Leigh Taylor Photography

Value
2.2
Flexibility
2.0

Beautiful photographs. Worth it.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32801
I am a modern wedding and couples photographer. I love color, clarity, eyes and personality. I strive to show that in every person I capture. My style is modern, fun, colorful and fresh. Every time I photograph a wedding or any portraits, we usually walk away friends. That is the only way I would ever have it. I feel completely blessed to LOVE what I do, and to be good at it!

We are based out of Orlando, Florida and do destination weddings within the continental US. I personally create each image in my digital darkroom for a custom look. Each image is carefully worked into art. Custom one of a kind photography is my style....it is my life.

Your essence, that is what I strive to capture on your wedding day. To tell your story from the beginning to the end. That means being a silent presence from getting dressed in your beautiful gown to your last wave goodbye to all of your family and friends. I am committed to preserving every moment for the future with images that are pure and fresh, yet hip and stylish.

We always work with you on a personal basis to get the feeling and mood that you want from your wedding. That also includes having two photographers present to see all the little details, the tears...the joy.
+/- read less