Make Me Up Pretty LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Perfection! I couldn't have been happier or felt more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Victoria! She was professional, kind, and is an expert at what she does. My bridesmaids, my mom, and I received so many compliments on our makeup and everyone was more than satisfied. I will definitely be going back to her for big occasions, and feel confident in recommending her to anyone. THANK YOU VICTORIA!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19123
BLOG

Victoria Roggio, owner of Make Me Up Pretty,LLC is a Philadelphia based makeup artist and stylist specializing in editorial, fashion and beauty photography along with weddings and other social events. Drawing inspiration from her European upraising, Victoria brings innovative ideas, creativity, elegance, finesse and style to every single project she commits to.

"Every person's face is a unique canvas and every person has his/her own beauty. I love doing makeup because it's such an amazing interactive form of art with no limitations. Makeup gives us the freedom to express who we really are, and I love this dearly."

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s