Leigh Taylor Photography

Leigh Taylor Photography

Orlando, FL 32801 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
I am a modern wedding and couples photographer. I love color, clarity, eyes and personality. I strive to show that in every person I capture. My style is modern, fun, colorful and fresh. Every time I photograph a wedding or any portraits, we usually walk away friends. That is the only way I would ever have it. I feel completely blessed to LOVE what I do, and to be good at it!

We are based out of Orlando, Florida and do destination weddings within the continental US. I personally create each image in my digital darkroom for a custom look. Each image is carefully worked into art. Custom one of a kind photography is my style....it is my life.

Your essence, that is what I strive to capture on your wedding day. To tell your story from the beginning to the end. That means being a silent presence from getting dressed in your beautiful gown to your last wave goodbye to all of your family and friends. I am committed to preserving every moment for the future with images that are pure and fresh, yet hip and stylish.

We always work with you on a personal basis to get the feeling and mood that you want from your wedding. That also includes having two photographers present to see all the little details, the tears...the joy.
407-409-8872
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1.9