MeewMeew Studios Reviews

MeewMeew Studios 6
MeewMeew Studios 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Mcclure · Getting married on 05/05/2020

great to work with, stunning photos!

Jill was intuitive and encouraging on such a big important day her style is so flattering and timeless

Sent on 05/29/2019

Matthew Davies · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

Meew Meew studios were amazing!! They are so professional and easy to work with. They never made us feel awkward or uncomfortable. The photo experience during the whole day was amazing, we had so much fun taking the photos. The finished product are also unbelievably good! We couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the photos. Jill and Gordon did a fantastic job and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who are looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 06/13/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding!

Jill and Gordon at MeewMeew Studios were amazing! They are experts in their field and were so calm and professional- their vision and creativity was evident in the photos that they took of our special day. Jill was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and, of course, on the wedding day. She wasted no time in capturing these memorable moments. Their command and expertise of an outdoor setting with natural light is breathtaking. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with MeewMeew!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Mendoza · Married on 05/23/2019

Perfection

There are not enough words to describe MeewMeew Studios they EXCEEDED my expectations!! My husband & I don't really like to take pictures & are definitely not the type of couple who goes around showing everyone pictures of us but as soon as we got a sneak peak of our wedding pictures (which we got a day or two after our wedding) we honestly couldn't stop showing everyone! I cried as soon as I saw them. They literally captured how we felt and the reason why we decided to marry each other. There is just so much love and happiness in every single picture. I am so happy to know that I made the right decision when I chose to go with MeewMeew Studios! We are completely in LOVE with our pictures!!!
    Mahalo MeewMeew Studios

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ali · Married on 04/07/2019

Meew meew studios

Jill and Gordon were amazing to work with! They made us feel calm an comfortable on our wedding day. When we saw the preview photos we were absolutely blown away. The
    Photos are artistic and dreamy while also capturing our love and excitement. Highly
    Recommend especially for anyone planning a destination wedding in Maui

Sent on 04/12/2019
    MeewMeew Studios 11
    MeewMeew Studios 12
    MeewMeew Studios 13
    MeewMeew Studios 14

Courtney Betts · Married on 03/12/2019

Fantastic!

Jill and Gordon were fantastic! My husband is not very photogenic but they helped us to look fabulous on our wedding day photos. She sent us a good amount of photos within a couple days, but we cannot wait to see the rest! We have received so many compliments so far. Jill and Gordon were so easy to talk to and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. 100% would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    MeewMeew Studios 15
    MeewMeew Studios 16
    MeewMeew Studios 17
    MeewMeew Studios 18
    MeewMeew Studios 19
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING experience, all the way around!

Jill and Gordon not only gave us magazine-worthy photos, but they were such a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. We could truly have not asked for better wedding photographers! They were so kind, approachable, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (even my very camera-shy husband!), and they are SO talented. Another huge bonus for us was they were so affordable and worked within our budget. I would highly recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    MeewMeew Studios 20

Kirby Medlinger · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Experience!

If you’re getting married on Maui, we cannot recommend Meew Meew photography enough! They were so sweet and made my husband and I so comfortable on our wedding day. Neither of us are super photogenic people and I don’t know how they do it but they put us so at ease, we felt far more comfortable than we ever have in front of the camera.

They’re also so knowledgeable about photography and lighting. They were able to give great direction and catch so many amazing moments.

We’ve just seen the sneak peek photos and with how stunning they are, we can’t wait to see the rest!

Thank you for capturing our favorite day for us!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Valene · Married on 11/24/2018

Jill and Gordon was able to capture everything we wanted for our "dream" engagement photo shoot! From the intitial inquiry until the time our photos where finalized, they communicated promptly and always made us feel like long time friends :) they are true professionals and made us feel at ease during the photo shoot - they were patient while we changed into our 2nd outfits, cheered us on when we "striked a pose" and suggested the most romantic location for the shoot. It's was as if we owned that beach that day :) We've received a small sampling of our photos a few days later and then the rest in a few weeks. To say we are in love with their work is an understatement! we loved working with them and hope to do so for the wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of the best!

Jill and Gordan are absolutely AMAZING! Not only are their photos beautiful, they made our entire wedding party so comfortable with taking their pictures. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids had fun with photos and everyone connected with them, feeling like we knew them forever. My husband and I are so happy with the quality of the pictures and the memories that were captured on our wedding day. We got our preview photos very quickly and was able to enjoy them few days after our wedding. I can't wait for all of them! Seeing how beautiful the previews were... We even ordered the photo book. Knowing in advance how special it will be! Thank you again meewmeew for capturing EVERYTHING on our wedding day. Can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/02/2018

Jill and Gordon are absolutely amazing! Coming to Hawaii from Australia for our wedding, picking vendors was a bit nerve wracking but I could not have made a better decision for photographers than Jill and Gordon. From the second they walked in, they got to work and made us all feel so comfortable. The pictures we’ve seen so far are incredible. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ann & Wade · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Jill and her team!

I highly recommend Jill and her team! Jill took very beautiful pictures of our wedding and made every moment come alive in our photos. She knows exactly how to capture every magical presence through her lenses. The feeling that when I do look at the photos through the years, it will be like I am still in the moments of my wedding day. Thank you again Meew Meew Studios for the beautiful and amazing pictures of our wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    MeewMeew Studios 21

Kristi · Married on 08/19/2018

We absolutely loved working with Jill and Gordon! They did an amazing job capturing our special day! The photos are stunning!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    MeewMeew Studios 22
    MeewMeew Studios 23

Rose Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Jill and Gordon as our wedding photographers. They are easy and fun to work with, and are responsive to meetings/emails/phone calls & messages. MeewMeew Studios best exemplify professionalism and artistic skills when it comes to capturing your special moments. For someone who feels/looks awkward in front of the camera, Jill and Gordon made us feel nothing but comfortable and look natural. Jill and Gordon behind the scenes are absolutely fantastic! Shooting with them didn't feel at all forced. Jill's directions while posing were so natural that we didn't have to think so hard. We just did it and had a lot of fun with it. They captured every moment of our wedding day both posed and candid, and the outcome is simply amazing! Jill has a warm, friendly personality that makes you want to smile at any given moment. And each moment is captured behind the scenes by Gordon. We are so happy and grateful to have hired this team for our special day! We look forward to hiring them again for family photoshoots and wedding anniversaries in the future! I highly recommend MeeMeew Studios to capture your life's special events. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Chris · Married on 07/25/2018

There are too many good things to say about MeewMeew. They were phenomenal, but you will read that on all the other reviews. We were recently married in OAHU and planned almost the entire wedding around their ability and the photos that we reviewed. The pictures we received were the same amazing quality that I expected from them. If you have made it this far without checking out their Facebook page, then please go look. Since the pictures speak for themselves I will fill in our experience.

Communicating with Jill was very pleasant. Her response time is amazing. Let me preface this by explaining that we are from New York with a 6-hour time difference. Most vendors respond but are never fast enough to get a response in the same day. Jill made sure to make you feel that she was focusing on you while you were communicating with her.

The most important piece of information for anyone considering going with MeewMeew is that they are capable photographers despite the size of the event. My wife and I obviously loved their photos but kiddingly joked that when you have large gorgeous venues that there are always great photo opportunities. We were married on the beach with only 6 guests. Jill and Gordan had no issues capturing the same magical moments that you would have expected from a large venue. In addition, we both got ready in separate 500 sq. ft condos. They didn’t hesitate to jump to work and managed shooting from angles that made the space seem larger and made my bride look wonderful.

I truly cannot say enough good things about the job that they have done. I would gladly use them again as well as recommend them to all my family and friends. If you want a photographer that not only captures amazing photos but also makes you feel at ease on one of your most important days, then they are who you want to go with without a doubt.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    MeewMeew Studios 24
    MeewMeew Studios 25

Jenna · Married on 06/19/2018

Jill and Gordon from MeewMeew were recommended by my wedding coordinator and I am so glad I went with them. Jill was responsive and organized leading up to my wedding and worked with me to make sure our complex timeline worked out. We had multiple venues and really needed to stay on schedule, and Jill did a fantastic job keeping us moving and being flexible while still getting all of the important pictures we wanted.

Now onto the most important part, the pictures themselves... Our wedding day ended up being unusually hot with no breeze off the ocean, so pretty much everyone had a nice "sheen of sweat" during the ceremony. I'm not sure how they did it, but you cannot tell AT ALL in the pictures. Everyone looks incredible and there's no hint of sweat showing. Jill also did a great job recommending photos that she knew we would want while also letting suggest ones that we thought would be fun in the moment.

Jill also delivered ~80 pictures of a sneak preview only two days after the wedding! It was so amazing to have those to share with friends and family back home who were unable to make it to the wedding. If MeewMeew is available for your wedding, I would recommend booking them 100%.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cassandra · Married on 05/30/2018

Truly amazing photography!! I was so nervous as I’m not photogenic but they made it so easy. If you have the chance, book them!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2018

It was so wonderful working with Jill and Gordon. They are SOOO sweet!! She was very attentive prior to the wedding, answering emails and questions. The day of they arrived a little early, and stayed a little later. We chose the 6 hour package, and felt it was enough time for our wedding the started at 5p, at Olowalu Plantation House. Their work shines in the daylight, and sunset so if your wedding fits those times, their work will shine! They do a really great job at capturing the right angles (if you know what I mean)! Within hours I had my first photo, and THE NEXT DAY I had a preview with 85 edited photos. Our full album arrived about 2 months later. We chose to have the USB with all of them. So glad they shot our wedding, we had such a blast with them!! They also worked so well with our videographer Zeb Films and Coordinator Cherise Shulman!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    MeewMeew Studios 33
    MeewMeew Studios 34
    MeewMeew Studios 35

Shanelle · Married on 05/05/2018

I don't even know were to start! Jill and Gordon are the most caring and sweetest people ever. When meeting them for the first time they instantly made me feel comfortable and I immediatly knew they were the wedding photographers for me. They were worth every penny! My husband is not a person who likes to take pictures and let me say I have never seen pictures so amazing of the two of us before. Every picture they took of us takes my breath away every time I look at them. I literally can't stop looking at them! I have never been so comfortable taking pictures before and Jill and Gordon make you feel amazing and beautiful when taking all of them. I highly would recommend them to all my friends and family!!! Thank you guys so so much again!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    MeewMeew Studios 36

Emily · Married on 04/24/2018

Jill and Gordon did such a wonderful job capturing every moment of our wedding. We choose MeewMeew because of their excellent ratings and beautiful photos from their website, but we were more than pleased with the quality of photos from our wedding in Maui in April, 2018. They are also the cutest couple themselves! Thank you again Jill and Gordon for making this part of our day so easy and comfortable!

Sent on 06/14/2018

ST · Married on 04/21/2018

The photos from MeewMeew Studios are divine! We have received so many compliments on our photos and they are magazine worthy. Jill and Gordon are an incredible team and were warm, kind and provided guidance throughout the planning process and during our celebration.

After choosing the venue, photography was my top priority as the photos would "live on" forever. We initially thought about bringing in a photographer from NY but once we saw their portfolio and spoke to Jill, we knew they were the right team for us. She and Gordon are pros - they asked for key photos we wanted them to take that were not on the standard wedding photo list. I gave a few suggestions and they took it from there. They captured the essence of our mutlicultural celebration - they figured out the nuances of what they needed to focus on.

You spend a LOT of time with your photographers during your celebration and they made sure that I was comfortable throughout the process. I have been in weddings were the photographers energy was negative or heavy and it definitely impacted the bride -- and their presence felt a bit invasive. However, Jill and Gordon were warm and professional and they made every moment matter and faded into the background when needed. Jill and Gordon alerted me when I was having a wardrobe issue and made sure that we moved the cake table at the reception when we cut the cake because the shot was compromised

They are incredible - their work speaks for itself... their professionalism, work ethic and wonderful personalities are the icing on the cake. Don't over think this - go with MeewMeew if they are available. They are worth every cent you spend.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • F

Felana · Married on 04/19/2018

MeewMeew Studios photographed our wedding in Maui. First, they are so polite and professional and offer outstanding service with great pricing. They were able to capture our very special moments and got all of the right shots during our ceremony without being intrusive. They are a joy to work with! You will not be disappointed if you hire this company!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Sydney · Married on 04/14/2018

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with Meew Meew Studios. Not only are Jill and Gordon a wonderful couple who are fun, professional, and so talented, but their collaboration of photography skills is superior. Within 24 hours, we had a sneak peek at our wedding photos and both my husband and I were both "wowed!" Jill and Gordon went above and beyond! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and look forward to working with both Jill and Gordon in the near future for family photos.

Sent on 04/25/2018

MeewMeew Studios's reply:

Thanks so much Sydney and Jason! Congratulations again on your amazing wedding and we look forward to taking photos for your sweet family! :)

Livi · Married on 04/12/2018

Jill and her husband were a joy to work with! She was quick to response and was very flexible with our wedding timeline. They were very warm and approachable, and we are so glad we chose them to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2018