Lovely Bride

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I absolutely loved every minute of my experience at Lovely. The salon is adorable and the collection of gowns is exquisite - every silhouette is available, and the gowns are unique, classic, modern... I had no intention of buying a dress during my appointment, but immediately found dozens of things I loved and picked my gown! The staff were beyond helpful, even offering to open early for me the next day to squeeze me in so I could show the gown to bridesmaids that weren't able to come the first day.

I can't say enough amazing things about the Lovely Bride in DC - I would recommend it to the world and go back every weekend if I could.

Lovely Bride responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words Lainie! We are so glad that you had a great experience with us and were able to find an amazing dress. Congratulations! We know you will look stunning on your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1632 Wisconsin Ave NW, Second Floor, Washington, DC 20007
BLOG

Your journey for the perfect dress begins now!

Lovely is a word often used to describe things that are just so fantastic, they make your heart warm. Like sparklers and ice cream trucks. Vintage toys and Polaroids. So when we decided to open a bridal store, with romantic gowns, adorable designers, and an atmosphere that feels like home, we could only imagine using one word to name it: ... read more

Lovely is a word often used to describe things that are just so fantastic, they make your heart warm. Like sparklers and ice cream trucks. Vintage toys and Polaroids. So when we decided to open a bridal store, with romantic gowns, adorable designers, and an atmosphere that feels like home, we could only imagine using one word to name it: Lovely.

Lovely is a bridal shop that feels like your best friend. You'll feel cozy and at home, play dress up with our bridal stylists, and leave feeling like you had the best time and bought the best dress. Because we know the experience AND the dress should both be Lovely.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Established: 2013
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Lovely Bride is a wedding dress salon from Washington, D.C.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, D.C., Maryland , and Virginia . Lovely Bride is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the national wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in providing amazing wedding dresses and a personalized shopping experience