! They made us feel calm an comfortable on our wedding day. When we saw the preview photos we were absolutely blown away. The
    Photos are artistic and dreamy while also capturing our love and excitement. Highly
    Recommend especially for anyone planning a destination wedding in Maui

MeewMeew Studios 33
    MeewMeew Studios 34
    MeewMeew Studios 35
    MeewMeew Studios 36
    Sent on 04/12/2019

Courtney Betts · Married on 03/12/2019

Fantastic!

Jill and Gordon were fantastic! My husband is not very photogenic but they helped us to look fabulous on our wedding day photos. She sent us a good amount of photos within a couple days, but we cannot wait to see the rest! We have received so many compliments so far. Jill and Gordon were so easy to talk to and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. 100% would recommend them to anyone getting married!

MeewMeew Studios 37
    MeewMeew Studios 38
    MeewMeew Studios 39
    MeewMeew Studios 40
    MeewMeew Studios 41
    Sent on 03/22/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING experience, all the way around!

Jill and Gordon not only gave us magazine-worthy photos, but they were such a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. We could truly have not asked for better wedding photographers! They were so kind, approachable, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (even my very camera-shy husband!), and they are SO talented. Another huge bonus for us was they were so affordable and worked within our budget. I would highly recommend them a million times over!

MeewMeew Studios 42
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Kirby Medlinger · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Experience!

If you’re getting married on Maui, we cannot recommend Meew Meew photography enough! They were so sweet and made my husband and I so comfortable on our wedding day. Neither of us are super photogenic people and I don’t know how they do it but they put us so at ease, we felt far more comfortable than we ever have in front of the camera.

They’re also so knowledgeable about photography and lighting. They were able to give great direction and catch so many amazing moments.

We’ve just seen the sneak peek photos and with how stunning they are, we can’t wait to see the rest!

Thank you for capturing our favorite day for us!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Valene · Married on 11/24/2018

Jill and Gordon was able to capture everything we wanted for our "dream" engagement photo shoot! From the intitial inquiry until the time our photos where finalized, they communicated promptly and always made us feel like long time friends :) they are true professionals and made us feel at ease during the photo shoot - they were patient while we changed into our 2nd outfits, cheered us on when we "striked a pose" and suggested the most romantic location for the shoot. It's was as if we owned that beach that day :) We've received a small sampling of our photos a few days later and then the rest in a few weeks. To say we are in love with their work is an understatement! we loved working with them and hope to do so for the wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of the best!

Jill and Gordan are absolutely AMAZING! Not only are their photos beautiful, they made our entire wedding party so comfortable with taking their pictures. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids had fun with photos and everyone connected with them, feeling like we knew them forever. My husband and I are so happy with the quality of the pictures and the memories that were captured on our wedding day. We got our preview photos very quickly and was able to enjoy them few days after our wedding. I can't wait for all of them! Seeing how beautiful the previews were... We even ordered the photo book. Knowing in advance how special it will be! Thank you again meewmeew for capturing EVERYTHING on our wedding day. Can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/02/2018

Jill and Gordon are absolutely amazing! Coming to Hawaii from Australia for our wedding, picking vendors was a bit nerve wracking but I could not have made a better decision for photographers than Jill and Gordon. From the second they walked in, they got to work and made us all feel so comfortable. The pictures we’ve seen so far are incredible. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ann & Wade · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Jill and her team!

I highly recommend Jill and her team! Jill took very beautiful pictures of our wedding and made every moment come alive in our photos. She knows exactly how to capture every magical presence through her lenses. The feeling that when I do look at the photos through the years, it will be like I am still in the moments of my wedding day. Thank you again Meew Meew Studios for the beautiful and amazing pictures of our wedding.

MeewMeew Studios 43
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Kristi · Married on 08/19/2018

We absolutely loved working with Jill and Gordon! They did an amazing job capturing our special day! The photos are stunning!

MeewMeew Studios 44
    MeewMeew Studios 45
    Sent on 08/30/2018

Rose Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Jill and Gordon as our wedding photographers. They are easy and fun to work with, and are responsive to meetings/emails/phone calls & messages. MeewMeew Studios best exemplify professionalism and artistic skills when it comes to capturing your special moments. For someone who feels/looks awkward in front of the camera, Jill and Gordon made us feel nothing but comfortable and look natural. Jill and Gordon behind the scenes are absolutely fantastic! Shooting with them didn't feel at all forced. Jill's directions while posing were so natural that we didn't have to think so hard. We just did it and had a lot of fun with it. They captured every moment of our wedding day both posed and candid, and the outcome is simply amazing! Jill has a warm, friendly personality that makes you want to smile at any given moment. And each moment is captured behind the scenes by Gordon. We are so happy and grateful to have hired this team for our special day! We look forward to hiring them again for family photoshoots and wedding anniversaries in the future! I highly recommend MeeMeew Studios to capture your life's special events. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Chris · Married on 07/25/2018

There are too many good things to say about MeewMeew. They were phenomenal, but you will read that on all the other reviews. We were recently married in OAHU and planned almost the entire wedding around their ability and the photos that we reviewed. The pictures we received were the same amazing quality that I expected from them. If you have made it this far without checking out their Facebook page, then please go look. Since the pictures speak for themselves I will fill in our experience.

Communicating with Jill was very pleasant. Her response time is amazing. Let me preface this by explaining that we are from New York with a 6-hour time difference. Most vendors respond but are never fast enough to get a response in the same day. Jill made sure to make you feel that she was focusing on you while you were communicating with her.

The most important piece of information for anyone considering going with MeewMeew is that they are capable photographers despite the size of the event. My wife and I obviously loved their photos but kiddingly joked that when you have large gorgeous venues that there are always great photo opportunities. We were married on the beach with only 6 guests. Jill and Gordan had no issues capturing the same magical moments that you would have expected from a large venue. In addition, we both got ready in separate 500 sq. ft condos. They didn’t hesitate to jump to work and managed shooting from angles that made the space seem larger and made my bride look wonderful.

I truly cannot say enough good things about the job that they have done. I would gladly use them again as well as recommend them to all my family and friends. If you want a photographer that not only captures amazing photos but also makes you feel at ease on one of your most important days, then they are who you want to go with without a doubt.

MeewMeew Studios 46
    MeewMeew Studios 47
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/19/2018

Jill and Gordon from MeewMeew were recommended by my wedding coordinator and I am so glad I went with them. Jill was responsive and organized leading up to my wedding and worked with me to make sure our complex timeline worked out. We had multiple venues and really needed to stay on schedule, and Jill did a fantastic job keeping us moving and being flexible while still getting all of the important pictures we wanted.

Now onto the most important part, the pictures themselves... Our wedding day ended up being unusually hot with no breeze off the ocean, so pretty much everyone had a nice "sheen of sweat" during the ceremony. I'm not sure how they did it, but you cannot tell AT ALL in the pictures. Everyone looks incredible and there's no hint of sweat showing. Jill also did a great job recommending photos that she knew we would want while also letting suggest ones that we thought would be fun in the moment.

Jill also delivered ~80 pictures of a sneak preview only two days after the wedding! It was so amazing to have those to share with friends and family back home who were unable to make it to the wedding. If MeewMeew is available for your wedding, I would recommend booking them 100%.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cassandra · Married on 05/30/2018

Truly amazing photography!! I was so nervous as I’m not photogenic but they made it so easy. If you have the chance, book them!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2018

It was so wonderful working with Jill and Gordon. They are SOOO sweet!! She was very attentive prior to the wedding, answering emails and questions. The day of they arrived a little early, and stayed a little later. We chose the 6 hour package, and felt it was enough time for our wedding the started at 5p, at Olowalu Plantation House. Their work shines in the daylight, and sunset so if your wedding fits those times, their work will shine! They do a really great job at capturing the right angles (if you know what I mean)! Within hours I had my first photo, and THE NEXT DAY I had a preview with 85 edited photos. Our full album arrived about 2 months later. We chose to have the USB with all of them. So glad they shot our wedding, we had such a blast with them!! They also worked so well with our videographer Zeb Films and Coordinator Cherise Shulman!

MeewMeew Studios 48