Lizzie Photo

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Our wedding was this past weekend and we are completley blown away by Lizzie Photo.

Her and her husband are absolutley amazing to work with. From day 1 of planning they were so incredibly helpful and respond to any email or communication right away which is very important to me as im sure anyone else planning a wedding.

They have a true passion for what they do and it shows. They ended up pickign the location for shooting because we didnt make up our mind and it was so incredible.. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with these folks and recommend them any day..

They are a ton of fun and are the type of people that aren't only your wedding photographers.. but also become your lifelong friends.

Please call them right now and start workign with them because they are without a doubt.. the BEST in the business.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
401 Hall Street SW, Suite 409, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
BLOG

personal, artful, innovative wedding & family photography

Lynell is my name, and Lizzie, as in Lizzie Photo is an expression of myself through my art.  Lizzie Photo embodies creativity, commitment to excellence, and a desire to give you memories that show the very intimate, loving, beautiful details and moments of your wedding.
Details