Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lori is not your typical Harpist, let me say that first off. Lori is one of the best harpist of our time. She was professional, on time, played every song selection in the order I requested, took instruction and direction very well. My guest loved her, and spoke highly of her the day after the wedding. I'm very pleased with her service. If you are looking for a harpist for your special day, I highly recommend booking her, she is friendly, versatile and open to all request. i know there's alot of harpist to choose from, but there is only one Lori. She played the harpist at my ceremony as if we rehearsed many times. She just flowed with my special day and made it that much more special. She could play almost any song you ask. She played Lana del rey, some John legend, and canon D. I mean she could play almost anything and it sounds great!! She is great! I wish i could use her again, Love Her!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
171 Pier Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405
BLOG

jazz, latin, swing, classical harp serving Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Orange County, CA

I am a harpist specializing in latin, swing and classical harp. I have 8 CDs, our latest was on the 2008 Grammy roster for best smooth jazz CD and we have distribution in Japan and six European countries. I play many weddings as a solo harpist but my favorite scenario is to play Classical for the ceremony with my husband, Bart, who plays Classi cal guitar and flute and then to play latin and swing, very upbeat, lively music for cocktails with Bart who is also a recording session upright bass player here in Los Angeles. There are plenty of song and instrument choices on the website. If you are interested, please feel free to email me for rates, just let me know when and where your event is so I can price accordingly. Also, I welcome any and all song requests. And last but not least, congratulations!

Thanks!
Lori Andrews
Lori@JazHarpRecords.com
www.JazHarpRecords.com/Weddings.html
PH 310.452.7787

for your funny bone: here is the skit I did on TV recently:
full bio info can be found here:

"If you think you've heard it all, check out Lori Andrews, who single-handedly, no . . . double-handedly, redefines the possibilities of the harp and turns it into a funky jazz instrument. Incredible! She's the rhythm, the bass, the melody, all intertwined in a way that you just have to see and hear to believe. Lori's music is creating a new future for an instrument rich in history and . . . she makes it swing!" -Bob James, jazz pianist

Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Trio
Instruments: Flute, Guitar, Harp
Click here to view my video.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)