Mark Tishko Entertainment

Mark Tishko Entertainment

617 Chess St
Pittsburgh, PA 15211 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Mark Tishko Entertainment has been specialized weddings in Pittsburgh for over 20 years. Our goal is to make your wedding celebration lively and enjoyable, more then just playing music.

As one of the top wedding DJs in Pittsburgh I have made weddings more Elegant, Fun and Memorable.

With lots of great services we offer please go to www.DjMarkTishko.com or call today at 412-381-0717

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!! I was looking for a DJ who would get my guests up and on the dance floor to have a good time and I found him!!!! Mark was great to work with. He was easy to communicate with and was very prompt with any responses. Mark was also able to calm my bridal fears for that reception! Hearing one of my guests say "this is the best wedding ever!" just made my night. The uplighting around the room just makde the hall even more special and I am still hearing how fun the photo booth was! His fun additude and professionalism were just awesome. I can't say it enough. Mark Tishko was super, spectacular, and amazing!!! Thank you to mark and your team for helping me have the best wedding I could have imagined!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Kimberly
Endorsements
Mark is one of the premier wedding entertainers in the Pittsburgh area. I have referred several events to him and each one was done with class and elegance. Mark is talented and is always taking time to attend various seminars to stay up on the latest trends in the wedding industry. Don't hesitate in hiring Mark Tishko for your next event!
Associations I Belong to
Mark Tishko Entertainment is a wedding entertainment from Pittsburgh PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Butler PA, Washington PA, and Westmoreland PA. Mark Tishko Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for Over 24 years. We specialize in Fun, Elegant and Memorable Weddings
412-381-0717
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards