Lindsey Ocker Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Lindsey was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding photographer! The first time I met her, I instantly knew that I liked her. She is so kind and her laid-back demeanor makes her so easy to work with. She always got back to me on time--even when I emailed her a million times asking her a million questions--and made me feel like everything was going to be okay.

She did our engagement photos about a year before we got married and after seeing her style and spending more time with her, we knew she was the one for our wedding as well! On our wedding day, I was so stressed out when it was time for pictures. It had been raining that day and I was afraid the dark sky would look gloomy in our pictures...man was I wrong! She was so calm (which calmed me down), and she simply told me that the lighting in the pictures would look great. When I got my pictures back, I was STUNNED at how amazing they looked! Her ability to make ANY surrounding beautiful really is a gift. All of my family and friends were blown away by her pictures--especially the candids! She was able to get all of the standard pictures you hope for and SO many more that are so special to me (me and my dad standing and watching my husband dance with his mother, the first time my grandmother saw me on my wedding day, HILARIOUS pictures of my siblings dancing, etc). I already know that when my husband and I have children, I will most definitely be contacting her to do our baby and family pictures.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Nashua, NH 03060

Real moments. Sincere images.

My approach to photographing your wedding is to unobtrusively capture the series of moments that will tell the story of your wedding day. A blend of details, real moments and emotions, and fun portraits. My style is more documentary and photojournalistic rather than posed and traditional, and other than the reception, I will be using natural li ght and natural settings for the portraits. I really aim to keep the images authentic and natural.

Wedding day coverage starts at $2,450 and includes an engagement session and DVD of your images. Other options, such as a 2nd photographer, albums, etc, are available as well. Send me a note and I’ll be happy to send along more details. (Or, even better, we can plan to chat over a coffee or a beer!)

Destination wedding inquiries are welcome, and I do not charge travel fees for travel within the U.S.

You can view my recent weddings here. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Details