Love This Day Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have asked for more in a wedding planner. Not only did Kara find us the most incredible wedding location, she was able to negotiate our vendor contracts and help with every last detail. She kept me calm through the entire planning process and I literally could not have done any of it without her. My wedding weekend was perfect and I now have a friend for life!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
POB 1344, Fraser, CO 80442

Love This Day Events is your Colorado Mountain full service wedding planning and coordination studio.  From full event design and planning to day-of coordination services - Love This Day Events helps you with what you need!  Whether your dream wedding is an intimate winter elopement or a grand summer affair for 400 - let us help you create your dream wedding.  It's your wedding, your way - all we do is whatever it takes to make you shine.  We simply want you to love this day!

+/- read less