MarieSam Sanchez Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about MarieSam and Tommy! Not only did they take our engagement and wedding pictures, I've had the amazing opportunity to do a couture shoot and boudoir shoot with MarieSam.

The first time I took pictures with MarieSam was a couture shoot. I've never taken professional pictures before, so I was a bit nervous at first. But, my nerves quickly disappeared. MarieSam is warm, fun, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The first time she took a picture and then showed it to me on her camera, I'm pretty sure I said "Holy sh*t!" out loud because I was amazed at what I saw.

After my first experience, I knew without a doubt that I wanted MarieSam for our engagement and wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were taken at the Irvine Regional Park, and the pictures were gorgeous! We had so much fun. I love that MarieSam and Tommy are a husband and wife team. They're so in sync with each other. MarieSam takes the direct, close-up shots while Tommy acts as the "creeper" in the background taking candid and long-distance shots. They tell you how to pose and how to kiss so every picture turns out perfect. (Btw, Tommy is totally not creepy at all LOL)

I can't begin you to tell you how happy we are with the wedding pictures! THEY. WERE. EVERYTHING. They captured everything perfectly. I love how excited MarieSam gets about everything!

Lastly, the boudoir shoot was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had. At the recommendation of my hair stylist, I decided to do a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift to Joe I recommend EVERY WOMAN to do this at least one time in her life. I felt SO sexy. ;) It was tough to narrow down which pictures I wanted in the album because they all looked so good! On the wedding day before our first look, Tommy took Joe somewhere private and took pictures of Joe's reaction while he opened my gift. Joe did not see that coming. :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90703
BLOG

MarieSam Sanchez Photography is a husband wife photography and videography duo based in Southern California with a passion for traveling to different corners of the earth capturing some of life's most precious moments.

As a freelance Photographer and Journalist, I am jack-of-all-trades when it comes to telling a story through pi ctures, video or words. My passion for photography grew as I planned my own destination wedding just a few years ago. With blessings from above, my husband and I had the most amazing photographers document our entire wedding experience. The first time I saw our wedding pictures I sobbed ... like a baby :) These images brought me back to the most incredible day of our lives, and from that moment on, I knew that I wanted to give other couples the same type of happiness I felt when I looked at our images.

Our photography style is best described as modern, stylish, romantic and fashion inspired. We strive to capture the love in between the kisses in the form of beautiful smiles, passionate laughter and loving glances between sweethearts. Besides simply documenting your Wedding Day, we seek to tell the story of your love not only through our images but also through the words in our blog.

Whether you're in our area, across the country, or worlds away, it would be an honor for my husband and I to be a part of your special day!

* to view more of my work please visit my blog at www.mariesamsanchezblog.com *
Details