Laurie Sarah Designs Reviews

32 Reviews for Laurie Sarah Designs

1 User photo

Laurie Sarah Designs 1

Justin · Married on 06/30/2018

Where do I even begin? Avo & Laurie of Laurie Sarah Designs are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I consulted them while planning the proposal to who is now my lovely fiance, and from start to finish they made the process so easy and enjoyable. They recognized as a young couple we were on a certain budget that couldn't be pushed and they respected it. Not once did they try to upsell me on something 'better'. They recognized exactly what we wanted, and delivered. I had specific requests including incorporating a family diamond with other unique diamonds and they were not afraid of the challenge. Avo made a 3D design of the ring to give me a clear picture of what I could expect the ring to look like when it was done. He sent me photos of the diamonds before placing them to assure I liked what I was getting. Oh and by the way, the unique diamonds we were looking for were NOT easy to find and Avo searched high and low until he found us just what we wanted, then set the diamonds the same day so that my planned proposal would not need to be delayed. Needless to say, they went ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. My fiance and I are both absolutely in love with our rings and will forever be grateful to Avo & Laurie for their help with this important piece of our lives.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Laurie Sarah Designs 2

Taryn · Married on 11/08/2017

My fiancé and I purchased a morganite engagement ring and two wedding bands from Laurie and her husband. I can't ever imagine buying from a big box jeweler again. The quality, craftsmanship, and service far exceeded "fine" jewelery purchasing experiences I have had in the past. With any custom made product, hiccups happen, but Laurie handeled the issues with the utmost professionalism and communicated regularly with me to let me know the progress of our pieces. You can tell they care about their customers, not just making a sale. If you're thinking about a morganite ring, these are the people you need to work with. Go to your local mall and check out the quality of the morganite stones. Then compare them to Laurie's. And the best part, you get to work with an experienced artist and not a sleazy sales guy in a bad suit!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Annaliese · Married on 05/24/2017

Laurie Sarah Designs were an absolute Pleasure to deal with.
    I live in Australia, so I thought it would be difficult being a part of the process, but they made it so easy, and kept me involved every step of the way :)

My Ring arrived in Australia in around a week - which I was extremely happy with!
    And Oh my gosh.. when I opened the box, I couldn't believe just how amazingly perfect it was.
    Love at first sight you might say :)

I could never praise or recommend Laurie Sarah enough!

If you're looking for a special, personal ring, with an easy & helpful service, then Laurie Sarah is the way to go :)

Sent on 05/24/2016

Laurie Sarah Designs's reply:

Annaliesse, it was such a pleasure to work with you! I'm so glad everything went so smoothly, even though you're overseas. We absolutely LOVED how your ideas came to life in your ring! Thank you for letting us be a part of your forever. Laurie Sarah

jessica · Married on 12/20/2016

GREAT!!! Nice work....keep it up!!

Sent on 12/25/2016
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 02/15/2015

I got a custom engagement ring and wedding band from Laurie Sarah Designs. The service was excellent and the product itself is gorgeous!! I can't say enough good things about Laurie Sarah Designs!

Sent on 03/26/2014

bree · Married on 06/07/2014

My ring is back to perfect!
    I’m so happy with the Laurie Sarah team and the wonderful service I received during my ring’s repair process. Every step of the way Alexandra had friendly, professional, and punctual communication. The whole shipping process was clearly explained, and it was made as easy as possible for me.

On top of the amazing communication and customer service, the repair itself was done in a flash, and my ring came back in perfect condition looking brand new! The little touches and attention to detail in the return shipping we're really wonderful too.

This experience has made me so happy all over again to own a Laurie Sarah ring. They set the standard of excellence for customer service, I am really impressed.

Thank you again!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Randi · Married on 12/06/2013

Laurie Sarah and her team are amazing. Simple as that. I, a rather particular and detailed person, was nervous to buy a ring from a storefront thinking I may not like it years down the line. Instead, my partner and I opted for an original that I could help design. The experience was awesome. Luckily for me, I lived close enough to be able to come in and make adjustments to the designs but even if you are a state or country away, there flexibility and ability to grasp your ideas is just amazing.

I can't speak more highly of Laurie Sarah Designs. I will definitely have them design other pieces for me in the future.

Sent on 12/24/2011
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 01/20/2013

Laurie makes the most beautiful pieces. All of our wedding jewely (engagement ring, wedding bands) was from Laurie Sarah Designs.

Sent on 02/11/2013
  • User2119488 · 2+ years ago

My engagement ring and wedding bands are both from Laurie Sarah. Two years before we got engaged I began searching the internet for the perfect ring. I am SUPER picky with jewelry, and knew he wanted some help. When I found Laurie Sarah Designs on Etsy, I was in heaven. Her rings are made from scratch and they are all so unique. She offers custom designs and you can tell that she and her husband put their hearts into their work. My fiance said that the customer service was wonderful and that LSD really excelled in their ease of ordering and communication. My engagement ring (a morganite surrounded by white sapphires) is absolutely STUNNING and perfect for me- and I never would have picked anything else. I sent the ring back once to have some stones tightened- I am positive that it is because I am a guitar player and very rough with my hands, not because of a flaw in design or quality- LSD's team had the ring back to me within the week, and all I had to pay was shipping. AND they shined up the ring for me! I got an excellent deal on my white gold and white sapphire matching band, as well. I would not do ANYTHING different, and I get an insane amount of compliments. Thank you so much Laurie Sarah Designs for making my dreams come true.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Siafa · Married on 06/21/2012

The team from Laurie Sarah Designs bent over backwards to ensure that my needs were met. During the design process for my custom made ring, they created a dedicated web page to keep me abreast of progress. Their level of professionalism and flexibility with regards to setting up a payment plan were beyond my expectations. Laurie Sarah Designs is by your side from the moment of first contact until delivery of your jewelry has been confirmed. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

• Y

susan · Married on 11/13/2011

This is the best company I have ever worked with the design was better than it looked on the web, the service was excellent. I cannot say enough great things about Laurie Sarah Designs!!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

The ring I ordered is perfect and exactly what I wanted and was expecting. Laurie Sarah was willing to work with me. I was very impressed with how quickly the ring was made and shipped. I received multiple emails during the process to ensure I was satisfied.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Alexander · Married on 09/04/2011

Laurie Sarah Designs are the best hands on custom jeweler period- we were so happy with all the rings they designed and would highly recommend to anyone looking to get a one of kind custom piece!

Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Sheela · Married on 05/27/2011

Laurie Sarah is just amazing ~ she's God's gift to brides and anyone else on the hunt for that one special piece of jewellery. Slightly over a year ago, I started speaking to her about custom wedding rings for my then fiance and I. Laurie Sarah was patient beyond the call of duty (us frazzled brides, you know) and immensely accommodating and prompt to respond (despite the numerous projects she must have been juggling all at the one same time), and utterly came through. With brilliant flying colours too!!! Our wedding rings were exquisite. This year, my husband surprised me with an Anniversary Ring from Laurie Sarah and together, they made sure it was the most memorable gift/day ever! I love my rings, they're both picture perfect heirlooms. Thank you, Laurie Sarah, you're one of a kind.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2011

I feel like I can't possibly find words to describe how amazing Laurie and the entire team is. I am quite possibly the MOST particular person in the entire world. Previous jewelers I spoke with wouldn't even attempt to make the ring I dreamed of. Laurie was incredible to work with. She was patient with me, paid attention to even the tiniest detail I mentioned, was extremely reliable, and ultimately made a ring I'd seen in my head for years come to life. When I opened the box, my eyes filled with tears because I had never seen anything more beautiful. As long as I live, I will never go to anyone other than Laurie to make a custom piece for me. Her husbands creative vision and intuition with the pieces is just an extraordinary added bonus. And the rest of the staff is so wonderful! I strongly urge anyone who has a special piece of jewelry in mind to work with LS Designs! They are absolutely spectacular!!!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Lindsey · Married on 02/19/2011

My fiance purchased my custom engagement/wedding ring set from Laurie Sarah. I found a vintage replica design on Laurie Sarah's website that I loved. We wanted to use our own loose diamond, which was larger, so LS made a custom set to fit our diamond in a ring with the same design as the one on her website. Laurie Sarah was extremely accommodating and professional. She answered all of our questions and promptly responded to calls and emails. She was a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, my ring is absolutely gorgeous! Women literally stop me in grocery stores and coffee shops all the time to tell me how beautiful my ring is. Everyone always says "I've never seen anything like it" and want to know all about it, where it is from, and who is this awesome guy who gave me such an incredible engagement ring. Of course, I always give Laurie Sarah and my fiance credit. I am so glad we got my ring from Laurie Sarah and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/11/2010

Kyla · Married on 10/10/2010

Laurie worked with us to design one of a kind engagement and wedding rings. They are great and everyone loves them

Sent on 04/14/2011

Pierluigi · Married on 05/27/2010

I purchased our wedding rings from this vendor and both my wife and I were very happy with the design, the quality, the service and everything else you might expect from a vendor.

This year I purchased a surprise first anniversary ring and it was the same experience again - prompt, responsive, professional; and the ring was gorgeous.

Thank you Laurie Sarah; I am sure we will be doing business together again.

Sent on 06/03/2011

Megan · Married on 03/14/2010

We adore our beautiful wedding rings and are so impressed with the service! Thank you!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Dan · Married on 09/12/2009

Our rings were made perfectly to order and were even more beautiful than i had imagined they would be. You can really tell the difference between the quality of hand crafted art and mall junk.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Michele · Married on 10/11/2008

I am probably one of the most picky people I know, so when the thought came to design my own ring "online" none-the-less, I was pretty skeptical; not to mention the fact of spending thousands of dollars on an item I've never seen. I just figured there would be no way I could get exactly what I wanted, virtually, so to speak. THEN, I talked with Laurie Sarah and she genuinely helped to ease my concerns and answer my questions -- and believe me, I had A LOT! My new ring was not my wedding set (since I was married before I found Laurie Sarah) but rather it was simply a gift from my husband that we both worked on together.

I am extremely particular when it comes to my jewelry and I am a perfectionist when it comes to things that cost a bit of money. But I COULD NOT be MORE happy with my amazing design from Laurie Sarah!!! I just cannot say that enough. We took an existing design from LSD, and tweaked it a bit to make it exactly what I wanted, which is the most perfect piece of jewelry I could ever ask for. Don't waste your money on mass produced imported jewelry -- save your money and buy the best! You will be glad that you invested in a piece you can actually pass down through the generations AND enjoy yourself!

I absolutely LOVE the fact that my ring was made here in the United States by people that I can actually speak to. I love the fact that I could support those who work hard to make a living. And I absolutely LOVED working with Laurie Sarah and her entire team. I think I spoke with almost everyone that works with Laurie Sarah, and every single person was outstanding at helping me and answering all my questions. I just cannot be more pleased with the entire process, from beginning to end. From the first down payment to the sketches and then the finished product. My ring is absolutely STUNNING and is BEYOND perfection! It is a six carat Ceylon heart shaped sapphire set in a halo of diamonds -- BREATH-TAKING!!! I LOVE IT!!! :)))) PLUS I got a matching wedding band! I just couldn't resist after I saw my ring in person. When you purchase from LSD, you'll understand.

As I said, I am one of the most meticulous people I know, and I couldn't be any more satisfied with the finished product than I am right now with my rings! PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT -- that is the best word I can think of the describe my ring and the ENTIRE design process AND Laurie Sarah AND her entire staff. They are excellent at what they do, they genuinely care about their clients and they are there to make more than certain that you are comfortable and happy with everything.

If you are searching for the PERFECT most gorgeous piece of jewelry with exceptional customer service, than LOOK NO FURTHER than Laurie Sarah Designs! You will be absolutely THRILLED if you choose to work with them. I would do it over a million times. I cannot recommend them enough. PERFECTION!!! Thank you all SO MUCH! And remember...don't hesitate to purchase from LSD!!! They are fabulous! LOVE THEM!

Sent on 12/29/2011

JM · Married on 10/19/2006

I can't say enough good things about Laurie Sarah Designs. I have purchased two pieces from her and they are both wonderful. I had a lot of questions about my latest purchase and Laurie herself called me to go over all my questions and make sure I was confident with my stone decision. The ring is a piece of art. Within 30 minutes of wearing it out of the house a lady at the grocery store grabbed my hand and said "Where did you get that ring?!" I'll never go elsewhere for my jewelry, they are stuck with me! The payment plan options make it really easy to budget the purchase which is a huge plus for me since I won't put things on credit. Thank you Laurie and team!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Amy · Married on 10/29/2005

Loved working with Laurie Sarah & would highly recommend them to everyone!

Rich · Married on 09/15/2014

My fiance' and I loved the ring..she especially liked the idea that I helped to design it and to pickout the beautiful sapphire. I recommend Laurie Sarah to anyone who wants a custom made ring.. Rich

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2013

Laurie Sarah was a pleasure to work with! I wanted a custom designed engagement ring unlike most of the items she currently had in her shop and she was happy to help me. We talked over e-mail because it was easier for me and her and her staff were very detail oriented and made sure that we were all on the same page.

There was a little bit of a delay I did not expect because of a rush of orders they had received but I did get my ring by the time I asked to have it by and it was BEAUTIFUL! Exactly what I had pictured in my mind! I love knowing that I have a one of kind piece that was crafted by hand. She also made my matching wedding band that I am making payments on and I can't wait to wear both rings together when I get married!

Sent on 06/04/2011