Blue Sky Elopements Reviews

Blue Sky Elopements 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/26/2018

Totally Stress Feee

Highly recommend Blue Sky Elpoements! Our experience with them was far beyond our expectations!!! Julie our offianant was very warm and caring and made our ceremony very special! Katherine was a blast working she made me feel and look so beautiful! Katie is super sweet and definitely knows her way around a camera she captured some amazing shots of us! Maureen and Ashely planned everything to tee and it literally went that way, they were very timely with questions I had and keeping me posted on everything going behind the scenes! Everyone was genuinely and absolutely amazing!!! Best day of our lives!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Blue Sky Elopements 8
    Blue Sky Elopements 9
    Blue Sky Elopements 10
    Blue Sky Elopements 11

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Amber, how kind of you to take the time to review us. Thank you so much for your glowing words! Your wedding was such fun for all of us and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Maureen

Kayla · Married on 08/28/2018

We had never visited the area but Blue Sky Elopements made our dream wedding come true! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT with their help! Thanks so much Blue Sky!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Blue Sky Elopements 18
    Blue Sky Elopements 19
    Blue Sky Elopements 20

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

You two were such a joy to work with you you looked so in love on your wedding day! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We deeply appreciate it. Maureen

Jacqueline · Married on 08/09/2018

Maureen was very responsive and helpful when it came to answering my questions. I was nervous at first but once I chose a venue the coordinator handles everything else to make sure your day goes smooth and perfect. It was stress free and I would not have wanted to get married any other way.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Blue Sky Elopements 21

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Jackie, thanks for taking the time to share your experience in working with us. I LOVE your wedding photos of the two of you looking out over the mountains. Just magical! -- Maureen

Kendra · Married on 05/31/2018

Blue Sky Elopements did a great job coordinating our Colorado destination elopement wedding! We didn't have to worry about a thing! Maureen and Ashley were very quick to respond and make sure we were feeling comfortable with all the arrangements. All of the vendors Blue Sky Elopement set up for us were top notch! Our officiant, Bob, was so knowledgeable about the area and was so willing to help before the wedding, and did a wonderful job delivering the ceremony. Sandy did my hair and makeup and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! Kristin was our photographer and she was so friendly and put us at ease so we could just be ourselves in the photos (and they turned out amazing)! And the flowers... beautiful! It's like they knew exactly what I was envisioning!

Everything was just perfect for us!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Awww...you're giving us a big head--not sure we can fit through the door after such high praise! Seriously, I'm thrilled that we helped make your day perfect for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave such an effusive review!!! Maureen

Gabrielle · Married on 03/12/2018

We flew in from New England for a week in the redwoods, starting with our wedding at Big Sur. While it rained on our wedding day, it really made the whole event feel like ours, and the vendors were perfect. Our photographer, Matt, and his assistant Danny were down for anything while tromping around the forest with us for an hour in the rain, and our officiant Sofanya was graceful and kind even as her papers turned to pulp during the ceremony. Everyone was relaxed and genuine, and we had the most wonderful day that was perfectly us. Huge thanks to Maureen for putting together this incredible team for me and my husband! We have the best memories of our uniquely perfect day.

Blue Sky Elopements 22
    Blue Sky Elopements 23
    Blue Sky Elopements 24

Tony · Married on 10/03/2017

Maureen and herteam were amazing. Super nice, professional, and timely. True thumbs up across the board. Thank you so much guys!!

Blue Sky Elopements 25
    Blue Sky Elopements 26
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 09/23/2017

I am SO GLAD we spent a little extra to have someone officiate our wedding rather than find a friend. The ceremony was sweet, beautiful and the coaching we had for our vows, the ceremony and the processional were key. Our wedding was the rainiest wedding I've ever been to and Bill Donovan (our officiant) handled it with ease and took away all of the stress I had about the weather.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2017

For as long as I can remember I wanted to get married abroad, somewhere warm and sunny; fortunately my fiancé Keith was happy to marry abroad too. Thanks to Maureen at Blue Sky Elopements my dream has become a wonderful reality. Living in the UK we can’t always rely on the British weather, therefore, sunny Carmel, California was a perfect location. Having found Blue Sky Elopements on line all the arrangements were dealt with via a skype call and by email in a timely and professional manner providing all the information we required. A big thank you to Maureen and Ashley, to Eileen our officiant for a beautiful ceremony, Lorene for doing a wonderful job with my hair and make-up, Matt for taking the stunning photos and Swenson & Silacci for providing our beautiful flowers. I must also mention the Tickle Pink Inn in Carmel, recommended by Maureen, a fabulous place to get married. So, thank you again or making our day so special and for ensuring that everything went smoothly. What fantastic memories we have.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Wendy, your words have warmed my heart. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. You and Keith were amazing to work with! Maureen

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2017

Blue Sky Elopements made our day so easy! We decided to elope and marry in just a few weeks so it was fantastic to have it all put together so quickly and professionally. Their services are awesome and Maureen and team handle all the details. The venue was amazing as well as the ceremony, photos and gorgeous flowers. We couldn't have imagined having to coordinate this all ourselves and Blue Sky allowed us to relax and have the wedding we truly wanted!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Blue Sky Elopements 27
    Blue Sky Elopements 28
    Blue Sky Elopements 29

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Jennifer--thank you for your kind words. They made my day! I'll be sure to pass them along to all of the wedding professionals that made your day come together so seamlessly. -- Maureen

Jill · Married on 08/06/2017

We can't express just how much we enjoyed working with your company and your vendors. Everything we wanted for our wedding was accomplished and even turned out better than we could have imagined. Not one thing was a hassle or stressful to deal with from the moment we first contacted you. Everyone was so friendly, professional, helpful and really, really fun to be around on our day!

Christy was great to work with and made my pre-wedding afternoon so fun and relaxing! Everyone loves getting made up! My hair and makeup went PERFECTLY with my dress!

Jeremy's photos were amazing! He got Tim to smile! He made us feel so comfortable which showed thru the photos. He even got some great candid shots which we were so happy to see. We have been so proud to show them to everyone.

Maureen, you took our vision of what we wanted and turned it into more than we could have ever done. You had everything we needed or wanted to know covered. Totally stress free planning and coordination! Your ceremony script felt as if you had written it just about us! Actually, when I was listening to the different ceremony scripts and heard the one we picked, I knew without a doubt we had picked the right people to take care of our most special day. Our ceremony was totally "us". Loving, but not sappy; sincere, but not too serious; fun, but not flippant. Even though we had a professional business relationship, everyone was just so wonderful to us and so easy and relaxed to work with, we felt as though we had known everyone and been friends for a long time.

We will wholeheartedly recommend your company and your vendors to everyone. Thank you for making us feel so special and making our day remarkable.

K'Lee · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I are so happy we chose Blue Sky Elopement! Our redwoods wedding was breath taking and our little cabin in the woods was extremely romantic. The photographer and officiant were very friendly and worked around the rainy weather to give us the day we were dreaming of. I was worried about the flowers, but the bouquet, boutonnière and hair piece were just what I had described. Our intimidate little ceremony was the perfect start to our marriage and the photos are gorgeous! So thankful for Maureen and her whole team!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Blue Sky Elopements 30

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Oh K'Lee, this picture of you two is GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing it. And while I can't take credit for it, your wedding dress is one of the most spectacular I've ever seen. So unique--and so you! I'm doing the happy dance that your wedding day was everything you wanted and so honored that my team and I got to be a part of it. (Maureen)

Lori · Married on 03/08/2017

Gretchen was the best! Our ceremony was perfect, just what we wanted! We appreciate all of the little things she did to make us feel special. Everything was so smooth and she was accommodating to a last minute change. Ask lots of questions, start early and do some research about where you want to be married ahead of time

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2017

We chose this company because of the services they provide and they allow you to chose which person you would like to use for your ceremony. We worked with Julie Miller out of Loveland, CO. She is awesome! Please reach out to her if you are planning a Northern Colorado wedding. You will not be disappointed. The binder they give you really makes planning your own ceremony very easy and they will accommodate any changes you would like to make.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thanks for your effusive review of Julie's services, Kathryn. She'll be thrilled to hear it. I agree--she's fabulous at what she does.

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

We loved working with this company! We chose Bill Donovan for our special day and could not have been more pleased. Every meeting with him was wonderful and he totally knows what he's doing. We had considered having "friends of friends" marry us at one point - what a disaster that would have been. Bill told us he did something like 70 ceremonies in 2016 - we knew he was the right guy to help lead us through this process. My fiancé also loved that Bill was from Boston as we had several Boston folks attending our wedding here in town. Do not hesitate to use this vendor and chose Bill as your guy! We said in the end we were sad our day was over as we'd not get to hang out with Bill again....but the ceremony went off without a hitch and he was 100% professional and wonderful the entire time. Highly recommend! Also worth noting Maureen was SO responsive when it came to contracts, availability, payments, etc. Top notch company.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Hi Kim. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words as well as your insights into the pitfalls of having a "friend of a friend" officiate. I think some couples don't entertain the idea of all that can go wrong in a wedding ceremony and the difference between a pro handling things versus an amateur.

So delighted that Bill felt like part of the family!

Chrissy · Married on 12/29/2016

This company is AMAZING!!! Coming from out of state we didn't have to lift a finger!!!! The hair and make up was beautiful and Megan kept me calm and happy!! Officiant and Photographer were top notch, and the flowers!! The flowers were delivered right on time and more beautiful than I ever could have wanted. Maureen kept everything moving, kept me updated with any information I needed and made our special day the absolute BEST!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Chrissy, you were such fun to work with right from the start and I'm thrilled that your small wedding was all that you hoped for.

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

I highly recommend this vendor if you are wanting a stress-free elopement wedding. Basically, all you have to do is choose your and just show up. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and was exactly what we wanted. It doesn't get any better than that!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

"Without a hitch" is exactly what we aim for. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell others that you loved our services.

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

Everything went so smoothly. Our day was perfect---beautiful, laid back and carefree just like we wanted. So happy to have beautiful photos of our day to keep forever thanks to the awesome photographer Matt Kelly.

Anna · Married on 09/23/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Donovan! During our first phone conversation with Bill we immediately knew he was going to be perfect for us. He was lighthearted and funny but also extremely professional. He was in contact with us very regularly leading up to our wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of. Bill provided checklists for us with items and suggestions that we wouldn't have thought about! He really was the perfect officiant for our wedding on 9/23/16. We received SO MANY compliments about him! Everyone thought he was a friend or uncle that knew us our whole lives/relationship. If I could give Bill more than 5/5 stars I would, he was absolutely amazing! I honestly had a friend say she wanted to get divorced just so she could get married again by him (joking of course)! I see a vow renewal in our future :)

Thank you, Bill, for making our special day perfect - we couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Hey! Wait a minute--we don't want any divorces hanging over our heads. Maybe she could opt for a vow renewal instead. Bill does those too!

Thanks for such an effusive and entertaining review of our services!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2016

Our wedding day was beautiful, simple and special. We were glad to have the help in planning, especially since we were traveling from Oklahoma to California. Our officiant, photographer and coordinator were fantastic people and helpful in every way.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Yea! That's what we aim for. Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services.

Marrisca · Married on 09/03/2016

Vicky was our officiant, and she helped make our wedding wonderful! She worked with us to make our wedding personalized, and was flexible with any last minute changes!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Vicky has been with us for many years. She's a true professional and it shows. Thanks so much for your kind words. Maureen

Cristina · Married on 08/25/2016

Lyssabeth's Wedding did an amazing job putting together a wonderful group of vendors for our ceremony.

First off, the flowers were delivered right on time and they were absolutely beautiful.

Christy did amazing job with my hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Andrew was awesome too. As a thunderstorm rolled in during our vows (which makes for an awesome story :) ), he did a great job facilitating the ceremony as we huddled under a small little hut.

I can’t thank Katie enough too for being such a trooper and taking pictures during the rain. Fortunately, I think the lighting worked out perfect and I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Thank you again for everything! We had such a wonderful, stress-free experience and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

I just love wedding days that have a bit of spice added in! It makes for the most interesting stories and pictures. Maureen
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/24/2016

I would use them they are so worth it!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thanks for the great review!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

We used Nancy Nelson and it was a LOVELY ceremony. Couldn't have been happier with our officiant choice.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Yep! Nancy's a keeper. Thanks so much! Maureen

Claire · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Lyssabeth's for our wedding, and Jennifer Badding was our officiant. Jennifer was so nice, and made sure to answer any of my questions leading up to the ceremony. She was very nice and professional, and even mailed in our wedding license for us (1 business day after the wedding). I would highly recommend using Jennifer at Lyssabeth's.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Jenn has been with us for many years and our couples love her. Thanks for the great review! Maureen

morgan · Married on 07/30/2016

This service was excellent! I would highly recommend for anyone getting married in the Denver area! We traveled from Ohio for our wedding and this service made the officiant something we didn't have to worry about!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We work with many out-of-town couples and are so glad when we are able to ensure a smooth ceremony experience!