94 Reviews for Maui Wedding Cakes

Setup (3)
Groom's Cake (1)
Consultations (1)
93 Maui Wedding Cakes Reviews

The cakes were delicious and very beautiful! Three tier bridal cake and Grooms cake provided.

Profile Picture Dominique, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

Our wedding planner got our wedding cake from Maui Wedding Cakes and it was delicious! We had a small round cake with their signature flavor.

Profile Picture Justine, 7/17/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

Chose this vendor through our wedding coordinator. The cake tasted amazing! We didn't have them decorate, as we had fresh flowers on top to match my bouquet. Perfect.

Profile Picture Tami, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience with Maui wedding cakes was fantastic. It was the best wedding cake we have ever tasted.
We had a little hiccup when the cake was dropped off and they responded quickly and fixed the issue.
We would highly recommend Maui Wedding cakes.

Profile Picture Wendy , 4/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our planner got the cake from them and it was delicious! We were afraid that the traditional wedding cake may be too saccharine to our taste, but their cake with strawberry-whipped cream filling was very moist and fruity.

Profile Picture User6799220, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter and her fiance went to Maui for a private wedding ceremony on the beach wanted to send a wedding cake for them and found a website for Maui Wedding cakes. Cheryl and her husband were so helpful and made is so easy. Everything from advising me which size and style, sending me designs and even the short 3 day notice. The cake was beautiful and delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User7416532, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Aloha!
We ordered our wedding cake from Maui Wedding Cakes through our event planner, Dolphin Dream/Love Maui Weddings, and it was hands down the BEST cake we ever ate! Even our guests were in love! The vanilla cake was moist and not too sweet, and the Tahitian vanilla cream was to die for! The seashells and flowers on the cake made it simple yet elegant, but the flavours were WOW. If we lived on Maui, we would order cakes from them for every occasion... :)

Profile Picture User7423909, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake I ordered was delicious and looked exactly like the picture I sent. Cheryl could not have been easier to work with. The chocolate macadamia nut filling was to die for, and it was hard to decide what to order with so many possibilities. The whole process was easy, and everyone loved the cake. My only complaint was that I didn't order a cake large enough for seconds. Hire them!

Profile Picture kathy, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding planner, Maui Aloha Weddings, connected us with Maui Wedding Cakes for our 7-7-16 beach ceremony in Lahaina/Ka'anapali.
We selected our cake, design, flavors online, and arrived at our reception dinner at Leilani's to find our beautiful cake and cupcake tower! Taste was phenomenal!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake from Maui Wedding Cakes, and boy was it beautiful! The seashells were perfect, and they crafted what we were looking for into a truly classy cake. We chose buttercream frosting instead of fondant and were very pleased with how it turned out--very smooth! Once we dug in, the cake was super fresh, light with the chocolate mousse filling, and melted in your mouth. I only wish I could have saved some!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Great business! We were very last minute, everything was done in a very timely manner. Great communication throughout the entire process, everything was discussed over the phone or email. Cheryl was very helpful and thorough. Not only did the cake look good but it also tasted great! Everything came out exactly as pictured. We are very happy with how our wedding cake turned out!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake was pretty important to my husband, and we were both very impressed with Cheryl! We were lucky enough to take a scouting trip to Maui about 7 months before our wedding. We did a couple of cake tastings, and loved Maui Wedding Cakes! Since my husband loves his cake, we ended up ordering an extra layer so that we could eat more cake after the wedding. Even days later, the cake was still delicious! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User6659201, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great cake, so delicious and ordering/delivery couldn't be easier!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

What an amazing cake. I told her the theme I wanted and she designed the most beautiful and delicious cake!!

Profile Picture User4755864, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake that we had at our wedding was perfect. Not only were the decorations beautiful and matching to the advertisement online but the flavor was out of this world. I was so nervous doing a destination wedding and having never done a tasting test with the vendor, that I tried to go with flavors that I thought sounded good together. We chose a marble cake with a raspberry mouse filling and white buttercream out the outside. The cake was to die for. Everyone wanted seconds. Brides, if there is one thing you eat on your wedding day, it should be your cake. I had 4 pieces, no joke.

Then they made it even better when they sent everything needed to package up my top tier to fly it back to the mainland so I could freeze and enjoy on our anniversary! They were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG! Our wedding cake was fabulous! We flew to Maui for our wedding and we know no vendors. Our wedding planner recommended Maui wedding cakes. It was absolutely gorgeous and tasted amazing!!! We had no cake at the reception except the tiny ceremonial "feeding each other piece". We took the top of the cake with us and didn't get a chance to have a piece until 2 days later and it was OMG, melt in your mouth, fantastic!!! I can only imagine how good it tasted at the reception. All our guests were raving about it! I HIGHLY recommend Maui Wedding cakes!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake we chose was small. It was just me and my husband at the wedding. The cake was so beautiful and delicious. I wish I could have brought back a slice for our 1 year anniversary.

Profile Picture Marlene, 8/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

An excellent job by Cheryl in creating and delivering what my wife and I wanted, even from 4K miles away and coordinated via email!

Would definitely recommend Maui Wedding Cakes again!

Well done Cheryl. Well done!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl was very prompt with getting back to me when I was inquiring about their services. Our cake and cupcakes we ordered for our wedding exceeded our expectations, probably the best cake I have ever eaten, honestly!!! It was the perfect amount for our guests, and the small round cake was just what we needed for the traditional cut. It was equally as delicious as the cupcakes, filled with passion fruit filling. The round cake was also exactly what I ordered based on a picture from the their website. I was happy that I was able to order a variety of flavors for the cupcakes, of course had to try one of each!! I had a nice chat with Cheryl's husband and daughter upon returning the cake stand. Maui Wedding cakes is truly an awesome run family business!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake through Maui Weddimg Cakes. The cake was beautiful! We couldn't be happier!!! Thanks Maui Weddimg Cakes!!

Profile Picture User4243485, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From Canada I easily arranged an order of six vegan mini bundt cakes for our wedding dinner at Merriman's. The response time from Maui Wedding Cakes was always super prompt and helpful with very little effort on my part. They told me that they would deliver them to the restaurant on the day we dined there and they would just be added to my final restaurant bill.

Based on the professional emails I received I had no doubt that the cakes would be there waiting at the end of our dinner although I did no follow up (no time) nor was any money exchanged beforehand.

The cakes were brought to us, arranged beautifully and were delicious. My family members were surprised and delighted since Maui restaurants are quite lacking in the vegan department, especially for desserts.

Profile Picture User4677600, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was beyond thrilled with how our wedding cake turned out. It was beautiful & delicious! Everyone loved it (chocolate vanilla marble)! We had a small group for our wedding so it was not your traditional tiered cake, a single round tier, but elegant and beautiful touches like the purple orchids and designed to fit the toppers we provided. The 'Hidden Mickeys' in the icing were, well, the icing on the cake :) They were the part I was most looking forward to and you guys absolutely nailed it! Maui Wedding Cakes was also great at emailing back and forth to confirm every detail of our order, which is key with a destination wedding. Delivery to the restaurant for our reception dinner was smooth sailing as well.

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Maui Wedding Cakes made a DELICIOUS cake for our wedding. Absolutely perfect- exactly as ordered. Our cake was already set beautifully at the restaurant when we came to dine after the wedding ceremony. My husband & I could not ask for a more wonderful cake to go with such a momentous day. Thanks!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered cupcakes with a cake on top. The cake and the cupcakes were absolutely delicious! We had several flavored cupcakes and every single flavor was a hit with our guests. People even came over the next day to see if we had more! Everything was delivered to our reception on time as well. The owners were so great to work with!

AO