Limited Edition Productions

Limited Edition Productions

Professional Video Storytelling!

Shakopee, MN 55379 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Business Details
Categories: Videography
Last Login: Dec 16, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Videography
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD - Raw, Edited Video, Hi-Def Video, Montage - Childhood, Montage - Highlights, Montage - w/ Music, Multi Cameras, Multi Videographers, Online Highlights, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Formats: Blu-Ray, DVD
Liability Insurance:
Demos DVDs:
Videography Type: I use Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects to polish up the final productions. Some effects include sepia tones, "dream" looks, old film looks and much more. If the client wants no effects added, that is also not a problem.
Special editing services: Custom narrated videos, wedding preview trailers, photo montages.
Dim lighting equipment:
Meeting before event:
Guaranteed presence:
Book >1 event per day Never
Replacement videographer available:
Equipment used: 2 Sony HVR-Z5U cameras, 1 Panasonic HD camera, Multiple battery powered LED lights for dim lit situations (I always ask permission of bride and groom before using), Wireless microphones, Wired interview microphone, multiple light stands, multiple tripods, more than 50 hours of battery power. 15 hours of recording media, many support mounts, and lots of Gaffer tape!
Backup equipment available:
Require break meals: I don't really take any scheduled breaks. Even if I sit down to eat and there is something to capture, I will do my best to do so.
Overtime charges: Never! All my packages are all inclusive. I am there to serve the bride and groom and finish off what they ordered in their package, and am never on a time restraint.
Access to raw footage: Yes, and I can provide it on a Fireproof and waterproof external hard drive, perfect for backing up important digital information.
Rights for future use: I do, but I also respect my clients if they absolutely do not want their video shared anywhere.
Final video available: Usually within 2 weeks. Occasionally takes as long as 3 weeks depending on the current schedule and how many top packages I am doing at the moment.
Minimum booking time:
952-649-7829
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire