Leslie Davenport Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Leslie is absolutely amazing - she is the perfect officiant and composer of your ceremony. My husband and I wanted a ceremony that was unique to us and very personalized. Leslie was more – so much more – than a voice declaring us husband and wife. The great thing about Leslie is that, not only is she great at leading a crowd, but you meet her and you feel like you have known her for years. I mean that in all sincerity. She has this special way about her, and you know that she truly finds joy in being your celebrant.

We had no idea where to start looking for a ceremony template, but Leslie had it all! She sent a wedding ceremony workbook that even included romantic sayings and blessings. She is able to customize your ceremony HOWEVER you want it! Leslie was more than accommodating and willing to schedule skype conferences around our time constraints, to ensure that we were comfortable with every aspect of the ceremony. She listened so intently and excitedly to our stories, and I just knew we had made the right choice!

We also asked Leslie to attend our wedding rehearsal and I'm glad we did! We had so much going on and she handled the rehearsal very professionally. It was nice to be able to hand over the responsibility and just enjoy the experiences! Leslie also did all of the leg work for us to ensure that our marriage certificate was waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon, which was one less thing to worry about. Leslie was a true professional and she put our minds at ease! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a heartfelt, personal officiant. There is not ONE bad thing that I can say about Leslie, I recommend her wholeheartedly, you will not regret hiring her!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
San Anselmo, CA 94979

BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD

BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD

Entering marriage is one of the most powerful transitions a person can make, and the wedding ceremony can set the tone of a couple’s entire life together. Whether you are planning a casual outdoor wedding, a large formal ceremony, or an intimate get away, I can work with you to create a ceremony which is truly expressive of your values and style.

While ideally we would meet twice prior to the wedding, I am experienced in planning events long distance, and we would correspond as needed while creating your ceremony if you live out of the area. I have created a ceremony "workbook" which outlines all the elements of a ceremony, including many options and readings. Couples find it easy to either select from the materials included, add their own poems and songs with special meaning, or use it as a basis to create a new ceremony.

It is important that the ceremony is a true reflection of your unique love and commitment, and I can support the process of expressing your style though my experience performing hundreds of weddings over the last 25 years. While I am ordained in an interfaith tradition, I am experienced in blending ceremony celebrations from many cultural and spiritual traditions. As a licensed Marriage and Family therapist, I also address the challenges and rewards of entering the deeply human experience of a marriage commitment. So the ceremony can be interfaith, intercultural, non-denominational, spiritual, or emphasize the loving commitment of shaping your lifetime together.

If desired, I can offer bilingual Spanish-English ceremonies by bringing in a Spanish-speaking colleague who officiates the ceremony with me. The ceremony are spoken in English, and then all or significant parts of the ceremony are repeated in Spanish.

For more information, visit me on Facebook:

The people she has worked with describe their experience this way:

“We felt listened to and cared for…nurtured…she was able to express a true reflection of our experiences.”

"A perfect day, made ever so by the preparation and special counsel you gave us."

"It's hard to express all our thoughts and feelings of gratitude in this short note, but we wanted to attempt it by saying a heartfelt 'Thank You' - for your moving spirit, your melodic voice, and your luminous presence. Our wedding ceremony, by all accounts, was 'perfect' and you played a tremendous part in that."

"We have been told by so many people who attended the ceremony that it was the most moving wedding day they had ever been to."

For a prompt response, please contact me directly. I'm happy to explore your wedding possibilities with you without any cost or obligation. Office@LeslieDavenport.com, 415.459.4235

+/- read less