Lucien's Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The service was unbelievable. Everyone was so sweet, and amazing to work with. They are a well oiled machine. So many people told me it was the nicest place they have ever been to and that's the truth. They made my dreams come true, with the wedding of my dreams. I have NO regrets about booking with them. They were worth every penny.

Lucien's Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience at Lucien's Manor with others on this site!
I am very happy to hear of your delight with our services on your special day! It was our pleasure to host your party and on behalf of the entire management and staff, I wish you many years of wedded bliss!

Kind Regards,
Jacob Miller
General Manager

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
81 West White Horse Pike, Berlin, NJ 08009

Elegance Beyond Your Dreams

Family owned and operated since 1898 and completely renovated in 2001, Lucien's Manor today is South Jersey's premier catering and banquet facility with over a century of tradition and success meeting and exceeding the expectations of clients.

Our highly experienced professional culinary and catering staff, excellent food accompanied by attentive service, and the Manor's elegant architecture and interior design all combine to enrich your special occasion, making it an affair your family, friends and guests will never forget.

Whatever your size or style, you can be sure that every gathering at Lucien's will get all the attention necessary to accommodate your group's special needs and requests!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
It's ALWAYS a fantastic wedding experience at Lucien's!
PROS I KNOW (65)
Lucien's Manor is a wedding Venue and Catering Hall from Berlin, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Southern New Jersey, Central New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Lucien's Manor is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in creating memorable events with elegance.