Makeup by Beverly

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I LOVED how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding! I wanted a more dramatic look BUT still look like myself and Bev acheived exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and I also LOVED our lashes! She uses false individual lashes which creates a full and longer look but still looked very natural and not fake at all! I had a hair and makeup trial and wanted a few modifications made the day of which she got perfectly! She requires a deposit to book but this gets deducted from the final cost. Her pricing is very reasonable for the quality of her work. She also uses airbrush foundation which also created a very natural look which lasted all night! It was also very light and did not feel heavy unlike other makeup. I would definitely recommended Makeup by Bev for any bride looking for an artist for a great price!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Salon Eclipz , 2334 south king street # 105, Honolulu, HI 96826

Beverly has been doing hair and makeup for over 20 years. Our team is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and ... read more

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry!

Website: www.makeupbybev.com