119 Reviews for Lesner Inn Catering Club

Scenic Views (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
119 Lesner Inn Catering Club Reviews

The Lesner Inn was a phenomenal venue to have Kayla and I's wedding. The customer service was top notch. Cayleen helped Kayla and I through the whole process. I remember the night of the wedding I asked Cayleen several times what I could do to help and she told me I should just relax and have fun because she was covering everything. She was correct. She handled every extremely professionally.

We used several of the vendors recommended by the Lesner Inn and they all performed very well. It was an excellent evening. I recommend the Lesner Inn and specifically Cayleen highly to couples looking for a gorgeous venue and an incredibly memorable evening.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Samuel, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing time at the Lesner Inn! Elizabeth work so hard to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Lesner Inn is an absolutely stunning venue and we could not have been more happy with having our wedding there! Everyone was so pleasant to work with and made sure the day went smoothly! All of our guests were raving about how beautiful and venue was and how great the food was! Highly highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Becca, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were beyond pleased with the care we received at Lesner Inn on our wedding day! Elizabeth was AMAZING!! She had our wedding flowing with so much ease! We can barely describe in words how wonderful she was! Thank you Lesner and we adore Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

From the beginning of our wedding planning process, Brittany, Lindsey, and the rest of the Lesner Inn staff were amazing. They gave us so many ideas and recommendations, and just made the whole process way less stressful. Our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful, despite cold and windy weather. The views are breathtaking, the staff is exceptional, the food is delicious, and we highly recommend this venue!
-Charlynn and Cameron Kowaki

Profile Picture Charlynn, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Choosing a wedding venue was probably the easiest part of wedding planning for my husband and I. We took one look at the view from the sunset deck and knew it was where we wanted our love story to begin. My wedding exceeded my wildest expectations. It was even more beautiful than I had dreamed it would be. I owe a HUGE thank you to Brittany, Alexis, and Cayleen for streamlining every detail for me. They were so responsive, organized, and helpful. I really didn't even have to think on my wedding day and that was priceless. All of my wedding guests are still raving about the fun they had that day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding memories as perfect as they possibly could be. Love you guys!! ---Mike and Rio Herbik

Profile Picture Rio , 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an excellent experience from beginning to end working with Cayleen at The Lesner Inn. I have no complaints whatsoever about our wedding planning process with her . The weather turned out to be absolutely perfect and the venue really sparkled that evening.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing view indoors and outdoors, flexible food and beverage packages, budget friendly, and such an accommodating staff! I was just married there a few weeks ago and it was the easiest choice I made in my wedding planning!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I worked with Cayleen and Brittany at first. Brittany was ultimately my immediate contact. BOTH ladies were very professional, responsive and answered EVERY single question in a timely manner. The Lesner was a WONDERFUL place for my 100 guest wedding! The view speaks for itself so I didn't need a ton of décor for the ceremony. We rented to entire venue which was TOTALLY worth it and I would recommend that to anyone renting the club. The catering staff worked really hard and the food was great! My guests raved about the mashed potato bar and they didn't have to go searching for a waiter for hors d'oeuvres - which was extremely important to me. My only suggestion to the owners are to have more access for handicap accessible guests - some type of ramp or even a guest elevator instead of the elevator that is there now. Thank You Brittany for being such a trooper!!!! You helped ease my mind and made my day SPECTACULAR!!!!

Profile Picture User5347843, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

We were recently married at the Lesner Inn and couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! I planned our wedding from across the country, and Alexis was beyond helpful with all of my questions. We had viewed the venue in person in October and fell in love with the view and the space on the second floor. We had a vision which was out of the ordinary for the Lesner where we wanted to have everything except for dinner, take place on the deck. Alexis was able to get this pulled off beyond our expectations. Our guests loved being able to be outside all night, dancing, or just taking in the beautiful scenery. The food was so delicious, and the staff was very friendly! We couldn't be happier with choosing the Lesner as our venue!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals

The Lesner Inn is a gorgeous venue right on the water with the most amazing staff to help you through all the planning. I had the pleasure of working with Alexis, Brittany, and Cayleen and there were so helpful and answered all of my many questions. The food was amazing and the party was perfect, all thanks to them. Highly recommend the Lesner Inn, I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brittany and Lesner Inn could not have made our wedding more perfect! From our very first visit, Brittany listened to every little thing we mentioned and commented, and made suggestions that were just perfect for us. Every email was answered promptly, and every meeting was well prepared for and ran smoothly. My fiancee, parents, and myself enjoyed each interaction we had with her. The day of our wedding, Brittany worked flawlessly with our day of coordinator and other vendors and things could not have run better. She even remembered how excited my mum was for the coconut shrimp and made sure that a plate of them was always nearby for her. She also made sure that my fiancee and I had food and drinks nearby all night, and helped keep everything right on schedule. Looking back, I would not change a single thing.

The venue itself was perfect for what we wanted. We chose the downstairs, Waterside Deck, for both our ceremony and reception. Even with nearly 100 people in attendance and having to flip the ceremony space to the dance floor, at no point did it feel claustrophobic, which has been a secret worry of mine. The lighting in that space, even after sunset, is perfect for a party atmosphere without being too dark. There was a party upstairs as well, but unless you left our space and went over to the main hall, you'd never know. The music didn't bleed through at all. One of the great features of being downstairs is that the water is right outside the windows, and a lot of guests commented on how much they like it because it felt like you were on a boat without all the messy seasickness.

We had done a tasting before the event and liked the food okay, but the night of the wedding the food was even better!!! Their kitchen staff handled it amazingly, everything was delicious, and nothing ran out of our buffet. The staff was awesome as well, especially the bartenders that kept everything moving. We would not have changed a thing, and our guests had a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Emma, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking

Best spot in Hampton Roads to tie the knot - easy to work with from start to finish! Beautiful location on the water, incredibly responsive and eager staff and the extras made it all the more special. Could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception here on a Sunday afternoon in Oct 2016 and could not have asked for a better wedding venue! The Sun Deck and Lesner Hall are beautiful and look amazing in our pictures. The food was delicious (they even had a gluten free menu for my sister with Celiac). All of the staff was professional, fun, friendly, and incredibly helpful.

We were from out of town so I was looking for a venue that included packages for ease of planning. We used their new ABC Day of Coordinator service and centerpieces so we really only had to add some small personal decorations to make it our own. They were very accommodating of the details we cared about and took over the ones that we didn't. We had to do most of our planning over phone and email since we live out of state, but they did such a great job organizing everything that I had nothing to worry about on our big day except remembering to say "I Do!"

Profile Picture Amy, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew instantly after visiting the Lesner that this would be a perfect location for our October wedding. We wanted a fantastic outdoor option that didn't have a second-rate "Plan B" for weather, and the upper deck at the Lesner Inn was perfect. Our ceremony took place right as the sunset, and the bay provided spectacular views. The food and staff were amazing, and all of our guests commented that this was the best wedding they had attended! Working with Cayleen was a dream - she was always responsive, and provided great suggestions and insight into the planning process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great waterfront venue in the Hampton Roads area!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The view is beautiful, the food is delicious, and Cayleen was an awesome person to work with!

Profile Picture Colin, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Event Planning, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings

Beyond our wildest dreams! We were married at The Lesner Inn Saturday, August 20th 2016 and is was FLAWLESS! Everything that could go right went right! It is all thanks to Cayleen and the staff at The Lesner Inn that helped make our night the most magical night of our lives! We have not stopped talking about how wonderful they are and what a perfect night it was! Our family and guests raved about the service, professionalism, and beauty that Cayleen and the Lesner Inn provides. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Scott, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just following our wedding at Galilee Episcopal on August 20th 2016, we held our reception at Lesner Inn and are so glad we did!! We are water/beach lovers and our wedding theme was of that. We used the Waterside Deck and Lynnhaven Room for the reception from noon until 3 pm. It was just perfect and we wouldn't change a thing! Table setting and layout were just great, dance floor roomy, bar convenient, buffet great, cake cutting toast services fantastic! Brittany was awesome and so accommodating from our first call and subsequent countless meetings. She was so patient with both of us, including a real Groomzilla wanting things perfect and they were. Her other staff was fantastic as well! Our guests, mostly from out of town as well as some locals, commented how great and unique the setting was as well as some very tasty food and drink! Thanks again Brittany and all the staff at Lesner Inn! We highly recommend Lesner Inn!

Profile Picture David, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chris and I got married at the Lesner Inn on 7/30/2016 and had a fantastic experience. Alexis made everything very easy, which was important to us as we were planning from Georgia. We also loved that we could have the ceremony and reception at the same location which made it easy for us and our guests. The view was absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited to see our photographs. Everyone enjoyed the food and drinks. We also loved that we could use linens and centerpieces from the venue that were simple but elegant and again contributed to the ease of planning. I highly recommend Lesner Inn to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful, waterfront wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/30/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff did a great job and were very accommodating. The did a great job organizing the chairs to make room for our band after the ceremony. I would highly recommend this location for any event.

Profile Picture User5341570, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

So I just had my DREAM wedding! Lesner Inn was SO BEAUTIFUL! I chose the location to distract from my lack of decorating skills, but I got so much more than just a pretty venue! Cayleen was there every step of the way to answer questions and help me plan, and not just venue questions, wedding questions in general! My entire experience was amazing! And the food was to DIE for (totally recommend the beef on the stick...everyone said they were amazing!) Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cayleen was amazing! Kept in constant communication with me and was very helpful!

Profile Picture User6796335, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking

This is a beautiful venue!! The ladies that work there are quite helpful extremely responsive with all concerns! They also have such a vast knowledge of all things wedding and provide great recommendations! If you are like me and not 100% wedding savvy, have no worries! The ladies that work here will guide you in the right direction! I suggest working with Alexis she really worked hard and made sure my vision was executed properly...she also talked me off the ledge a few times! I cannot thank the Lesner enough for making my wedding day as amazing as they did!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are beyond happy with our experience with the Lesner Inn! From the staff to the food to the service, it was seriously the most perfect day ever!! The staff was helpful, flexible and very knowledgeable. We worked primarily with Alexis and she was awesome! She made sure our day went as smoothly as possible. The food was delicious! And the best part was the beautiful view! I would recommend the Lesner Inn to anyone getting married. Thank you for making our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews