Limited Edition Productions Reviews

19 | Shakopee, MN

19 Reviews for Limited Edition Productions

danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

Adam and Amy were wonderful to work with! They were always easy to reach to adjust timeline or details and allowed themselves plenty of time everywhere to get the shots to make our video perfect! We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Adam and Amy! They are so AMAZING and you can definitely count on them. They do amazing work! The best part is they are very involved and right away its like I've known them for years. They are very kind people! I am so in LOVE with our video that they did!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Amy & Adam were so great to work with. We couldn’t be happier with the overall process and how professional they were. On our wedding day I can say hands down they were the best out of all our vendors and we are so thankful we went with them. After seeing the highlights to our video with family and friends it left us in tears. We can’t thank you enough for all the wonderful work you did. You both are a great team!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

OMG!!! These guys are amazing and work fast. I got my video back 3 months after wedding and it was amazing. I know other people who got married this year and had to wait 6 months to a year and paid less than what I paid for. Adam is super nice and funny. I would recommend using them to EVERYBODY. They arrived early and stayed late.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Nikki · Married on 07/16/2016

Limited Edition Productions was an amazing company to have capture our day. Adam and Amy were wonderful to work with every step of the way. From the first day we met to the day our video was delivered they were very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. Our short video to music captured the fun vibe our wedding had perfectly. When we received our DVD/BluRay we were so happy because we got to see so many different things that we missed throughout the day because it just flies by. The videos are extremely high quality and a treasure we will cherish for years to come.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Abby · Married on 11/21/2015

We could not be more impressed with the way our wedding videos turned out. Our entire family is in absolute amazement how well put together everything is. And the couple was amazing to work with, so friendly and professional. By far the best thing we ever did at our wedding was hire them. Love it love it love it! The quality of video is amazing. The editing is so perfect. The list goes on. If you're thinking about getting a videographer, get one! But not just anyone, book these guys because you will not be disappointed! For the price you are getting beyond what you are paying for, best money ever spent.

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • User4419923 · 2+ years ago

Adam and Amy were both with us the entire day of my wedding. They started filming when we stared getting hair and makeup done all the way till the garter was thrown. They captured the guys getting ready as well as the girls. I am super excited to get our video. Your day goes by so quickly and there is a lot you don't get to see as the bride and groom. Our wedding was just a couple weeks ago so we are still waiting to see the video but now that our day is over I am so glad we hired an videographer!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Randi · Married on 06/20/2015

LEP was one of my favorite vendors to work with from start to finish! Not only was Adam available for questions or concerns before the wedding, he kept us involved in the creative process after - asking us what we would prefer for music/voice overs, etc. The end product is amazing and I am so happy that we have something to help us relive that day in the years to come! I highly recommend LEP - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Krysta · Married on 09/06/2014

Choosing Limited Edition Produtions was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! Adam was there from the begining to the end of our day and did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments and moments I would never have known about unless he had caught them. He was so discrete that I didnt even know he was there most of the time. He takes such pride in his work and we ended up with the best quality product and a treasure of our special day forever! He was very easy to work with and his pricing is so reasonable for all that he puts into your day and final product. Thank you again Adam!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Mary · Married on 06/07/2014

Adam made the haul from MN to Eau Claire WI at a very reasonable price. I was surprised when he brought in his cart of equipment, and never dreamed all that was needed, but still was able to keep excess equipment out of the way. He put everything to use and we ended up with a wonderful keepsake that we will watch for years to come. I was just expecting a recap film of the day, which he did include, but was surprised at all the complete edits of the ceremony, toasts and first dances. Nothing was missed! I recommend Limited Edition Productions to any couple looking for a thorough video to capture their special day!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Crystal · Married on 04/26/2014

We had Adam show up at 8am, and was with us until nearly midnight just to make sure he had everything he needed for our video and never charged extra for the long hours. He was very unobtrusive, and still managed to get some outstanding great footage. I would have missed many moments throughout the day had I only relied on our photographer. The photos were nice, but some of the expressions and interactions going on throughout the day were missed in snap shots. I would recommend Limited Edition Productions to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Adam is truly amazing!! Very perfessional and his work is incredible. We are very happy and absolutely love our video. A huge thank you to him for capturing every second of our special day, and putting it into an outstanding video, that we will watch for many years to come. You will NOT be disappointed at all if you choose Adam!!

Sent on 01/18/2015
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2012

Adam did am amazing job! He was great at answering questions and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for making our day so fun, Adam!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Very professional and thorough! We LOVE our wedding video!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 02/26/2011

Thank you so much, Adam, for the wonderful job you did with our wedding video! We love watching our wedding DVD and reminiscing about all the events of the day! Everything about your service is great, from the planning portion before the wedding, to the discreet yet detailed way you film the entire day, to the finished product. I also could not believe how fast we received our DVD--only about a week later! We will treasure this video always! Very professional company, I would definitely recommend you to everyone planning their wedding!! Thank you again, Adam!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Natasha · Married on 12/11/2010

Adam was great! We got married during the blizzard of 2010, and he made it to all of the events on time. He created a wonderful video for us at a very competitive price, and we got our video in about 3 weeks.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Kären · Married on 09/25/2010

Adam went above and beyond my expectations while filming my daughter and son- in-law's wedding! He did a phenomenal job, and was extremely friendly, professional and friendly throughout the process. Adam created a masterpiece that everyone who views it is in awe of and will be shown for generations to come! We would highly recommend Adam to anyone in need of videography!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Britney · Married on 08/21/2010

We still continue to get great feedback on our wedding video highlights and it has been 4+years! Adam and his team did a fantastic job capturing our special day. Super easy to work with and knows his stuff. We almost didn't get a videographer for our wedding, but looking back we are so glad we did and that we booked Adam. Would highly recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 01/11/2015

We are so glad we chose Limited Edition Productions for our wedding video. They were easy to communicate with both before and after the wedding. We liked the options we had to choose from and their openness to ideas we had for our wedding day. They got the highlight video to us quite fast and the rest of the video sooner than we had expected. We are happy with the quality and how the DVD is set up in different sections. The videos turned out great and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 07/15/2015