Lesner Inn Catering Club

Lesner Inn Catering Club

Virginia Beach, VA
757.481.1122   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I don't know where to even start with the Lesner Inn! We had never been to the Lesner Inn before the Open House but once we saw it we were sold! We booked our wedding with them immediately after that. I met with four of the girls from Lesner and every single one of them was so patient and helpful. I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator so I was planning everything myself. I constantly changed plans and switched things around and not once did any of them act annoyed with me. Every single time I talked to the girls at Lesner they were so willing to help me and to make sure that our day was exactly what we wanted. Brittany helped out the day of our wedding and she is a lifesaver! We had so many decorations to put up before the wedding and she offered to help with them all. She went above and beyond her job duties. The food and catering staff were fabulous as well and my guests loved the food! The mashed potato bar was awesome! Nothing beats the view at Lesner either. We had our ceremony on the upstairs deck and the reception upstairs inside. It allowed us to still feel like we had a "beach" wedding but the security of not having to worry about the weather as much. Also, can we talk about the updated bridal suite and the new chandelier upstairs?! They are both beautiful!! Our wedding was the wedding of our dreams and we wouldn't change a single thing. We owe a huge part of that to Lesner! We can't thank you all enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
3319 Shore Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Casual Elegance on the Water!

... read more

The Lesner Inn is the premier & award winning catering facility & event venue in Virginia Beach. Located on Shore Drive, Lesner Inn gracefully intersects the Chesapeake Bay and Lynnhaven River, displaying breathtaking, intimate waterfront views. Lesner Inn welcomes all events, from birthdays, graduations and anniversaries, to corporate seminars and full-service weddings. Call the Lesner Inn to host your event today!

757-481-1122 // info@lesnerinn.com

+/- read less
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check
The Lesner Inn is staffed by devoted professionals who always have the happiness of the Bride and Groom as their highest priority. I love working with them to help make dream weddings come true.
Lesner Inn Catering Club is a wedding venue from Virginia Beach. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Richmond. Lesner Inn Catering Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Virginia Beach wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in event and sales management, and catering