Laurendas' Catering

Laurendas' Catering

300 South Line Street
Greer, SC 29651 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty B...
About Us

My mission is to provide you with superior catering services and to eliminate as much stress as possible on that special day. Every bride wants and deserves the wedding of her dreams, Laurenda’s Family Restaurant & Catering specializes in making dreams come true. Our staff is trained in excellence and are given the responsibility to handle any concern. Family owned and operated for over 17 years, Laurenda’s Family Restaurant & Catering has experience in every type of event including wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, luncheons, team banquets, award ceremonies, Holiday parties, private parties, corporate dinners, and much, much more. No event is too big. No event is too small. We can customize a menu to fit any budget. We guarantee quality in everything we do.

We have built impeccable relationships with local vendors and can guide you in any direction, making your event a stress-free, unforgettable success. I appreciate the time you are taking to visit our website. Please take a moment and look through our photo gallery, as well as our menus.

Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

Laurenda Norris

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Laurenda's Catering for our wedding, and we were thrilled with their services! Prior to signing our contract with Laurenda I met with several caterers in the Greenville area, however I never felt like the caterer completely understood what we were looking for. We wanted a country buffet style wedding with pulled pork and all of the fixings, however we wanted it done in a tasteful manner (fine china, nicely dressed, NO plastics, etc!). Laurenda and Chad (her right hand man!) understood my wishes from the start, and helped me plan a menu that would suit all of my guests..even the vegetarians! I changed my mind several times, however Laurenda and Chad were always happy to be flexible and even let me make a few additions the week of our wedding. At our wedding the food turned out delicious, and all of Laurenda's staff were extremely professional. I had numerous guests tell me that they loved our food, and I even had a few guests admit to me that our food was better than the food they had at their weddings! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a caterer with a down home feel yet is professional, and serves fantastic food!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
I love to arrive at a wedding reception and see Laurenda's crew at work! I know everyone will eat well that day! They have a wide range of tasty menus and can make anything you request! Laurenda goes the extra mile when serving her clients. Each of her crew members are polite and so friendly! I even hired them to cater my own wedding celebration!
Laurendas' Catering is a wedding Caterer from Greenville. We service weddings througout the local area, including Greenville, Greer , and all upstate areas. Laurendas' Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Upstate wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in affordable "dream" wedding receptions.
864-848-3012
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards