Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Studio
286 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747 | map
About Us

Marquis Florals by Kim has been making magic happen since 1985. Our impeccable team of designers can create & execute the smallest details to the largest events with precision & care. Our mission is to make your dreams come true. We do that by giving each client unequivocal customer service & the highest quality of flowers, decor & our hearts. We take pride in helping in any way we can.

Marquis Florals by Kim has so much to offer couples to be. We have elegance and style rolled into a golden ring of perfect ambiance and flawless customer service. Let us set the stage and mood for the best day of your life. Call us today at 732-441-4800 or email us at info@marquisflorals.com and tell us about your dream wedding. We’ll work with you to make that dream become a reality!

Marquis Florals is able to offer you a wide range of services, a few of which include:

* Floral designs
* Event designs
* Floral table designs
* Ceremony flowers
* Theme centerpieces
* Personal flowers, such as boutonnieres, bridal bouquets, wedding party flowers, and corsages
* Table linens

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Kim was a total breeze right from the start. She came highly recommended and boy am I glad I went with her! She worked with me closely to learn exactly what I was hoping for for my wedding day. She was patient, genuine and totally honest when it came to her opinions. I really appreciated that, it showed her professionalism. The flowers at my wedding were drop dead GORGEOUS. They were above and beyond anything that I could even imagine. My bouquet was breathtaking. I highly recommend her for the next event that you need flowers for. No doubt!!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Kim is amazing! I have seen first hand the gorgeous flowers, centerpieces and decor that her and her team create. The weddings that have used Kim for their flowers have been amazing. On a personal note, Kim and her staff have done three Bar mitzvahs in my family and most recently my sister's wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets for my sister's wedding were unbelievable! My maid of honor bouquet lasted a month! She is a definite must on your wedding day!
Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim is a wedding floral studio from northern . We service weddings througout the local area, including jersey shore , new york city , and central new jersey . Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim is a professional wedding floral studio that has been part of the new jersey wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in ceremony and table designs as well as personal flowers. Decor for all facets of wedding
732-441-4800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards