Maui Wedding Cakes

Maui Wedding Cakes

The Original Maui Wedding Cakes since 2000

100 Luluka Place
Kihei, HI 96753 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Gr...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Health license: Yes
About Us

Welcome from Award-winning Pastry Chef Casey A. Logsdon and Award-winning Designer Cheryl Logsdon

Our cakes are made from fresh, pure ingredients like real butter and Grade A heavy whipping cream, so your cakes taste as good as they look!

Whether you would like a simple wedding cake for two or an elaborate towering confection, we can fulfill your wedding cake fantasy!

Please visit our website to view over 600 wedding cake styles and request a quote.  Click here: http://mauiweddingcakes.com/index.php/ordering/request-a-quote/

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was amazing! Cheryl is very attentive and creative! my cake turned out great. The tasting was easy and the cakes were exactly what I wanted. The prices are very reasonable and they know how to work with outdoor receptions. We had three different flavored tiers and the hardest part was deciding on the flavors since they have such a great selection. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a great wedding cake.

• Wedding: 11/12/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Endorsements
Maui Wedding Cakes always fills the orders correctly. The cakes are always delicious, moist, flavorful, and delicious. Our clients always compliment the cake, which surprises them because they typically don't like the wedding cakes at weddings. Service oriented and truly professional.
Maui Wedding Cakes is a wedding cake bakery from Maui, Hawaii. We service weddings througout the local area, including Wailea, Lahaina, and Kapalua. Maui Wedding Cakes is a professional wedding cake bakery that has been part of the Maui wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, anniversary cakes, wedding favors, maui themed cakes
808-874-5932
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards