Luxe Productions

Luxe Productions

Premiere Wedding DJ and Lighting Production Company in the Rockford, Chicago and Quad Cities area.

1916 Crosby St.
Rockford, IL 61107 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about DJ Jordan Chance with Luxe Productions. He was AWESOME!! We didn't get to meet Jordan in person before the wedding, but he was recommended by our venue (Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford IL) and we chatted briefly over Skype. We liked his personality and we also liked the online event planning form Luxe had available for its clients – it really made everything really easy and they had a great checklist! Despite our best planning, the reception started over twenty minutes late due to a snag with the bustle on my gown. While my mom and bridesmaids were frantically trying to get my dress up and clean the mud off my shoes (we got rained on before the ceremony), Jordan walked up and calmly reassured us that we had plenty of time, not to worry about anything, and just let him know whenever we were ready to proceed. We had scheduled everything pretty tightly, due to our photographers/videographers leaving at nine, but it wasn't a problem. Jordan suggested switching some things around in the schedule, and adjusted the song selections accordingly. It worked out perfectly, and I don't think anyone but my husband and I knew that we were about 25 min behind at the start! We were able to fit everything in just fine. Jordan also has a great ability to read the crowd and get everyone out dancing. He didn't get to all the songs on our "Must Play" list, but I think it worked out for the best because we had a lot of songs that were more for us (not the best "get up and dance" selections). So I'm glad he used his expertise as a DJ and played more songs that kept people up and having fun. We had so many people comment on how much fun our reception was after the wedding (people are still talking about it nearly a month later!) and it was definitely all due to Jordan's work!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ; our reception was just perfect!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Endorsements
We always put in a good word for Luxe with all of our brides and groom and not because they are better at mixing beats, or lighting or dress better. Every single wedding we work along side these guys with they run a perfect show. A DJ isn't just a person who plays music he is the Master of Ceremonies and takes control of the evening. It takes a competent crew to do this and we have yet to see anyone else do this in area besides Luxe!
Luxe Productions is a wedding DJ, Lighting, and Photobooth Company from Rockford, IL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Rockford, Chicago, and The Quad Cities. Luxe Productions is a professional wedding DJ and Lighting Company that has been part of the Northern Illinois wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in DJ Services and Custom Lighting Events
815-988-5341
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards