Make Me Up Pretty LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say enough wonderful things about Victoria! Not only is she the sweetest person, she is the most amazing makeup artist. I loved my makeup and my bridesmaids did as well! She truly loves what she does and it is evident in her work. I highly recommend her to any other brides and bridal parties that want to be 100% satisfied with their makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19123
BLOG

Victoria Roggio, owner of Make Me Up Pretty,LLC is a Philadelphia based makeup artist and stylist specializing in editorial, fashion and beauty photography along with weddings and other social events. Drawing inspiration from her European upraising, Victoria brings innovative ideas, creativity, elegance, finesse and style to every single project she commits to.

"Every person's face is a unique canvas and every person has his/her own beauty. I love doing makeup because it's such an amazing interactive form of art with no limitations. Makeup gives us the freedom to express who we really are, and I love this dearly."

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s