MarieSam Sanchez Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ruth
03/08/2015

My husband and I are so grateful to have had MarieSam and Tommy as our photographers for our wedding day! With so many choices for photographers out there, it can seem overwhelming to choose one--but we were very excited and at peace about our choice. They are professional and creative photographers, with fun and approachable personalities and great work ethic. It's important to feel at ease and on the same page with your wedding photographer, because they are also the ones with you the entire day (and communicating with your family and friends). We trusted their expertise and creative direction for our wedding day, and we were able to enjoy celebrating with family and friends on such a rare occasion (instead of worrying). They captured great moments for us to look back at throughout the years and to share with our loved ones (and people who were unable to attend our wedding)! We highly recommend MarieSam Sanchez Photography for your wedding or next event!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90703
BLOG

MarieSam Sanchez Photography is a husband wife photography and videography duo based in Southern California with a passion for traveling to different corners of the earth capturing some of life's most precious moments.

As a freelance Photographer and Journalist, I am jack-of-all-trades when it comes to telling a story through pi ctures, video or words. My passion for photography grew as I planned my own destination wedding just a few years ago. With blessings from above, my husband and I had the most amazing photographers document our entire wedding experience. The first time I saw our wedding pictures I sobbed ... like a baby :) These images brought me back to the most incredible day of our lives, and from that moment on, I knew that I wanted to give other couples the same type of happiness I felt when I looked at our images.

Our photography style is best described as modern, stylish, romantic and fashion inspired. We strive to capture the love in between the kisses in the form of beautiful smiles, passionate laughter and loving glances between sweethearts. Besides simply documenting your Wedding Day, we seek to tell the story of your love not only through our images but also through the words in our blog.

Whether you're in our area, across the country, or worlds away, it would be an honor for my husband and I to be a part of your special day!

* to view more of my work please visit my blog at www.mariesamsanchezblog.com *
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Mu...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards