Laurendas' Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laurenda has just got it going on! She is an angel. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to cater my wedding. She went above and beyond to have the food I wanted. Her employees were awesome too. The food was absolutely delicious, I believe the guest talked more about how good the food was more than the wedding. Thank you Laurenda for all you did! Also, I must add. My papa passed away just a few weeks ago and I walked into my grandmas house to find tons of food on my grandmas kitchen that she provided for our family! Thanks for all you have done for me and my family! I would suggest her to everybody!

Laurendas' Catering responded with the following comments:

Bridgett you are the Bride that every caterer dreams of!! You are the reason I love doing weddings & yours was one of my best this year! Thank you from the bottom of are hearts! And we all know how loved your Pa Pa was & He will be missed! It was a joy to feed your family at that time ! That's what I do! Don't be a stranger now. Come & eat & bring the pictures for us to see! God Bless you!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
300 South Line Street, Greer, SC 29651

My mission is to provide you with superior catering services and to eliminate as much stress as possible on that special day. Every bride wants and deserves the wedding of her dreams, Laurenda’s Family Restaurant & Catering specializes in making dreams come true. Our staff is trained in excellence and are given the responsibility to handle any concern. Family owned and operated for over 17 years, Laurenda’s Family Restaurant & Catering has experience in every type of event including wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, luncheons, team banquets, award ceremonies, Holiday parties, private parties, corporate dinners, and much, much more. No event is too big. No event is too small. We can customize a menu to fit any budget. We guarantee quality in everything we do.

We have built impeccable relationships with local vendors and can guide you in any direction, making your event a stress-free, unforgettable success. I appreciate the time you are taking to visit our website. Please take a moment and look through our photo gallery, as well as our menus.

Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

Laurenda Norris
Owner & Operator

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I love to arrive at a wedding reception and see Laurenda's crew at work! I know everyone will eat well that day! They have a wide range of tasty menus and can make anything you request! Laurenda goes the extra mile when serving her clients. Each of her crew members are polite and so friendly! I even hired them to cater my own wedding celebration!
Laurendas' Catering is a wedding Caterer from Greenville. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Greer , and all upstate areas. Laurendas' Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Upstate wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in affordable "dream" wedding receptions.