Laurie Sarah Designs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tracy
02/15/2015

I got a custom engagement ring and wedding band from Laurie Sarah Designs. The service was excellent and the product itself is gorgeous!! I can't say enough good things about Laurie Sarah Designs!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
404 West 7th Street, Suite #816, (By Appt Only Pls), Los Angeles, CA 90014

Specializing in Custom Jewelry

Every couple has a story…..

Every Engagement has a story…..

I started out just a normal starving college kid, making string friendship bracelets to buy my next meal. But once you enter the world of jewelry, there is no way out.

Before I knew it I was buying more beads. And more... One day, I was sold my first gemstone s and I was hooked. I was then introduced to a diamond setter, “The Best” I was told. I began designing and creating pieces for my clients and my diamond setter would make each piece come to life from my clients’ dreams.

When my husband was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer, my jewelry business came to a screeching halt. I took care of him for the next few years until his death left me with 3 small children to feed. I decided I would start up the jewelry business again, but this time it was sink or swim.

I contacted my diamond setter and we began working hard together to help me make this work... and talking... It turned out that he was now single.

Out of the darkest time of my life a new rose sprung up. We were recently married and now, together, we have joined forces. Laurie Sarah Designs can help you make your jeweled dreams become a reality!

You can also find Laurie Sarah Designs on Etsy, where we support other fellow artists:

Custom Fine Jewelry: LaurieSarahDesigns.etsy.com

We’re sure you both have a story. Shouldn’t your Engagement ring have a story too?

Details
Jewelry: Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Weddin...