Mark Tishko Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Mark is incredible to work with. He was the DJ for my sister's wedding over 5 years ago so when I got engaged, I knew I had to book him right away. He is energetic, professional, and goes above and beyond on your special day. Not only does he keep your guests energized and on the dance floor, but he helps to ensure you stay on schedule. With everything going on, it is too easy to loose track of time. Mark makes sure to keep you informed so you don't miss out on any special dance or moment you requested. I was also very impressed with his modern spins on out-dated traditions. Mark had some great ideas to help make our reception unique. I couldn't be more pleased with how perfect our reception was!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
617 Chess St, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
BLOG

Mark Tishko Entertainment has been specialized weddings in Pittsburgh for over 20 years. Our goal is to make your wedding celebration lively and enjoyable, more then just playing music.

As one of the top wedding DJs in Pittsburgh I have made weddings more Elegant, Fun and Memorable.

With lots of great services we offer please ... read more

With lots of great services we offer please go to www.DjMarkTishko.com or call today at 412-381-0717

+/- read less