Lizzie Kimball Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lizzie Kimball was AMAZING!!! I would totally recommend her! She was able to work within my budget, she responded very quickly to my emails and I was blown away with our pictures!! She exceeded my expectations :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Glendale, AZ 85310
BLOG
Hi, I'm Lizzie!

Hi, I'm Lizzie!

I'm a fun, fresh, and modern photographer that absolutely loves my job. There's nothing that brings me greater joy to go to weddings and know that what I capture will be enjoyed for several generations to come. My relationships with clients, high quality, and customer service is something I am never willing to compromise, and I will go above and beyond to ensure I provide top-quality images and services. My goal is to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and capture images that are representative of you as a couple and tell the complete story of your big day. I would absolutely LOVE to talk with you about your wedding!
+/- read less