Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants

Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants

Saving the world from beige wedding ceremonies since 2002

1322 W 135th Pl
80234 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Ch...
About Us
Your ceremony is the heart of your wedding day--don’t leave it to an amateur! Let us inspire you! We can tailor the ceremony to be exactly what you want, be it elegant, light-hearted, romantic, upbeat, spiritual, or just plain FUN! We have many resources to get us started, and you can add your own ideas as well. We’ll create a memory that will last a lifetime!

And if you're looking for a short 'n sweet, simple ceremony, we have those too! We try to offer ceremonies for every budget. Let your ceremony be a joyful and unique reflection of YOUR love--not a beige, cookie-cutter service that will have your guests dozing off!

Our officiants serve almost the entire state of Colorado--and they're talented, energetic, experienced and (most important) passionate about weddings. We’re big on humor--not the slapstick comedy type--but the infusion of a lightness and playfulness (while still retaining the beauty of the words we speak) that calms frazzled nerves, infuses joy into the celebration and sets us apart from more traditional officiants.

We're on a mission to eradicate beige wedding ceremonies from the planet (or at least our corner of it!). We hope you'll join us!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Imagine me, from Miami, Florida, searching for a wedding officiant to drive my wedding ceremony in a snowy mountain at Keystone Ski Resort, Colorado... Well, Lyssabeth Wedding Officiants was the only company from the ones I contacted who was able to fulfill my request.
I needed and adventurous and professional wedding officiant, and they got it! Heather was there on time and she even helped me "ski down the isle". She was extremly helpful and ansewerd all my questions about Colorado State marriage license procedures. I cannot be happier about Lyssabeth's services!

Thank you very much for being part of our great ski wedding day!

Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants responded with the following comments:

Mylene,

Your review made my day--along with the photos you sent of your fabulous Rocky Mountain "elope on the slopes." What a gorgeous day! And yes, as an avid skier, Heather would know all the ins and outs of helping you say "I do" on the ski slope.

So glad your day was unique and memorable and that we got to play a part in it.

Maureen

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Endorsements
I had the opportunity to meet Kim (Mattei) from Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants at a recent wedding held at our facility: Green Valley Ranch Golf Club. I thought she did an outstanding job! one of the most memorable ceremonies I have seen and heard to date, she did a wonderful job with organizing the bridal party and keeping everyone calm and on track. It would be a plesure to work with Kim or another associate of Lyssabeth's anytime.
Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants is a wedding officiant from Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including metro Denver/Boulder, the entire front range, and the Rocky Mountains. Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in civil ceremonies, nondenominational and interfaith ceremonies
888-464-7712
ext. 101
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards