Lesner Inn Catering Club Reviews

123 | Virginia Beach, VA

123 Reviews for Lesner Inn Catering Club

123 Lesner Inn Catering Club Reviews

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2018

Lesner Inn was the absolute best venue we could have chosen for our big day. Liz and Cayleen were the sweetest people and they made my wedding day smooth and flawless. I have no idea what I would have done without them. Not to mention the food was AMAZING!

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

What a beautiful venue! Our wedding at the Lesner Inn was absolutely perfect. Cayleen and Alexis are just amazing. True professionals with an eye for detail. Everything was taken care of beautifully. We couldn't have asked for better people or better views on our special day.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 1
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 2
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 3

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Kelly! We loved working with you and coordinating your event. Thank you for reminding us why we both love our job so much and for being such an easy going / hilarious client to work with. Congratulations congratulations congratulations! We're so excited for you & Jake and wish you both the most happiness!

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2018

I could NOT be happier with the service from Lesner Inn. Our coordinator Liz was SO helpful each time we met with her and had questions. The ceremony and receptions spaces were absolutely beautiful. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing and I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Rachel, Thank you for being so amazing to work with! You and Steve's wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad you allowed Lesner Inn to be a part of your day! - Liz Bailey

Samuel · Married on 04/28/2018

The Lesner Inn was a phenomenal venue to have Kayla and I's wedding. The customer service was top notch. Cayleen helped Kayla and I through the whole process. I remember the night of the wedding I asked Cayleen several times what I could do to help and she told me I should just relax and have fun because she was covering everything. She was correct. She handled every extremely professionally.

We used several of the vendors recommended by the Lesner Inn and they all performed very well. It was an excellent evening. I recommend the Lesner Inn and specifically Cayleen highly to couples looking for a gorgeous venue and an incredibly memorable evening.

Thank you!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 4

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Hi Sam! I had such a blast working with you & Kayla! Your wedding guests & wedding party were hilarious as well. Thank you both for being so easy going & care free! It makes my job so much fun to work with people who are just happy to be celebrating such a wonderful occasion with their family & friends. Good luck to you both on the big move to the West coast!

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

We had an amazing time at the Lesner Inn! Elizabeth work so hard to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 5

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Kara, you and Darren, were a dream to work with! The love and laughter that flowed throughout the entire night kept a smile on my face and every single one of your guests. Thank you for letting Lesner Inn be a part of your special day and we wish the absolute best in yours and Darren's future!

Becca · Married on 12/02/2017

The Lesner Inn is an absolutely stunning venue and we could not have been more happy with having our wedding there! Everyone was so pleasant to work with and made sure the day went smoothly! All of our guests were raving about how beautiful and venue was and how great the food was! Highly highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Hi Becca! We had such an amazing time working with you & coordinating your wedding! The photos from your wedding are stunning, as well as your wedding video! We're so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet your wild family & friends, & we can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!!!
  • Matt and Christina

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

We were beyond pleased with the care we received at Lesner Inn on our wedding day! Elizabeth was AMAZING!! She had our wedding flowing with so much ease! We can barely describe in words how wonderful she was! Thank you Lesner and we adore Elizabeth!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 6
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 7
    Lesner Inn Catering Club 8

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Christina you were AMAZING! Thank you for being such an easy going bride and for all the fun that you and your guests brought to the night. We loved having you be a Lesner Inn bride!

Charlynn · Married on 11/10/2017

From the beginning of our wedding planning process, Brittany, Lindsey, and the rest of the Lesner Inn staff were amazing. They gave us so many ideas and recommendations, and just made the whole process way less stressful. Our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful, despite cold and windy weather. The views are breathtaking, the staff is exceptional, the food is delicious, and we highly recommend this venue!
    -Charlynn and Cameron Kowaki

Rio · Married on 07/02/2017

Choosing a wedding venue was probably the easiest part of wedding planning for my husband and I. We took one look at the view from the sunset deck and knew it was where we wanted our love story to begin. My wedding exceeded my wildest expectations. It was even more beautiful than I had dreamed it would be. I owe a HUGE thank you to Brittany, Alexis, and Cayleen for streamlining every detail for me. They were so responsive, organized, and helpful. I really didn't even have to think on my wedding day and that was priceless. All of my wedding guests are still raving about the fun they had that day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding memories as perfect as they possibly could be. Love you guys!! ---Mike and Rio Herbik

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Rio, thank you SO much for your sweet words. We had so much fun getting to know you and Mike during the planning process. You were a stunning bride and we wish the best for the two of you in your marriage!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2017

We had an excellent experience from beginning to end working with Cayleen at The Lesner Inn. I have no complaints whatsoever about our wedding planning process with her . The weather turned out to be absolutely perfect and the venue really sparkled that evening.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you & your family during the planning process! The room really did sparkle with everything from the decor to the smiles on everyone's faces, especially Elizabeth & Kyle's :) Thank you so much for being such great people to work with!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2017

Amazing view indoors and outdoors, flexible food and beverage packages, budget friendly, and such an accommodating staff! I was just married there a few weeks ago and it was the easiest choice I made in my wedding planning!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Elizabeth, you and your family were so great to work with! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing a couple who remembers the purpose of marriage! You & Kyle remind us how important it is to marry your best friend! We wish you the best, and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you two!
  • User5347843 · 1+ year ago

I worked with Cayleen and Brittany at first. Brittany was ultimately my immediate contact. BOTH ladies were very professional, responsive and answered EVERY single question in a timely manner. The Lesner was a WONDERFUL place for my 100 guest wedding! The view speaks for itself so I didn't need a ton of décor for the ceremony. We rented to entire venue which was TOTALLY worth it and I would recommend that to anyone renting the club. The catering staff worked really hard and the food was great! My guests raved about the mashed potato bar and they didn't have to go searching for a waiter for hors d'oeuvres - which was extremely important to me. My only suggestion to the owners are to have more access for handicap accessible guests - some type of ramp or even a guest elevator instead of the elevator that is there now. Thank You Brittany for being such a trooper!!!! You helped ease my mind and made my day SPECTACULAR!!!!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 06/09/2017

We were recently married at the Lesner Inn and couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! I planned our wedding from across the country, and Alexis was beyond helpful with all of my questions. We had viewed the venue in person in October and fell in love with the view and the space on the second floor. We had a vision which was out of the ordinary for the Lesner where we wanted to have everything except for dinner, take place on the deck. Alexis was able to get this pulled off beyond our expectations. Our guests loved being able to be outside all night, dancing, or just taking in the beautiful scenery. The food was so delicious, and the staff was very friendly! We couldn't be happier with choosing the Lesner as our venue!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Jill, thank you SO much for your kind words. Regardless of the distance, you were such a great client to work with and I enjoyed every minute of it. I especially loved how confident you were in all of your decisions and how you introduced the dance floor on our Sunset Deck (I've been recommending it ever since!). Congratulations again on your marriage, and I wish you all of the health & happiness in the world!

Kayleigh · Married on 04/29/2017

The Lesner Inn is a gorgeous venue right on the water with the most amazing staff to help you through all the planning. I had the pleasure of working with Alexis, Brittany, and Cayleen and there were so helpful and answered all of my many questions. The food was amazing and the party was perfect, all thanks to them. Highly recommend the Lesner Inn, I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Kayleigh, thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a great time getting to know you all and acting as your day-of-coordinators for your wedding. We hope these first few months as husband and wife have been nothing short of a dream (and we hope every month to follow is the same!).
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 03/11/2017

Brittany and Lesner Inn could not have made our wedding more perfect! From our very first visit, Brittany listened to every little thing we mentioned and commented, and made suggestions that were just perfect for us. Every email was answered promptly, and every meeting was well prepared for and ran smoothly. My fiancee, parents, and myself enjoyed each interaction we had with her. The day of our wedding, Brittany worked flawlessly with our day of coordinator and other vendors and things could not have run better. She even remembered how excited my mum was for the coconut shrimp and made sure that a plate of them was always nearby for her. She also made sure that my fiancee and I had food and drinks nearby all night, and helped keep everything right on schedule. Looking back, I would not change a single thing.

The venue itself was perfect for what we wanted. We chose the downstairs, Waterside Deck, for both our ceremony and reception. Even with nearly 100 people in attendance and having to flip the ceremony space to the dance floor, at no point did it feel claustrophobic, which has been a secret worry of mine. The lighting in that space, even after sunset, is perfect for a party atmosphere without being too dark. There was a party upstairs as well, but unless you left our space and went over to the main hall, you'd never know. The music didn't bleed through at all. One of the great features of being downstairs is that the water is right outside the windows, and a lot of guests commented on how much they like it because it felt like you were on a boat without all the messy seasickness.

We had done a tasting before the event and liked the food okay, but the night of the wedding the food was even better!!! Their kitchen staff handled it amazingly, everything was delicious, and nothing ran out of our buffet. The staff was awesome as well, especially the bartenders that kept everything moving. We would not have changed a thing, and our guests had a wonderful time!

Amy · Married on 11/06/2016

Best spot in Hampton Roads to tie the knot - easy to work with from start to finish! Beautiful location on the water, incredibly responsive and eager staff and the extras made it all the more special. Could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Amy! You were such a joy to work with!

Amy · Married on 10/23/2016

We had our ceremony and reception here on a Sunday afternoon in Oct 2016 and could not have asked for a better wedding venue! The Sun Deck and Lesner Hall are beautiful and look amazing in our pictures. The food was delicious (they even had a gluten free menu for my sister with Celiac). All of the staff was professional, fun, friendly, and incredibly helpful.

We were from out of town so I was looking for a venue that included packages for ease of planning. We used their new ABC Day of Coordinator service and centerpieces so we really only had to add some small personal decorations to make it our own. They were very accommodating of the details we cared about and took over the ones that we didn't. We had to do most of our planning over phone and email since we live out of state, but they did such a great job organizing everything that I had nothing to worry about on our big day except remembering to say "I Do!"

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Amy, you and Fran were truly amazing to work with. You reminded the three of us why we love our job and why we work in the wedding industry. Regardless of distance, the planning process went as smooth as possible due to how easy going of a couple you two were, and how trusting you were in our expertise. We hope your time as husband and wife thus far have been nothing short of a dream!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

We knew instantly after visiting the Lesner that this would be a perfect location for our October wedding. We wanted a fantastic outdoor option that didn't have a second-rate "Plan B" for weather, and the upper deck at the Lesner Inn was perfect. Our ceremony took place right as the sunset, and the bay provided spectacular views. The food and staff were amazing, and all of our guests commented that this was the best wedding they had attended! Working with Cayleen was a dream - she was always responsive, and provided great suggestions and insight into the planning process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great waterfront venue in the Hampton Roads area!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Nicole, you and Mike were a DREAM to work with! I'm so happy for you both, and of course I'm thrilled that I was able to meet and be able to work with you through such an exciting process! Thank you so much for your kind words, and we wish you all of the best in this journey together!!!

Colin · Married on 09/24/2016

The view is beautiful, the food is delicious, and Cayleen was an awesome person to work with!

Scott · Married on 08/20/2016

Beyond our wildest dreams! We were married at The Lesner Inn Saturday, August 20th 2016 and is was FLAWLESS! Everything that could go right went right! It is all thanks to Cayleen and the staff at The Lesner Inn that helped make our night the most magical night of our lives! We have not stopped talking about how wonderful they are and what a perfect night it was! Our family and guests raved about the service, professionalism, and beauty that Cayleen and the Lesner Inn provides. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

David · Married on 08/20/2016

Just following our wedding at Galilee Episcopal on August 20th 2016, we held our reception at Lesner Inn and are so glad we did!! We are water/beach lovers and our wedding theme was of that. We used the Waterside Deck and Lynnhaven Room for the reception from noon until 3 pm. It was just perfect and we wouldn't change a thing! Table setting and layout were just great, dance floor roomy, bar convenient, buffet great, cake cutting toast services fantastic! Brittany was awesome and so accommodating from our first call and subsequent countless meetings. She was so patient with both of us, including a real Groomzilla wanting things perfect and they were. Her other staff was fantastic as well! Our guests, mostly from out of town as well as some locals, commented how great and unique the setting was as well as some very tasty food and drink! Thanks again Brittany and all the staff at Lesner Inn! We highly recommend Lesner Inn!

Chris and I got married at the Lesner Inn on 7/30/2016 and had a fantastic experience. Alexis made everything very easy, which was important to us as we were planning from Georgia. We also loved that we could have the ceremony and reception at the same location which made it easy for us and our guests. The view was absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited to see our photographs. Everyone enjoyed the food and drinks. We also loved that we could use linens and centerpieces from the venue that were simple but elegant and again contributed to the ease of planning. I highly recommend Lesner Inn to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful, waterfront wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Lesner Inn Catering Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Emily. You were such a joy to work with! Congratulations again!!
  • John & Tonya

John · Married on 06/24/2016

The staff did a great job and were very accommodating. The did a great job organizing the chairs to make room for our band after the ceremony. I would highly recommend this location for any event.

So I just had my DREAM wedding! Lesner Inn was SO BEAUTIFUL! I chose the location to distract from my lack of decorating skills, but I got so much more than just a pretty venue! Cayleen was there every step of the way to answer questions and help me plan, and not just venue questions, wedding questions in general! My entire experience was amazing! And the food was to DIE for (totally recommend the beef on the stick...everyone said they were amazing!) Highly recommend them!