Love This Day Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kara was the greatest asset to our wedding, hands down. In planning a Colorado wedding from Texas, I knew I needed help and from the first moment I spoke to Kara on the phone, I knew she was the one to make all of our plans and dreams a reality. Kara kept me organized and on top of things so that at not one single moment in our five months of planning did I ever have a moment of stress or frustration. She recommended vendors, helped me put my vision into actuality and assembled the absolute best team to make our wedding spectacular. She was also just a delight to talk to and work with throughout the process. On my wedding day itself, she helped us transition from an outside wedding to a spectacular inside wedding (it decided to hail and snow on our wedding day) all the while keeping me calm and smiling. She was an invaluable piece to our wedding and you would be remiss to not hire her on the spot if you are planning a Colorado mountain wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
POB 1344, Fraser, CO 80442

Love This Day Events is your Colorado Mountain full service wedding planning and coordination studio.  From full event design and planning to day-of coordination services - Love This Day Events helps you with what you need!  Whether your dream wedding is an intimate winter elopement or a grand summer affair for 400 - let us help you create your dream wedding.  It's your wedding, your way - all we do is whatever it takes to make you shine.  We simply want you to love this day!

+/- read less