Lucien's Manor Reviews

Lucien's Manor 3
Lucien's Manor 4
Lucien's Manor 5

Shanon · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Lucien's Manor made all of my dreams come true on one of the most important day's of my life. The staff was amazing. My family still talks about the food and the outdoor landscaping. I wish I could have a party there every weekend. I would refer Lucien's Manor for any event.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Lucien's Manor's reply:

Hello Shanon,

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback on your experience. I am ecstatic to hear that you had a wonderful time on this very important day. It's great to see that your family enjoyed the day as well and it remains an amazing memory for everyone to reminisce over. I hope to hear from you in the future and once again thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience with others on this site. Have a good day.

Warmly,
    Jacob Miller
    General Manager
  • Brittany

Brittany Wallace · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Beautiful space

Ceremony space is the most gorgeous space I have seen so far.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • MissSoonToBe

Daria · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Picture Perfect

I met with Nicole. She was very accommodating. She had a great knowledge of the venue and was able to answer ALL of the questions my fiancé and I had. She gave me an HONEST comparison of venues in the area and shared how Luciens ranked in those comparisons. My fiancé and I are so excited about our venue selection for our big day.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 04/04/2020

I had my fairytale wedding thanks to Amanda and the rest of the team at Lucien's Manor. My husband and I have been married for 2 weeks and our guests are still calling to talk about how beautiful and elegant everything was. The food is out of this world and our Bridal Attendant was phenomenal. Lucien's Manor truly represents high quality service. There is not one negative thing I could possibly say about this place. I will point out one thing though. I notice in some reviews that others may call Lucien's a "wedding factory". Although this place is extremely popular, they do their absolute best to make you feel as if your wedding is the only thing that matters. There was another wedding that took place on the same day as ours, and Lucien's had every avenue covered to the point that we did not even know another wedding was there. If you can have your wedding here...you are lucky and will have the best experience of your lifetime!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Lucien's Manor's reply:

Hi Courtney,

Yes!! Fairytale wedding -- hearing words like this are what make all our hard work worth it. Thank you for choosing Lucien's to host your special day! On behalf of the entire management and staff team, I wish you many, many years of wedded bliss! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Lucien's with others on this site.

Warm Regards,
    Jacob Miller
    General Manager
  • Toni

Toni · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely amazing tour!

Everyone was so inviting! They went above and beyond to make our tour amazing and sold us immediately!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Dawn Hale · Married on 12/10/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

My daughters wedding was here at Lucien’s and it sure was a fairytale. Everything was absolutely perfect.Thank you Nicole for being so accommodating.Bianca my daughters maitre d was excellent she was so helpful and very sweet.Also Amanda did an amazing job.The bar tenders and the entire staff worked so hard all night long and with a smile.The food from start to finish was so delicious,I’ve been told by many guests it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended.Thank you so much to everyone who helped make my baby girls weddings truly the best day ever.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Julinda

Julinda · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything was perfect

Everything was perfect. Thanks to Lucien’s Manor and their staff, my wedding was absolutely amazing. One of the employees Kelly was amazing and helped me through out the whole night

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Perla

Perla · Married on 09/22/2019

Beyond amazing!

Lucien’s Manor goes above and beyond for their couples and their guests, couldn’t have picked a better venue for our wedding and the staff was amazing especially our bridal attendants Michelle and Michelle lol they were already outside waiting for my arrival and immediately jumped into action to help me with whatever I needed, I felt like a true princess on my big day. They catered to all of our needs and wants and were so sweet. Cristina and robin were also great and made the planning process a breeze for us by answering all of our questions and responding to our emails quickly. The food was incredible as well! Our guests were happy and are still talking about our wedding lol Thank you Lucien’s for helping make my wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Lucien's Manor 6
    Lucien's Manor 7
    Lucien's Manor 8
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Carmela

Carmela Farinas Cayusa · Married on 06/16/2019

Excellent would recommend it to family and friends..

We are so Thankful to Robin, Christina, Nicole and all the staff members for making our Wedding so Beautiful..

Lucien's Manor 9
    Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Joannie

Joannie Pajic · Married on 05/31/2019

Wendy, Steve , and Nicole where amazing

I have to say, the staff at Lucien's was amazing!! Food was awesome!! Nicole , Accomodated myself and my bridal party. By giving me the bridal suite all day!! Beautiful ballroom, Wendy and Steve made our wedding extra special!! Nicole was very flexible, anytime we had a question or needed any help she was there for us, Oh and Thank you Nicole for making sure my dress was perfect for my first look!! If your getting married you have to experience Lucien's!! Beautiful venue!!

Lucien's Manor 17
    Lucien's Manor 18
    Lucien's Manor 19
    Lucien's Manor 20
    Lucien's Manor 21
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Claire · Married on 04/19/2019

The Best Wedding Venue!

If anyone is looking for a wedding venue, they should choose Lucien’s! Besides the beautiful chapel, ballrooms, and gardens, the staff is wonderful. They’ve been doing weddings and large catered events for a long time, and it sure does show. They have every little detail figured out. The Venetian bridal suite was roomy, the food was delicious, and cake was beautiful. My husband is Chinese and their chef worked with us to add authentic Asian cuisine to our cocktail hour and dinner (which turned out great). They did their best to make sure our wedding was exactly how we envisioned it. Robin really did a great job conveying all of our questions and visions. She has a great eye for detail which paired very well with our very specific and detailed agenda. She is a pleasure to talk to; knowing what we came to discuss and able to dive right in with little rehash. As our big date was getting closer, we actually looked forward to meeting with her to go over details because she was such a breath of fresh air. Looking back we wouldn’t change a thing!

Lucien's Manor 22
    Lucien's Manor 23
    Lucien's Manor 24
    Sent on 07/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible experience!

If I could give more stars, I would. My husband and I were married on September 22, 2018. I initially picked another venue because I had my heart set on being married on a body of water, like a lake. We signed the contract and put down the deposit and something just didn't feel right. I immediately called Lucien's and canceled the other venue because of their EXCEPTIONAL customer service. Words cannot express how amazing our experience was from start to finish. We worked with Jacob Miller throughout the planning process. He was absolutely wonderful. He was patient, accurate, and pin pointed my personality from the beginning. He was able to anticipate my needs and was always one step ahead of me. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! All of the extra, special touches that I requested were all granted with a smile. All of my guests have been raving about the food and how much there was. No one went hungry! My cousin has Autism and became very over stimulated, so she hid under the table. The server knew that she really wanted cake. This server (mind you it was her second day on the job) was crawling under the table to serve her desserts and make sure she was okay. This meant so much to my family. All of the staff at Lucien's were phenomenal. Fellow Brides, trust me when I say that I am EXTREMELY particular and a perfectionist. Lucien's nailed it at every turn. I promise you that you will not be disappointed by booking this venue. The new outdoor chapel is stunning as well as every single ballroom. I wanted to feel like a princess and I got exactly that. I cannot thank Lucien's and their staff enough for an absolutely amazing wedding day!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • U

Urmi · Married on 06/24/2018

BEST VENUE EVER! SO, SOOOO happy we chose this venue!!! Robin and the entire team that work at Lucien's is absolutely amazing - the decor of the entire hall is unique and NOT GAUDY! The venue is absolutely stunning! The staff is so patient, kind, funny and have great communication with their clients. The food ( we had the cocktail hour and venetian and CAKE) the decor, the service - impeccable! That cake was perfect!!! They made me feel every comfortable and at ease the entire day. The team the day of the wedding were absolutely a dream and kept me calm, cool, hydrated and fed!!! I can't thank them enough! I'd recommend Lucien's over and over again!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Z

Zahra · Married on 06/17/2018

My wedding at Lucien's was more incredible than I ever could have imagined!

I had a wedding of just over 100 people in the Versailles ballroom which was beautiful and perfect.
    I'm could rave all day but I'll just mention a few favourite things:

1. The Bridal Attendant and Maitre D were PHENOMENAL. Chris was my bridal attendant and the second I needed ANYTHING he would magically appear. My tailor snap bustle was weak and pathetic - he did it up for me after the ceremony and when my husband stepped on my dress and undid it - he appeared with safety pins and fixed it for me again. I'm greeting guests and my foods going to go cold so he swings by and lets me know he's keeping it warm until we're done making the rounds. And somehow he also had time to assist the entire bridal party and other guests! The Maitre D was Michelle and - everything fell into place SEAMLESSLY with her help! The ceremony, the timings - she worked with our vendors so well and had us where we needed to be when we needed to be there, and I was blown away by how smooth they made the entire day.

2. The food - IT WAS DELICIOUS. And there was SO much of it!
    And they bring up all the butler hors d'oeuvres to the bridal suite after the ceremony so you can kick back with some of that and champagne with your bridal party before going down to meet the masses! Everyone came up to me afterwards commenting on how good all the food stations were.

3. The planning - the second I emailed Robin at Lucien's about anything, she made it happen or informed me of what I needed immediately. My signature cocktail, my menu modifications, the amount of times I needed the final bill re-written because people were changing RSVP last minute. It was great.

My wedding could not have gone better. Thank you, Lucien's!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Neha · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband Ryan and I got married at Lucien's Manor on June 2, 2018. We did a traditional Indian wedding including Baraat, Milni, and Hindu ceremony in the morning, as well as Western ceremony in the evening before the cocktail hour and reception. From the moment we first looked at this venue in January 2017, we had fallen in love with it. The ballrooms (particularly the Versailles where we had our Hindu ceremony, and the LaGrande where we had our Western ceremony and later, our reception) are stunning. The cocktail hour inside the Chantilly-Nouvelle room was amazing and the outdoor pergola, bridge with fountains made for beautiful backdrop for photos. Many of our guests told us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I felt like we got married inside of a palace. The bridal suite was clean and spacious and the staff promptly brought up lunch and cocktail hour food including unlimited drinks, in between each of our two ceremonies and reception. Special shoutout to Jake, Desiree, Chris and Mark, who helped us along the way to plan and make our wedding dreams come true. Cannot recommend this place enough. If you are looking for a glamorous, yet affordable venue to hold your wedding, look no further!!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Alexandra_Kramer

Alexandra · Married on 03/25/2018

Writing this review brings tears to my eyes. Ever since the first day I walked into Lucien’s and walked into LaGrande, my heart was won over. I knew it was the place I had to get married. Last night was everything I ever could of dreamed about and more. Robin, Peggy and Nicole were all so amazing to work with. I especially became closest with Robin and she was so helpful and patient with me. Any questions I had, she was so prompt and answered everything I ever needed to know. I never felt worried about anything because she always assured me everything would be perfect and it truly was... perfect. I can’t thank you all enough for everything. My guests all had such an amazing time and I am so sad that it’s over because I feel like I just want to relive yesterday all over again. Also to my Maitre D’s, Mark and Chris... They were the most fabulous, caring, hard working men I have ever met. They even bustled my dress for me which was completely amazing. Anything I needed and they were right by my side. They made last night even MORE amazing then it already was and I am so thankful to have met you all! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/13/2018

My Husband and I were married and had our reception at Lucien's Manor on January 13, 2018. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the night was. Every, and I mean every, little detail was accounted for. We worked mainly with Nichole and Jacob to book and plan the wedding. We live a good 2 hours away from where we were married, so I needed to rely heavily on email and phone communication. Nichole actually meet with my parents more then me, and my parents could not stop raving about how accommodating Nichole was. Jacob was so accommodating. Every concern a new bride could have he took care of and made me feel like my wedding was truly important.
    The day of the wedding everything went off perfectly. Not because we were so well planned, but because our maître d’ Michelle and head-waiter Chris truly defined what it meant to make a person feel special. To say I was treated like a Queen and my Husband like a King would be an understatement. Everything from a request for a straw, to a plea for someone to go get flowers I had left in the bridal suit were taken care of. Chris even fanned out and bustled my dress, more then once, during the night for pictures. They went above and beyond making sure my Husband and I had everything we wanted from fresh drinks to a few moments alone.
    The food at Lucien's was absolutely amazing. My guests still can't stop talking about it. Many people remarked that the cocktail hour was the best they had ever been to. The dinner was not only delicious, but plated beautifully. The bar was true open bar and drinks were not mainly mixer. My cake was also stunning. They even were able to complete my request to have a little Spiderman sticking out of the side! We ended the night with a cheesesteak and french fry bar for our guest. Best decision ever!
    Overall I would say that if quality, service, value, and attention to detail are at the top of your priority for your wedding, than Lucien's Manor is the only venue for you!

Lucien's Manor 25
    Lucien's Manor 26
    Lucien's Manor 27
    Lucien's Manor 28
    Lucien's Manor 29
    Sent on 02/04/2018

Nicolette · Married on 12/31/2017

All I can say is WOW! We could not have picked a better venue than Lucien’s Manor for our special day. My husband and I are absolutely blown away by not only the professionalism and service of the staff but by their kindness and passion for what they do. This place has it figured out! Nichole helped us pick the perfect package to get us started. This location is absolutely beautiful especially with their recent remodel. Our guests are still raving about the decor and of course the deliscious food!! But what made this venue top notch had to be our maitre d, Desiree! She made sure we had an unforgettable experience taking care of our every need and keeping us on time, not too mention making sure all of our stuff was packed up and accounted for at the end of the night making our day stress free! She was a joy to work with and to top it all off she sent us home with a platter of each entree and desserts that we were unable to try at the reception. Thank you to everyone at Lucien’s Manor! This place has it figured out and we would choose them every time!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

Me and my husband got married on December 31, 2017. Lucien’s went above and beyond making our wedding a night nobody will forget. There is usually someone who complains about something we have had people texting us days later to tell us how beautiful and amazing everything was. The day the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding. Chris and Michelle went above and beyond for us all night. There wanst a moment me or my husband did not have a drink in hand. Nichole, robin, ed and frank were all amazing people to work with and literally will do whatever they can to accommodate you. We will never forget how beautiful everything was! Thank you to everyone at Lucien’s for the best celebration of our life!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/16/2017

Absolutely amazing from start to finish. We celebrated our wedding on December 16th in the La Grande Ballroom. We planned through Nichole who was amazing to us through the entire process. She helped us with every detail, gave us advice on what she has seen work best with weddings before and made sure every idea we wanted happened. The week of we met with Jacob to finalize everything and every request I had they made happen. (Even sparklers during our entrance when I gave them a 4 day heads up on this) We had a band and a large wedding so they even gave us an additional ballroom for our cocktail hour to accommodate us. The night of the reception we were blown away and so were our guests! Everything was gorgeous and the staff was phenomenal. My husband and I had Chris and Michelle as our maitre'd's. I cannot say enough good things about these two! They treated Michael and I like royalty and there wasn't anything we asked for that they couldn't accommodate to in seconds. Not only did they treat us wonderful, but they treated our parents and bridal party the same way. I had a headache - they ran and got me Advil, I was fanning myself because I was hot from dancing - they ran and put the air conditioner on. Michael and I had our favorite drinks in our hands all night because there was never a moment Chris and Michelle weren't paying attention to us. As if I didn't think they were wonderful enough, both head tables raved about their servers. From the food to the decor, from the dessert to the uplighting, from the staff to the drinks - there was not a single thing I could pick out that was anything less than amazing. I wish I could get married again just to have another wedding at Lucien's! We absolutely recommend Lucien's to any couple who is venue searching, you won't be disappointed!

Lucien's Manor 30
    Lucien's Manor 35
    Lucien's Manor 36
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Lucien’s was AMAZING. There are truly not enough words to describe or convey how fantastic it was to work with everyone from start to finish there. The staff are incredibly helpful, professional at all times, attentive, and just all around wonderful. My guests are still commenting about how great the staff were, and even more, how absolutely delicious the food was. You cannot even begin to understand or appreciate the sheer volume and quality of all the food from the cocktail hour to the cake and Viennese table.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Nadine · Married on 09/15/2017

Luciens did an amazing job for our wedding. Everything from the beginning of the process was superb. The cake was beautiful. The food was delicious. The staff was very helpful and conducted themselves in a very professional manner. All of our guests raved how beautiful the wedding was. Would definitely recommend.

Lucien's Manor 37
    Sent on 09/25/2017
  • TeamEJ2009

EJ · Married on 07/21/2017

Where do I begin? We had our wedding at Lucien's and oh my, what a beautiful wedding it was! From the breathtaking ballroom, to their delicious food (and an abundance of it as well), to the staff- this place is incredible. My friend got married here as well and again, Lucien's delivered 100%. If you want a place that has the "wow" factor, this is it.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

I had a great wedding day! Two months later, and everyone is still talking about how good the food is!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Keresha · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely wish i could go back in time to my wedding day! everything was perfect! everyone who attended our wedding, said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! it was truly magical :)

Sent on 07/21/2017